Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process (2145 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Transcript/verification Of Results / YABA Tech Aspirant Whatsapp Group 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process by Ellekay2: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
I need help with Yaba tech. My husband is trying to get his transcript verified for WES. He paid Yaba tech and sent his family to Yaba tech multiple times to check on the status. Yaba tech bursary says it’s sent but WES stated they didn’t receive anything. This is going on for over 6 months ... even before the lockdown. Does anyone here have a contact at Yaba Tech we can email or call? Does any have the director of bursary or rector’s email? We are unable to find it on Yaba tech website or the email isn’t correct. We called the school and sent emails to registrar but they keep saying they are working it. I don’t know why it has to take so long just to verify the transcript or let us know if there’s a problem. Thank you
Re: Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process by lmm4real: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have the same issue with the. Wes said yabatec requires a fee to verify transcript results. I do not understand how that works after paying for the transcript.
Re: Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process by Marynyra: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please had anyone succeeded in WES or has a contact at Yabatech to facilitate process ... I have been having issues with this.. please email multilingualsusan@gmail.com it is super urgent
Re: Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process by safer23(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2021

Marynyra:
Please had anyone succeeded in WES or has a contact at Yabatech to facilitate process ... I have been having issues with this.. please email multilingualsusan@gmail.com it is super urgent
Re: Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process by adeade2: 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
Pls if you were able to resolve this transcript issue at Yabatech, kindly inform me how you went about it. I need my transcript there too, thank you. You can contact me on 08038496109
Re: Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process by Solarplexus: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
For Yabatech transcript, both local and international. Call this guy(0802 762 7111). He helped me to get it faster but it’s not free sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met / The State Of Things In Abia State University(absu) / Registration For International & Local Exams Made Easy In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.