Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught (496 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by Biodun556(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some ladies don't know how to cook because they were not given opportunity to cook in their parents house due to fathers insistence. Some mothers two don't allow their grown up girls to cook for them.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by Juliusmomoh: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some question eh ...
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by chatinent: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
I can assist my wife to cook, of course, she's not my slave but my helper. Moreover, I must also make sure I train my girl child the best way a father could.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by danski: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
u need 2 train ur children 2 learn how 2 cook
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by Hezzyluv: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
If the mature daughters knows how to cook and the man insist, then at this point, I will say, "it's obvious such men have ample time"
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by yomi007k(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ideally, a good wife would insist on doing the cooking herself while the daughter assists unless she has other pressing issues.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07am On Jul 25, 2020
any man should discuss such issue with his future wife before marrying her... if wifey cant cook then i'd rather find an alternative than being poisoned by that person every day (by forcing her to cook for me)... also i would never expect that lacking person to teach anyone how to cook.

some women out there are naturally bad cooks... will you now die of hunger because of her lack of culinary skills?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught by donstan18: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2020
No man will complain about his wife's inability to prepare his meal if his daughter is a very good cook.

Also, no reasonable woman will allow her daughter be the main cook of the house, only an unreasonable lazy mother will allow that.

(1) (Reply)

Office Clearance Sale Of Desktop Monitors And Cpus. / Ambass Triple 777 Keys Herbal Mixture / Oh My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.