Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff (427 Views)

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Serginho(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, has said that security in Nigeria is currently way better than it was five years ago.

Leadership reports that the Army chief stated this in his remarks during a sit-out with soldiers injured in the line of duty at various operations against insurgency, and currently receiving treatment at the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna over the weekend.

While praising the soldiers for their acts of patriotism, Buratai said

''You put yourself in a position that your sacrifice is something that you should be proud of. I am proud also and happy that you have chosen the right profession. I am very happy to see you, haven’t met some of you in the battle field, you were determined to pay the supreme prize.

This is the true spirit of a gallant soldier and a patriot.

I am proud you have made the impact that some of our colleagues and Nigerians are safe and I am equally happy that we are living in peace and Nigeria is Safer now than we had five years ago.”

https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/nigeria-is-safer-now-than-five-years.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Talentuex(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oloriburuku somebody

Tueh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by donstan18: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
It is my responsibility to ensure my safety in Nigeria without hoping and relying on these political corrupt elements.
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by LKTJ123(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thunder Fire Dis Buratai After Embezzle D Money Meant For Weapons And Eating Most Of The Soldiers Allowances And Leave Them To Die In Vain In D Battles Field Without Any Modernize Weapons To Defend Themselves. Dis Life No Just Balance!
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Its safer to you that gives command from aso villa enjoying your life

Go to maiduguri and do morning judging or go to kastina, kaduna or maboi for look out and see how safe it is

You guys wont launch a military satelite
You wont upgrade technology like first world contrys

You use ak47 to fight ak47

You heads just bring a new way for nigerians to insult you, its like you love insults
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Buratai is mad and he has no one to tell him
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Iamvetlander(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
What is this one saying?

Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Martini101(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thank God for Social Media. Imagine if we had to depend on Government run stations like NTA, FRCN etc someone would have been mislead and misinformed!!
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by FirstSon01: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Who remembers the 1 billion dollars Buhari gave this man that year.... He used it to fortify his house that's the Nigeria that is safer.
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by etibaba(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
The biggest fool is a man who will intentionally lie to himself.
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Rocboy112: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Serginho:
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, has said that security in Nigeria is currently way better than it was five years ago.

Leadership reports that the Army chief stated this in his remarks during a sit-out with soldiers injured in the line of duty at various operations against insurgency, and currently receiving treatment at the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna over the weekend.

While praising the soldiers for their acts of patriotism, Buratai said

''You put yourself in a position that your sacrifice is something that you should be proud of. I am proud also and happy that you have chosen the right profession. I am very happy to see you, haven’t met some of you in the battle field, you were determined to pay the supreme prize.

This is the true spirit of a gallant soldier and a patriot.

I am proud you have made the impact that some of our colleagues and Nigerians are safe and I am equally happy that we are living in peace and Nigeria is Safer now than we had five years ago.”

https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/nigeria-is-safer-now-than-five-years.html?m=1
Animal in Human skin putting on Camouflage
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Ibhamzah17: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
See him mouth like shit wey them match
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Liar
Thief
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Mayng01(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
It is now very obvious that you are clueless & senseless.
Re: Nigeria Is Safer Now Than Five Years Ago– Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thunder fire you BURUTAI
YOU AND ALL YOUR CABINET MEMBERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Was Caught Trying To Steal At A Supermarket In Lagos(photo) / (VIDEO) Moment Cultists Chased Away EFCC Operatives During A Raid In Imo State / Somotex Nigeria Limited Is A Scam.beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.