Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Islam Forbade Singing.... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Forbade Singing.... (208 Views)

In Madeenah Singing And Drumming Welcomed The Prophet Salallaahu'Alayhi Wasallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam Forbade Singing.... by tunjilee003: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Last weekend,i was grooving With my friends you are thé religious type, something Led to one Another.... one of them brought à notion and hé soid "musicians Will face Allah's wrath"...i asked him what about thé fate of those Who sang to praise Allah in the Whole life...he said any musician Who sang till death must surely be questioned by allah....
ï need clarification on this..
Re: Islam Forbade Singing.... by IMAliyu(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Well, this is a long disputed topic.

The contemporary Sunni (Ahlul Sunnah, Salafi) take is pretty much all music is Haram.

The Sufi take on it is music is permissible, especially the ones praising Allah and Muhammad.

I'll have to do some digging to get the Quran verses and hadith used in the support or rejection of music.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Writers Needed / Never Raise A Vσice / Feminism? Not Scientific!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.