Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos (19463 Views)

RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four / Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by naptu2: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

POLICE ARREST TRAFFIC ROBBERS

⁃Recover arms and ammunition

Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) on April 5, 2022 arrested three robbery suspects and recovered a beretta pistol and four rounds of ammunition at Toyota bus-stop near Oshodi, Lagos.

The prompt arrest of the traffic robbers followed a tip-off from civic-minded Lagosians to the RRS officers who were on routine patrol along Ladipo and Oshodi. The arrested suspects, preliminary investigations revealed, are members of Aro–Baga cult group.

They include: Omuyibo Goddey (32), alias Aro Ghetto Boy; Destiny Nwanga (27), alias Aro Smiling God; and Ebuka Igwe (23), alias Aro Do or Die.

Goddey disclosed that they were about to rob their second victim when the RRS patrol team arrived on the scene.

A swift follow-up on the arrest led the RRS to their converging point at 7 Alhaji Monsuru Street, Ijegun, where two other suspects were arrested.

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by slawormiir: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Throw thier damnnn ass into the dungeon

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Ternistacle(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chai Thank God... These ones for shot person because of Sapa... It is well

18 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Maxymilliano(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
They include: Omuyibo Goddey (32), alias Aro Ghetto Boy; Destiny Nwanga (27), alias Aro Smiling God; and Ebuka Igwe (23), alias Aro Do or Die.

Kudos to Aro RRS .. cool

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Waterlilly: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm...,aka Aro's.......

Weytin happen to bet9ja site since yesterday?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Nuess: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Criminals
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
That's what's up Buddy grin grin

Fuckin aro mates undecided undecided

Na to thief thief them Sabi

You wey go bam wey you no get money, na this kind job them go dey give you....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by maxwelloweezy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
The consequences of sin is death
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
No one has the right to Arrest Tinubu Boys in this country

We the WEREYBAS won't accept this, an insult to these boys is an insult to Ooudua Nation

This is unacceptable sad

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Throw thier damnnn ass into the dungeon

Cus them be aro mates ABI grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Chijeep(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Curriculumically surprised

Things keep getting worse while Buhari keeps blaming IPOB and vice versa
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Touts and miscreants doing what they know how to do best

Meanwhile 32 years old man doing cultism.smh

Some people Can never have sense even if they're 700 years old

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by ryloy: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omuyibo Goddey (32), alias Aro Ghetto Boy; Destiny Nwanga (27), alias Aro Smiling God; and Ebuka Igwe (23), alias Aro Do or Die.
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
As I see cultist I think say na am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Seyiemath(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
thumbs up to the police

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Deivid10(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
MC Olouomo and his own cult have started calling out their ex- cult members that betraied them during the clash with NURTW

why would a retired CP be part of the board

These people are so predictable.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
These are Tinubu boys na

You sef try dey use sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by sibepoc(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Only God knows what these criminals are trying to turn Lagos into. Cultists, robbers, ritualists, etc..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's about time ........

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Useless animals.
Make them go kirikiri go continue their mumu aro nonsense grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by paulolee(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
k
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Teewonders(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
No place is safe in this country anymore, God protection is assured over me and you
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by batstan(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mo chase ARO smiling God for like 2 haarrsss

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fake Aliases.

All these RHL and BHLs self undecided
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You sef try dey use sense

grin grin
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

@magnoliaa, this is what i was saying the other day in the gun debatge. the only people in this country right now that dont have guns are civilians.you may also recall that a lady working at MTN was shot dead on eko bridge in 2008 or so - i forget the actual year. the bad actors are already armed
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Ezedon(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
They refused to comply
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by eedimo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
My pain in all this is that some kids are still desirous to become cultists.

I hate jungle justice but when I see stuffs like this, I'm always moved to lead the mob.
If I was close to them, I swear na ash we for the see now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by SEGLIZ: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
lazy lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Than 2,000 Nigerians On Death Row -coalition For Abolition Of Death Penalty / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community / Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.