Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday (8275 Views)

Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emmanuella's real name is Emmanuella Samuel, but popularly called by her first name. She was born on July 22nd, 2010, which means she is currently ten years old today. She first rose to prominence when she was only six, and people appreciated her outstanding sense of humor, smart personality and creative side.

So many young girls wanted to be like her, and a lot of parents decided to pursue the talents of their children to make them achieve similar success. Emmanuella truly became an inspiration to thousands of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_gL_o3kRE
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Psalm126: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bad,

Why nt plot of land sad

7 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Obierika(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Psalm126:
Bad,

Why nt plot of land sad

What will she do with a plot of land at this age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
shocked that small girl, where is she driving it to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by OKorowanta: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
alramon:
shocked that small girl, where is she driving it to?

It doesn't mean she'll be the one driving,just the owner.
Dem go use the car dey carry her go church, school and any other important place.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Happy birthday kid.

Smart people been cashing out on Nigerians.
If you don't cash out on Nigerians, where else in the world are you going to get such huge population of people who could be easily dragged around, by their noses?
Many Nigerians may be jobless or not useful for their own selves, but they aren't completely useless in an absolute sense. You can always use them as woods to keep your own fire burning.

They can be hired as online zombies to boost the image of wicked political office holders who terrorize them.
They can be hired, 1k each for staged protests and staged campaigns.
A sour clown can use them as members, from whom he cashes out tithes and offerings every week.
They can be used as gullible followers to boost Social media channels and handles.
They can be used as fan-slaves who promote the wacks who call themselves celebrities.
They can be used to trend dumb things on Twitter.
They can be used to generate traffic on websites and dumb apps.
They can be used to promote dumb programs like BBN
The list goes on and on and on.

Mind you, something more than all these is still obtainable. Don't be surprised since last year, some grown ladies and women wake up each day, and pick up their phones, and head straight to expired BBN thread to argue about Taca and Messy, from morning to evening. Up till now, I'm yet to fathom why someone would wake up each day and choose to waste his/her life on arrant nonsense, but don't be surprised, that is Nigerians for you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
OKorowanta:

It doesn't mean she'll be the one driving,just the owner.
Dem go use the car dey carry her go church, school and any other important place.

VIP
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
The girl as tried, she deserves it
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Psalm126: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Obierika:

at least land is better than
#1,she c'nt drive nd car is a liability, while

#2, land is an asset nd do appreciate in value.(investment)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Obierika:

Also what will she do with a car at her age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
why would a person in their right mind offer a car to a 10yr old child?! they should have offered a scholarship or something actually beneficial to her.
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Obierika:

The guy just bought the car for himself!!!

Can she drive that car at 10

We are talking about safeguarding her future

Land appreciates!

Build house on the land, rent am out, when she come of age, she can buy ten cars!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

The guy just bought the car for himself!!!

Can she drive that car at 10

We are talking about safeguarding her future

Land appreciates!

Build house on the land, rent am out, when she come of age, she can buy ten cars!!!

All this outrage on top another person matter.

Nawa ooo
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
maynia:

All this outrage on top another person matter.

Nawa ooo
This is a public forum my friend!

If you no won make person shook mouth why you bring am here

You for leave the car inside her room nau undecided

Besides I dey share your data

2 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Netanya(f): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by lagusboyyy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Congratulations Emmanuella. I wish you more greater heights, from glory to glory.

" This is not my real face"

Emmanuella ™
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by wiseone28: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
But the girl no sabi dress o
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by merieam16(f): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
u for apply 4 her wardrobe manager naw. bad belle
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Obierika:

and what will she do with a car at her age?
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
how should a 10 year old girl dress that she's not dressing? Vulgar Abi? undecided
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by wiseone28: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
merieam16:
u for apply 4 her wardrobe manager naw. bad belle
You be village girl nah
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by wiseone28: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
SAMBARRY:
how should a 10 year old girl dress that she's not dressing? Vulgar Abi? undecided
Yes by dressing like the 90s hip hop star.

Village boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by merieam16(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
You be village girl nah
pele o city boy. lemme see ur sis pics mayb is beta dan her own. bad belle!
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by wiseone28: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
merieam16:
pele o city boy. lemme see ur sis pics mayb is beta dan her own. bad belle!
You well, you think everybody for nairaland be smallie?
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
Yes by dressing like the 90s hip hop star.

Village boy.
please get busy undecided

Na your type go dey oogle on top 10 year old pikin.. . Tufiaaaaaa

You need help!
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by wiseone28: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
SAMBARRY:
please get busy undecided

Na your type go dey oogle on top 10 year old pikin.. . Tufiaaaaaa

You need help!
I will take this as a joke since you're not learned.
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
I will take this as a joke since you're not learned.
smh... illiterate
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by wiseone28: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
SAMBARRY:
smh... illiterate
I know already you don't need to tell me what you are.
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
wiseone28:
I know I am already an illiterate you don't need to tell me what I am
ok
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by MrSensor(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
cheesy I will propose this girl for my son or even for myself, I'm Ned Nwoko version 2.0.
Re: Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday by Gilbertkwabena(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Obierika:

A plot of land can exist for decades and increase in value every decade while a car decreases in value and worth every decade or less. By the time she grows up, that car would be half as valuable as it is today but if he had bought her land, when she grows, she can sell the land and get two or more of this cars probably.

Land is just one of the smallest investment one can make... Car is nothing but liability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Popular Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian / Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.