Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

“from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints (582 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by skyhoney: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
A Nigerian lady, Mirabelle has shared a screenshot of the notice her youngest sister served the family, stating her new household duties.

Emmanuella, the lastborn in the family was frustrated over her daily house duties so she printed a list for the family, where she clearly stated the new roles she will play in the house, and the ones she has chosen to neglect.
According to Emmanuella, being a lastborn is not a curse, so she should not be forced to do things for family members who can actually carry out the tasks themselves.

“My chores in this house are becoming too much. It is not a curse to be the last born. Simple task like plugging in torch you use everyday, you don’t do”, she wrote.

Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by Juliusmomoh: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hahahahahaha .. grin grin nowadays children eh
Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by Bradiyung(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
FTC very funny.

Most last borns do feel this way
Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by Bradiyung(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
very funny.

Most last borns do feel this way
Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by Humanoid01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm the last but one, and I can totally relate.

1 Like

Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by Golan007: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
All strong points.

Kudos to the last born for speaking out.

You would be remembered as the Rosa Parks of last borns.

grin

2 Likes

Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by elvhinzey(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
winkI'm also a last born.

Most times it takes common sense and self-discipline for the predecessors to understand that how they behave is absurd.

Anyways, i see this as servant-leadership.

No little wonder, i get innumerable blessings from my parents and favours, all around.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of us, all.

Cheers!
#Lastbornscantbreathe.

PS: Soonest, it will be history.

1 Like

Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by sLentlover7778(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Last apprentice that came to learn can relate better..

You do all the cleaning every day, while your seniors will be feeling on top of the world...

Infact you'll be praying for another apprentice to come.

And relieve these burden off you.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by LewsTherin: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Most people think last-borns are spoilt by the parents. Truth is most of us are treated as the unofficial house help. If we don't spark for the family, it continues indefinitely.

It was only after I refused my live-in uncle, got beaten and bloody for that by the way, then refused eldest sis even when momsie said I should obey, before I got some measure of peace. Once I got a place off-campus, I almost never went back home again.

Still stings today.

1 Like

Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by skyhoney: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
cry cheesy grin grin grin grin
LewsTherin:
Most people think last-borns are spoilt by the parents. Truth is most of us are treated as the unofficial house help. If we don't spark for the family, it continues indefinitely.

It was only after I refused my live-in uncle, got beaten and bloody for that by the way, then refused eldest sis even when momsie said I should obey, before I got some measure of peace. Once I got a place off-campus, I almost never went back home again.

Still stings today.
grin grin
Re: “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints by lagusboyyy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
I can feel the pain of the last born.

Happened to me when i was younger, i just easily get frustrated by washing piles of dirty plates.

But you can't try that stunt in my family though, it will turn to baptism of beatings for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did Having A Child With Someone You Didn't Get Married To Affect Your Life? / How Do You Handle Some Relative You Don't want to See? / Please Can Someone Give Me The Code For Deleting A Nairaland Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.