Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

If Your Smartphone Is Your Cinema, You Need This! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If Your Smartphone Is Your Cinema, You Need This! (209 Views)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / Lady Sneaks Food Into Cinema By Hiding Them In Her Bump (photos) / Cinema Launches In Oshogbo, Osun State On January 1st, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Smartphone Is Your Cinema, You Need This! by SmartStores: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Have you had an experience with VR ( virtual reality )?

If you have I believe it was an unforgettable experience.

I had seen some videos, very funny tho let me not call names� some body was shouting " off it ,off it"�

That's what happens when you watch a horror movie with VR BOX
Most available VR are designed for a particular phone brand which made it non compatible with other devices.

So most of us go outing to places where we can have a VR BOX experience.

Or you buy one if compatible with your phone , e.g. Samsung. When you here Samsung, you also see � beside it�

The good thing about this is that you don't have to go out to have a VR experience, you can have it on you bed.

Watch you movie or play games.

It's not just a normal viewing experience..
You feel like you're in the scene �
Ok..No long stories.
I believe we have the picture of what it can do for you.

Unlike the non universal VR BOX which you can't use with all phones also very expensive.

What I'm showing you is a universal one that is maybe less expensive on the Nigerian market

After shaking hands with a manufacturer.
I decided to do a very cheap sale if not the cheapest you can get anywhere "quote me anytime" I'm very sure of that.

You can call me Mr subsidy �
Making things affordable.
(On pre-orders , served only to those who place / book)
Chat on WhatsApp #07011966817

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Marvel And Sony’s Next Spider-man Film Delayed Until December 2021 / Birds Of Prey Sequel Reportedly Canceled / Here's how you can stream Palm Springs besides on Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.