Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (59802 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
The last born of my own family is a little demon with horns.

A Tweeter shared this letter on her page written by the last born, aka baby of the family where she complained bitterly about being overworked and 'almost killed' with house chores. The last born spelt out, in very clear terms her rights and duties which are being infringed by her 'lazy' older sisters.

Read the hilarious letter below cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/_mirajones_/status/1286404004126306310

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
lol

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Righteousness89(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Baby of the House Must be Baby of the House both in Enjoyment, Peting and Working...

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Baby of the House Must be Baby of the House both in Enjoyment, Peting and Working...
Haha. Our own 'baby' of the house will tell you to "do it by yourself" cheesy

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Righteousness89(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Haha. Our own 'baby' of the house will tell you to 'do it by yourself' cheesy

Hahahaha hahahaha

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Evergreen4(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hahahahaha, the last born provoked.

To be a last born is not a curse. Everyone deserves some level of respect no matter the position they are placed

342 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by 2cribz: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thats the spirit. Traits of toxic parents and siblings ..sadly this is naija . So if they go contrary ,na oyo o

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by coolcharm(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Haahaa, now somebody is speaking out for us grin

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Cuccitini(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Last born are usually cool headed buh it must has gotten to her nerves dat y she voiced out

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Last born - Sis what of that fine bag you promised me

Big sis - Wash my plates first

This is War grin grin

207 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by merieam16(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
hmm..Last born syndrome.U beta dont need anything frm ur sisters o. lolz

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by anayolity: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
In my house you will just chop fairly used slaps anyhow from your elder ones if you try this nonsense

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
2cribz:
Thats the spirit. Traits of toxic parents and siblings ..sadly this aint naija . So if they go contrary they might end up in jail. I too like yankee
It's Nigeria

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Blackpearlous(f): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin grin..

Cute.

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Sixfeetbelle: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
I can imagine my younger sister as the girl in the story. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Ejenavi18(f): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
The boy don tire nor be small..
Make dem dey treat last born children right abeg..
It's so unfair..
My last born sis na 'character', she will tell you to do things yourself..
Me: D, please help me sweep the house.

Last born: Wetin you dey do? You nor get hand?
grin grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by obembet(f): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
That generator part is the most annoying.. You'll be fast asleep, person will wake you to goan off Gen.. Something they could have done themselves

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by obembet(f): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
She should just summon everyone In that house to family meeting and distribute to them, while she paste some on the wall as reminder.. grin grin grin

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Funny enough... I know a family that does the reverse and she's planning her exit via marriage..

The good thing is that the elderly ones will fit in well once they change environment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by GboyegaD(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
I love her courage and appreciate her honesty however, I find it condescending to say the sisters have no jobs. She could have left out that part and her message will still carry so much weight.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Richdad50(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
shocked
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by 9jaBloke: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
smiley
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by obicoolnino: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
A

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by tillaman(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some siblings can make you feel so frustrated that you would want to kick their naughty arse

5 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by geedot: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol, typical example of Nigerian feminists. She/(Nigeria-feminists) want the advantages it brings but not the disadvantages.

7 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Golan007: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
All strong points.

Kudos to the last born for speaking out.

You would be remembered as the Rosa Parks of last borns.
grin

33 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
The girl just bought herself a one way ticket to

FLOGLONIA

Where she would be flogged every day and night
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by eazyjakes(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Local man cannot can anymore grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol cheesy

NOW, this is funny!
Make dem no kill last borns for us o.

This particular last born is just unlucky sha.
95% of last borns are spoilt with TLC ( Tender, Loving, Care!)

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Kizzygentle: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
You should be privileged been the last born in d 1st place.
You complaining of your older ones been lazy is wrong. Every member of a family played such roles at one stage in the family.
This same lazy siblings are the ones that will cater for your well being when d time comes.
Mind you it would be based on how u have managed yourself as d last born that you would also enjoy your lazy older ones.
Let me give you one secret as a last born. When you do all this houseworks diligently without complaining no matter how long it takes, I promise you that you would reap it handsomely even when you get married. Your older one's are monitoring them. They would do everything humanly possible that you lack nothing, they can go as far as borrowing money just for you.
But u see this complain up and down, when the time comes you would be asking yourself why is my senior sis/bro not giving me money na.
Choose wisely.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by InfernoNig: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Work don tire am. You nor go blame am. I be like that before my younger brother come along.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.