Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice (3918 Views)

Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos / FCT Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers And Impersonators (Photos) / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by XXXXTENTACION: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:

It's because the amputation of arms isn't practice by mobs yet.

By the time the thieves began to see other if their criminals bring neglected by the society, it will send a message....

What is happening now is a mere burning and killing and for others that are lucky, handed over to the NPF.
Here it comes cool

if your brother was accused of stealing would you support for him to be amputated
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by XXXXTENTACION: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:

Some kids whose father are billionaires are into drugs and if they're cut off from their allowance, could venture into stealing to sustain their addiction.

There's really of rich men kids who sell off their parents cars and houses over gambling and drug addiction. Their parent having enough money will send them overseas for therapy session...
Its simple undecided if you had a dad as rich as dangote would you go to the streets to steal for survival
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by yanabasee1(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Here it comes cool

if your brother was accused of stealing would you support for him to be amputated

If I have a brother that goes about stealing from people.... If caught, then, anything done to him is deserving....

Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by yanabasee1(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Its simple undecided if you had a dad as rich as dangote would you go to the streets to steal for survival

You don't seems experienced. You want to tell me that you have never heard or seen rich kids addicted to drugs to an extent that they even beg or borrow from.people to get stones to clear their addiction

If I had a dad as rich as Dangote and I had bad upbringing and allowed societal pressure to influence me into becoming an addict and my dad disowned me, and I don't know where to find help, I am certain that I will likely find solutions by myself either through stealing or begging....
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by XXXXTENTACION: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:

You don't seems experienced. You want to tell me that you have never heard or seen rich kids addicted to drugs to an extent that they even beg or borrow from.people to get stones to clear their addiction

If I had a dad as rich as Dangote and I had bad upbringing and allowed societal pressure to influence me into becoming an addict and my dad disowned me, and I don't know where to find help, I am certain that I will likely find solutions by myself either through stealing or begging....
those are just rare cases of kleptomania. Most robberies on the street are carried out by poor and lazy dudes undecided you hardly see a rich and hardworking person going out to rob people on the streets. undecided
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by XXXXTENTACION: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:

If I have a brother that goes about stealing from people.... If caught, then, anything done to him is deserving....
And that includes cutting off his hands cry

wow cheesy so you will sit down and watch while your brother's hand is being cut-off because he stole peanuts right
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by Hedonisco: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
And that includes cutting off his hands cry

wow cheesy so you will sit down and watch while your brother's hand is being cut-off because he stole peanuts right
He stole peanuts using violence... In the course of which he killed or maimed someone, or even raped someone's wife, daughter, mother, girlfriend, etc in their presence? Did you even read the original post or you just prefer to be incredibly stupid?

If your poverty is pushing you to join an armed robbery or other VIOLENT crime gang, just get ready. Since you want to be mad.

Go and learn yahoo or whatever like your mates if you're a poor wretch destined for a life on the fast lane. If you're looking for whose girlfriend or wife to rape and kill in the name of armed robbery, you wouldn't survive it for long. Anuofia.

Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by XXXXTENTACION: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hedonisco:

He stole peanuts using violence... In the course of which he killed or maimed someone, or even raped someone's wife, daughter, mother, girlfriend, etc in their presence? Did you even read the original post or you just prefer to be incredibly stupid?

If your poverty is pushing you to join an armed robbery or other VIOLENT crime gang, just get ready. Since you want to be mad.

Go and learn yahoo or whatever like your mates if you're a poor wretch destined for a life on the fast lane. If you're looking for whose girlfriend or wife to rape and kill in the name of armed robbery, you wouldn't survive it for long. Anuofia.
tongue tueh so much bitterness and hatred cool you condemn armed robbery and you endorse fraud undecided

abeg go and think about your family problems tongue
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by Hedonisco: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
tongue tueh so much bitterness and hatred cool you condemn armed robbery and you endorse fraud undecided

abeg go and think about your family problems tongue

You're a fool, obviously. Quote me again if you enjoy talking to yourself.

Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by XXXXTENTACION: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hedonisco:

You're a fool, obviously. Quote me again if you enjoy talking to yourself.

Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by Juliearth(f): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:
I read through a thread on the front page and I noticed how much people detest jungle justice on https://www.nairaland.com/6011421/two-men-burnt-death-imo

For me, I have a series of experience with armed robbers and I don't have much pity for them. But I have seen were a criminal was caught stealing from a shop and the owner of the shop raised alarm and he was caught, he ordered that his two arms be cut off so he wouldn't have them to be stealing from people anymore.

If that become a trend, instead of jungle justice, we will have to be seeing armless ex criminals in the society and we will know that they had been caught stealing before... Just like something Kim Jong-Un would do to curb criminal activities, if need be...

My first experience was when I slept over at my girlfriend's place sometimes 2011, I left house telling my parents that I was going for a night class. Midnight came and we heard a thundering sound at the door and it fell off on the ground.

Then, three skinny looking young men came in. They immediately started scattering the room and took her laptop and our phones... Then they asked to sleep with her and then she was raped by all of them.

She was having painful menstrual cramps and that was the reason I needed to stay with her that night. They raped her with the blood on her. She tried to commit suicide over time and I had to ensure her that I wasn't gonna leave her and I hated myself for not doing anything and I cried multiple times.

It was gathered that, they had raped all the women leaving in that compound including the landlady. If I ever get to see where those thieves are burnt, I'll gather the firewoods as a voluntary service with ease....

My other experience was when I had a cult group, whom they claim went out on a black-friday raid raised a machete on me and almost slice my head into two but was intercepted by his colleague who pushed his hand to the table that I sat on. They were raiding from one end of the street to another and being a university environment.

I was chilling off at home and I rushed out to meet my neighbor who had put on his generator to complete a match, it was Chelsea vs Manchester United and NEPA had disappointed as usual, so I went to the ground flat to spend the minutes with him and his wife.

Then I noticed the gate was opened, I thought the other indomie neighbor had gone out to get something, so I closed it without locking it and just as I entered the man house and close the door behind me, while rushing to the center table to get the remotes to change the channels,, his door opened and over 50guys stood behind the first guy down to the gate and they were all on black with a red ribbon tied round their head while some had red berets and others with red headties and fiercefully looking guys rush in and asked for my phone and I told them I had no phone, he removed a machete from his cloth and immediately raised it on me and the other guy rushed and pushed his hand, the knife cut the table open and while I was standing there shocked, my neighbor was dragged in from his room with his wife and they started picking his gadgets and vanished...

I would've been killed... And probably, they'd say I was their member and they came to mark scores or something.

I just want thieves to have their arms amputated....Let them not have hands to go about commiting more crimes....If jungle justice most continue.

You can share your own experience as well

Damnnnn!!! These stories gave me wild goosebumps. You are indeed, a survivor. Hope your girlfriend is over the sad experience. Send her some love and light on my behalf.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by legionISproteus: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
yanabasee1:

No, we later separated not on that ground...but other factors played out. After graduation, she left for another city and I left for another city and distance killed us....
What a sad ending.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Suggest this to your Senator or Rep member to sponsor it as a bill to the National Assembly.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by 143WaZoBia: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
You are wrong undecided

nobody just wakes one day and decides to be a criminal its the condition of the society that forces people into criminal acts.

