Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

RAPE!!! Advice Needed On How To Get Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RAPE!!! Advice Needed On How To Get Justice (390 Views)

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE!!! Advice Needed On How To Get Justice by princemillla(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Good day fellow, pls I need advice and proper way to get the culprit to justice.

This event happened in 2017 in Kwara. The victim was lure to the place of event and was forcefully raped.
Since 2017 the victim had gone thru unspeakable trauma as she lost her Virginity to a total stranger.

Pls I will love anyone who has handle cases like this to give us direction on how to handle the caae.

Victim lives in Lagos - incident happened while she was pursuing admission in Kwara state

Event took place in Kwara state

Rapist lives in Kwara state. Phone number is available for anyone who wishes to help track him down.

Pls I need help in how to bring him to justice
Re: RAPE!!! Advice Needed On How To Get Justice by francisbarrack(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
if u get a strong backing arrest d rapist / get a female lawyer.
Re: RAPE!!! Advice Needed On How To Get Justice by angelEmade: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2020
I think you just need to find a good lawyer...or speak with an NGO they will do it for free..
Re: RAPE!!! Advice Needed On How To Get Justice by Atk1nson(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
If your claim is genuine and you have the evidence to back it up, there are several NGOs and government agencies that can take it up

1 Like

Re: RAPE!!! Advice Needed On How To Get Justice by Exmilitant(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
princemillla:
Good day fellow, pls I need advice and proper way to get the culprit to justice.

This event happened in 2017 in Kwara. The victim was lure to the place of event and was forcefully raped.
Since 2017 the victim had gone thru unspeakable trauma as she lost her Virginity to a total stranger.

Pls I will love anyone who has handle cases like this to give us direction on how to handle the caae.

Victim lives in Lagos - incident happened while she was pursuing admission in Kwara state

Event took place in Kwara state

Rapist lives in Kwara state. Phone number is available for anyone who wishes to help track him down.

Pls I need help in how to bring him to justice
If you know the culprit why waste money on Lawyers and the like? An Assassin would be cheaper!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! 11-year-old Orphan Narrates How She Was Allegedly Raped By Stepfather, / BANDITS On The Run As Airstrikes Landed On Hideout's / Rapper Falz Reviews Nigerian Secret About #ENDSARS Protest To The World Via CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.