Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC (53307 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Dumps APC For PDP / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by ORIENTATION101: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Elineska:
APC National Chairmanship loading for Dogara...
the way you guys analyze politics like dunce

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by biggie73(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Political infidels. Only one man is politically faithful- Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Dansuqi: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Dogara want to run as Apc governor though he is from a Christian minority side of Bauchi. He is influential in his constituency , he played a key role on emergence of current governor senator bala Mohammed. I see him clinching the Ticket.

Yahaya bello has already hint us , that PDP will be deserted soon, we called him a clown.

I'm waiting for more suprise

Let him go to the senate first to test his acceptability on a wider range
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by smelling5shit: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Are you living in Benin-city , Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home lesson teacher try me a Math person, my no us 09017656411
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by KunleyY19(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tinubu - Dogara Vision 2023...

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Okuda(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
ODJ124:
hope it's a joke.....

what could be the biggest joke as someone like akpabio leaving pdp to join apc. my brother, no let anything suprise you again for naija matter..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Reelnah: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
E don red. Vision 2023..
Saraki is next..
Yet some people will be fighting and killing themselves because of them...
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by babtoundey(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
And some people wouldn't mind their grandfather and great grandfather being insulted and themselves being killed or maimed because of these same sect of politicians who can jump from one party to another in nanosecond or even hold memberships of two parties at the same time.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by asanwafo: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xisnin:
Fair weather politicians. No ideology, no directions. They only follow the money and power.
Cos he is back.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by phren: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Useless idiot

Mumu-meme
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by 9gerian: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
I’m surprised most comments here still allude to an imaginary difference between APC and PDP.

Nigerians never learn anything from history grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Elineska: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the way you guys analyze politics like dunce
Professor Emeritus of Political Science please give us your expert analysis
grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by foleskay(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Dogara want to run as Apc governor though he is from a Christian minority side of Bauchi. He is influential in his constituency , he played a key role on emergence of current governor senator bala Mohammed. I see him clinching the Ticket.

Yahaya bello has already hint us , that PDP will be deserted soon, we called him a clown.

I'm waiting for more suprise
E go shock you too like your bubu.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by pquaver(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2020
saxtaiwo:
Lol,can't stop laughing with these set of dangerous human being called politicians. What will be his reason for jumping up and down as he has a better thing to offer the world if given a political office. All for his selfish purpose.

Chai Pele Dat your laff be like e need pain relief if you know what I mean. Abeg go chemist sharply
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by HRMK: 1:42am On Jul 25, 2020
i only hope its not bcs of any corruption case pending against him anyway!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by NGpatriot: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2020
I guess Saraki is next...

grin grin

Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by verywise(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Wish him goodluck.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Yebosola(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
HONESTLY SOMETHIMG IS FISHY

Not at all, is meaty ,not only fishy, politicians are the most uselessness person u can ever see in this part of the universe ,those N-APC are using him to test water, they are all coming back, their fear is Oshio's bad mouth grin,since he has gone to relegation, they are coming to implode the APC and run back to PDP
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by ODJ124(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Okuda:

what could be the biggest joke as someone like akpabio leaving pdp to join apc. my brother, no let anything suprise you again for naija matter..

I swr... Naija politicians are full of surprises
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by NairaMaster1(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/184716-yakubu-dogara-emerges-house-of-reps-speaker.html

You forgot he decamped with Saraki? Or you also forgot Saraki started SP office under APC and ended in PDP.

Sentiments finished your mental
Re: Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC by NairaMaster1(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2020
DEEBOZZ:

The election that brought him into the National Assembly was via the platform of the APC.
It was towards the 2019 election that he defected to PDP alongside Saraki and Dino Melaye .

No sir, he decamped with saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.