Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Gesture Call Picker - No Need To Pickup Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gesture Call Picker - No Need To Pickup Your Phone (231 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Infinix Note 7 Gesture Mode? / Picking your call with just a Gesture. / How To Use Gesture Call Picker On Your Infinix Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gesture Call Picker - No Need To Pickup Your Phone by Innocentnj(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
As time goes on, we have come to accept that things are gradually becoming easy to do in the aspect of technology or gadget usage. For example, no one can ever imagine talking to someone who is light year away from us like they are just right there with us. The invention of the communication system call mobile phone has made life a ton easier and it didn’t just stop there, we now have smart phones that can literately do anything like text, video call, browse the internet and more. A lot of things have been achieved with the smart phone and one that really grabbed my attention is The Gesture Call Picker Function.

What is The Gesture Call Picker?
Now, what is this function and how do it make life and using our phones easier? Just as the name spells, this function enables us to pick or reject incoming call with touching our phones. Yeah! You heard that right. Just imagine you are engaged in an activity that your hands are not in a good condition to touch your phone at the time. This function comes in really handy as you don’t need to touch your phone to pick or reject a call. All you need do is make a gesture with you hand either to pick or reject a call.

How Does it Work?
As we all know, we have a whole lot of phones out there and this function isn’t available on just any phone. One of the products that really attracted me is way the function works on the HiOS which is the operаting system of TECNO phones. The reason I really like this function on the HiOS devices is:
1. It enables the speaker automatically once we pick a call with gesture – we really need to give HiOS a big credit for this. On must phone you will need to pick the call with gesture and still click on the speaker icon with you have to so by touching your phone. If I have to do this, then why put the function on the phone in the first place. Really, I don’t want touch my phone …hehe. So, I really love the way it works on the HiOS as it actually fulfills it purpose.
2. Now, secondly the reason I love the HiOS version is the gesture I have to use are quick cool. In order for me to pick a call I will have to do a peach sign with my two fingers which is also making a V sign with our hand and in order to decline a call I just do a high five on the screen. That it, as simple as breathing.

How Do We Enable it?
The function doesn’t come automatically enabled on respective devices. We will have an option to enable it as it comes disabled from factory on the HiOS and in order to enable it we follow the simple steps SETTINGS>MICRO INTELLEGENCE after these then you scroll down and enable the function “ANSWER WITH A GESTURE” and there you have it.

We should know that this function isn’t available on a HiOS devices. It is available on only devices with HiOS 5 and above. So, we can now go on using our devices with ease and peace of mind of not loosing any call that we don’t want to miss.

(1) (Reply)

Phone / Blackberry Q10 Needed! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.