firstly most of those who engage in armed robbery and criminal acts don't do so out of free will some are pushed into it by the need to survive. Poverty and Unemployment is another thing which when tackled will reduce the crime rate. Even if you like burn and amputate all the criminals in nigeria it would still not solve the problem. More and more people would still join in these criminal activities as long we have unemployment, bad and corrupt society and high poverty rate combined with low infrastructure. cool
No. You are wrong sir many people steal for sport. My neighbor took #500 from my apartment 4 days ago, he didn’t do it because he needed it but for sport. His dad sent him #500 to eat for the day while he was at my place and we had already eaten together. Boy went out bought charger auxiliary jack and he doesn’t even need this things because he doesn’t have a phone per say. He had told me how he and his elder brother shoplifts at stores all of it is for sports. They are supposed to be very religious, they attended religious schools.
But I don’t agree with jungle justice it’s inhuman. We just need to find a way to enforce our laws. Like the westerners
Armed robbery is just a way of life for some people.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by RudyNerdy: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
yanabasee1:
I read through a thread on the front page and I noticed how much people detest jungle justice on https://www.nairaland.com/6011421/two-men-burnt-death-imo

For me, I have a series of experience with armed robbers and I don't have much pity for them. But I have seen were a criminal was caught stealing from a shop and the owner of the shop raised alarm and he was caught, he ordered that his two arms be cut off so he wouldn't have them to be stealing from people anymore.

If that become a trend, instead of jungle justice, we will have to be seeing armless ex criminals in the society and we will know that they had been caught stealing before... Just like something Kim Jong-Un would do to curb criminal activities, if need be...

My first experience was when I slept over at my girlfriend's place sometimes 2011, I left house telling my parents that I was going for a night class. Midnight came and we heard a thundering sound at the door and it fell off on the ground.

Then, three skinny looking young men came in. They immediately started scattering the room and took her laptop and our phones... Then they asked to sleep with her and then she was raped by all of them.

She was having painful menstrual cramps and that was the reason I needed to stay with her that night. They raped her with the blood on her. She tried to commit suicide over time and I had to ensure her that I wasn't gonna leave her and I hated myself for not doing anything and I cried multiple times.

It was gathered that, they had raped all the women leaving in that compound including the landlady. If I ever get to see where those thieves are burnt, I'll gather the firewoods as a voluntary service with ease....

My other experience was when I had a cult group, whom they claim went out on a black-friday raid raised a machete on me and almost slice my head into two but was intercepted by his colleague who pushed his hand to the table that I sat on. They were raiding from one end of the street to another and being a university environment.

I was chilling off at home and I rushed out to meet my neighbor who had put on his generator to complete a match, it was Chelsea vs Manchester United and NEPA had disappointed as usual, so I went to the ground flat to spend the minutes with him and his wife.

Then I noticed the gate was opened, I thought the other indomie neighbor had gone out to get something, so I closed it without locking it and just as I entered the man house and close the door behind me, while rushing to the center table to get the remotes to change the channels,, his door opened and over 50guys stood behind the first guy down to the gate and they were all on black with a red ribbon tied round their head while some had red berets and others with red headties and fiercefully looking guys rush in and asked for my phone and I told them I had no phone, he removed a machete from his cloth and immediately raised it on me and the other guy rushed and pushed his hand, the knife cut the table open and while I was standing there shocked, my neighbor was dragged in from his room with his wife and they started picking his gadgets and vanished...

I would've been killed... And probably, they'd say I was their member and they came to mark scores or something.

I just want thieves to have their arms amputated....Let them not have hands to go about commiting more crimes....If jungle justice most continue.

where did the first scenario happened? I mean the one in 2011 were your girl was raped
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by stanliwise(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2020
yanabasee1:

sorry for your experience but you haven’t still learn something is missing in the puzzle. Crime and criminal never ends. Jungle justice never solve it, has never and would never.
Ensuring a crime free society means having what It takes to abort criminal mission even before they start and while it is about to start. I grew up in the ghetto while very young and I tell you. Most guys are oriented in the wrongest possible way you can think of. They lack hope for the future and just with enough thickened heart they can do anything no matter the consequences.
If only our society can setup and become conscious on issue of quality security service and a society where no one spend and live lavishly in peace without any proof of their wealth then arm robbery will be minimal.
Our society are quick to kill criminals but lack the energy to ensure a workable security architecture and system. Our community are quick to kill criminal than ensuring their street and houses are not breeding grounds of criminals.
Anyway I have many things to say but I stop here
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by Edyice: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Uncle stealing is very bad , I can see you have many questions but am here to tell you this ( if you have anyone / or know anyone who is a Thief , better tell them to stop , I can't wait to brake cement block on anyone caught stealing or even burn his / or body )

