Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee (32449 Views)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by dederocs(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin Naija is finished, bad politics will destroy this country
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by fabolouz1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
who can explain the function of this special works portal? to me it's useless.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by akigbemaru: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
oyeb15:
Civilian government is not working in Nigeria. Same problem in 1960s ,same in 1979 -1983 , same in 1999 till date.
These bunch of undisciplined, greedy ,deceptive politicians are taking Nigeria backward on daily basis.

People are suffering, no jobs, no conducive environment for business, no security, bad roads , inflation, yet our politicians are only interested in 2023.

Moreover,civilian government in Nigeria will be overthrown in January 2022.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by akigbemaru: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
What this country is actually preaching is not being understood by me.
Graduates are to apply for job and some illiterates are to supervise and select?
So is it now safe to say'' education is a waste of time"?
This life no truly balance.
5yrs for uni another 5 for poly and all some of us could end up with is feeding from hand to mouth, he no even dey remain after sorting every every.
GOD, the Waka wey I go waka
The talk wey I go talk
Wetin gangan I go do to take meet my helper and get to the top, baba pls, CONTROL ME MAKE I DO AM.
Still gonna stay focus and hustle legally sha, illegal is not an option.

Still your favorite fabricator guy for all fabrication jobs, Holla at your boy
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Centcanada: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
A tout now inaugurated graduates and now graduates. This country is really wicked.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by akigbemaru: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
it's about the selection process, it won't be based on merit but loyalty and ties to the MC Oluomo NURTW. That defeats the whole purpose of the exercise. A local govt still has better transparency and checks and balances that can be implemented to open up slots for the public on merit. But all the slots for NURTW will be given to their loyalists. There's no problem with that if this was a political appointment jobs. But this is meant to be social development jobs. The local councils should handle it. The govt can oversee the transparency and put checks and balances that opens it up to the public.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
We the so called literate should know that we can't be among the power entities at the corner of our room if we don't join political circles. He works within power circle so he must have a say when the kinds of things happen. The sector he control is huge,he never dragged banking and others collar jobs with us so he got into politics
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by KrazyDave16(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
This life no balance at all cry
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Trachea: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
See ignorance all over nairaland. The jobs are for people at the grassroots without education. That is why it is called public works. IT IS NOT FOR GRADUATES. The committee has transport union, CAN, Muslim groups, civil society and other groups that work with the grassroots. So, picking Oluomo as the representative of the transport union is in order.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by boyjo: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
byinks:
What is the job description of the 774,000 ?

It is well o.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by earnit3: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jokers
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by nogragra: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-iyaloja-mc-oluomo-others-inaugurated-for-774000-jobs-in-lagos/
Agberos are taking over, which in a way is a good thing for the yoruba people. Ask me why. Yoruba in my assessment are the most educated fools who are self serving and lack sense of common wealth and unity of purpose. The problem of yorubas today start from dysfunctional family unit that are full of PHD pull him downers but never lift him up elements. You will se a yoruba fool in suit with gombo tribal mask like wiper all over his face speaking English to you knowing you and him understand yoruba ede abinibi the best language in the world. The youth has been manipulated to such extent that they regard mother tongue as nonstarter and don't want to be associated with it. Parents have lost it all even in spite of their education will rather be corrupt than work hard to achieve. In view of the foregoing....as their are tons of issues not for here....it is pertinent therefore to say that Asisaju Tinubu is the only forward thinking yoruba man who knows his onions by empowering these people who speak the language with respect and dignity who believe in themselves and never manipulated and have been doing meaningful community projects to empower others which the so called educated elite has failed to achieve for eons. The Mc Oluomo that these so called educated elite will rather in their egocentric high horses vilify or ignore are doing well for themselves and even have well educated children while the so called educated elite children are the Yahoo Yahoo gutter children of today. This point to a fundamental need to reorientate our youth of today to be hard working and forthright with a changed mentality to ensure yoruba common wealth is not stolen by enemies within. Eje ka le awoďi lona ka wa so fun omo adie ko ye re atan mo. These are the areas of job description of the kabiyesis and Aare ona kakanfo of yoruba land to organize unite and reorientate the youth of the land. The only unfortunate opportunity these yoruba leaders see is money and more money which must change in the interest and survival of yoruba people. Lobatan.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by themanderon: 3:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Daily Nigeria is being taken to a new low by this devilish party of blood suckers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.