Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? (16399 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Tpave(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is it ideal for your wife to insist she knows your password as a husband because she wants to be checking your phone anytime she wishes?

A house wife read on the Internet how a married woman kept another lady outside for 7 years without the wife knowing and he also did not tell the lady he was married.

Some wives on the comment section threatened that they must start checking their husbands phone and he must give them the password.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Evestar200(f): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Check What? Some people just want to die before their time.

You check, you do not check who wants to cheat will cheat.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by talented321: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Your wife will only demand that when you are a simp

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by donbachi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
If na she buy am for me and with such conditions.
I no go still allow her

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Gbenga4ever1411: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why will she be checking your phone in the first place talk less of checking it all the time. Until she see watin she dey find.
Good investment opportunity to investors home and abroad click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhwEc5M3byk

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nah Igbo's women they do am pass, like your overate bride price way I pay never do? angry grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by ecolime(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
donbachi:
If na she buy am for me and with such conditions.
I no go still allow her

9 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Starboytwo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
At all.
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Workch: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
That wife is too possessive then. Let your husband be.
She Wil just kill herself
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by LordIsaac(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
I think it has to do with how you begin with a woman. Your authority as her head must never be in contention else, you are gone. The Biblical Sarah called her husband Lord...never marry a woman that does not see you as her Lord.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Jorussia(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
If i don't have any infidelity i am keeping away from her,why should i be afraid of her checking my phone?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Alldew: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
No
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by LUAN(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Phone is personal computer Shaa..., but she doesn't want to share you with any no you with anyone
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by DolbyDigital: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lots of these types of questions can easily be answered by putting your spouse in your shoes.

No one snoops about their partner phone with a positive mindset, with the hope that they are not going to find anything incriminating. That is why I don't like my wife searching through my phone even when I am 100% confident that I wouldn't do anything to disrespect my marriage. Unless you are a simp, or you are really hiding something, you should not tolerate your wife going through your phone. That is a big insult to your personality. If I ever catch my wife going through her phone, knowing that I have nothing to hide, she'll have to deal with an angry me.

Trust issues? That is her problem, if she cannot discuss it with me, then she should make sure that I do not catch her in the process of going through my phone. She wouldn't discuss with me, or apologise for doubting me after investigating me afterall.

And there is something about going through your spouse's phone, you'll always see what you are looking for even if it is not there. Social media has a way of amplifying the noise.

Is it ideal that she knows your password? Yes, that would come across to her (or even to you) that there is something fishy. But I cannot give my wife my phone if she is clear about her intention to investigate me. A palm doesn't have to meet your face at the speed of light for you to have actually receive a slap.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by tiswell(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
When you are bis SIMP,your wife will dictate your entire life sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by spencekat(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Check for what exactly?Always?As in she no get job?
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lol, I have been with my wife since 2012, I password both the android phone and my small torchlight phone, the small torchlight aren't done for cheating reason, Incase alert comes in, she won't even have access to my balance, anytime my account balance lies within 20,000, I explained to my wife I have just 2k left, screenshot ,edit and sent to her WhatsApp, since I started the password, she password her too but who give a damn. We have since living in peace till date

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Dexy4yah(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wahala everywhere...
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by BabaCommander: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
I honestly don't understand this type of question.
Why would your wife not know your personal phone password?

Why do people marry if they don't want to be committed?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
No woman born of a man, (abi now do they use to say it again...) Born of a woman can make such request of me. My phone is for spiritual business between me and my female members. My wife of all people must understand that.

This I have seen.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Haaland007: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rubbish!
No one has such right, it's not ideal, you should have known the kind of person you mingle with incase of marriage not to jump into marriage and start having suspicious decisions that won't help, he who cheats will still cheat even if you pucket his or her phone.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by dadysophie: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
I personally don't support that and e get y
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by talented321: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
I swear
Importoto87:
Trust issues everywhere
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by BabaCommander: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tpave:
Is it ideal for your wife to insist she knows your password as a husband because she wants to be checking your phone anytime she wishes?

A house wife read on the Internet how a married woman kept another lady outside for 7 years without the wife knowing and he also did not tell the lady he was married.

Some wives on the comment section threatened that they must start checking their husbands phone and he must give them the password.
She can use the phone whenever she wants to

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by blingxx(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Only simps will allow such lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by money121(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by olisefom: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don't know why married people always come up with this.

Everything has its usefulness, and if marriage is being used for what it is meant, there will be free access to anything.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by eniteden(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Trouble dey sleeeeeeeppp? Yanga go wake am? Na wetin him dey fiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnddddd? grin grin
Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by theophorus(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
I no get password for phone and sincerely my wife no dey take my phone except say to make call if she no wan use her own.

Her phone dey use Pin cos of the kids, na me even put the codes self.

I gat nothing to hide and she self no get anything to hide.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Lovenorth: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? by Emily22(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's called reverse psychology, you should pay more attention to her phone instead of yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.