Even if you are rich , when the public catches you , it will only take seconds before you are beating to death and everyone will forget you even your rich parents grin grin

Thief almost blow my brains out some years ago (Na papa GOD save me , but still someone else was shot that same day . )

If I catch anybody

I repeat , if I catch anyone

Your billionaire FATHER can't / won't save you

Within seconds your dead

( Am only given out this advice for free and for those who want to change , if not we will meet one day grin .. or better pray your stealing game didn't come close to my path grin)
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by Edyice: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2020
RudyNerdy:
where did the first scenario happened? I mean the one in 2011 were your girl was raped

What kind of stupid question is that ... angry

Out of all questions , why this
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by RudyNerdy: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Edyice:

What kind of stupid question is that ... angry

Out of all questions , why this

is your mother and father that you're referring as stupid.
You're a very big fool.
Were you the one I asked?
I was actually oblivious of your stupid and miserable existence on earth before you brought your poverty stricken self on my mention.
Do you know if that's my relative and I want to confirm if the story is related to mine?
if You don't want me to curse your generations and your already useless and wasted destiny then just mind your fvcking business.
Ugly fool
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by Edyice: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2020
RudyNerdy:
is your mother and father that you're referring as stupid.
You're a very big fool.
Were you the one I asked?
I was actually oblivious of your stupid and miserable existence on earth before you brought your poverty stricken self on my mention.
Do you know if that's my relative and I want to confirm if the story is related to mine?
if You don't want me to curse your generations and your already useless and wasted destiny then just mind your fvcking business.
Ugly fool

Stupid Bleep

I thought your are among those Thief , that's why grin

Why didn't you type the full details .. grin

You come dey curse your Papa cool ... It's not good Na cool

Anyways my turn ( like I said I thought you are one of those Thief , committing such act and later escape . Am here to tell you that you are lucky grin...

Many days for the theif but only one day for the public grin

Now that you wanted to verify maybe it was the same dude that dated your sibling ...( I will say cool to that )

But Las Las Las hope you are ready use cement block on anyone that steal ....

I will stop here ... For Now
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by RudyNerdy: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Edyice:

Stupid Bleep

I thought your are among those Thief , that's why grin

Why didn't you type the full details .. grin

You come dey curse your Papa cool ... It's not good Na cool

Anyways my turn ( like I said I thought you are one of those Thief , committing such act and later escape . Am here to tell you that you are lucky grin...

Many days for the theif but only one day for the public grin

Now that you wanted to verify maybe it was the same dude that dated your sibling ...( I will say cool to that )

But Las Las Las hope you are ready use cement block on anyone that steal ....

I will stop here ... For Now
next time you learn to mind your business.
slowpoke
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by chatinent: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
The word ‘theif’ will affect everyone.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by pk2me: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
If you amputate them they would start amputating their victims too and you know what that means. No way to differentiate their victims from them if you come across the amputated ones.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice by PoliteActivist: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You are wrong undecided

nobody just wakes one day and decides to be a criminal its the condition of the society that forces people into criminal acts.
yanabasee1, Crenzywilliams, Hedonisco, 143WaZoBia, stanliwise, Edyice, RudyNerdy, chatinent, pk2me

You are the one that's actually wrong. Many moslem societies prove you wrong. In many moslem societies you can leave your door unlocked. Also there are extremely wealthy violent criminals like Elchapo. Being rich doesn't stop their criminality

Checkout How These Boko Haram Members Are Being Tortured (pic) / Video: The Moment An Armed Robber Was Shot In The Head By The Person He Was Robb / Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82