Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. (4285 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by phemmyfour: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Jayjay2019:
Hello guys, i need your suggestions pretty quick. I ordered for an 8GB RAM Laptop on Jumia and today, the laptop was delivered. I opened it and discovered that it has only 4GB RAM instead of 8GB as was listed. I paid 162k for this laptop hoping it's 8GB RAM but ended up being 4GB RAM. If it's 4GB RAM that i earlier wanted, i would have patronized other sellers who sells for #120k to 140k. Guys, do you think i should return this laptop? I got it for Adobe premiere Pro and after effects. Can 4GB RAM run this things smoothly or even at all? What do you think PLS. Jumia disappointed me!!!
Return it within 7 days
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Under16: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
my own problem with Jumia currently is that I ordered for a power bank. the next day i went to their app to still have a look at the product i ordered for lo and behold the product can't be found anymore. pple can u imagine? even this morning i checked for the product i ordered it keeps saying 'product can't be found'. who has experienced such? is it that fraudsters have taken over the online shopping? if they come to deliver my order i will send them back o...before i will collect what i didnt order for and start going through a harrowing experience of returning and collecting my cash back.
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Donkelzy(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Under16:
my own problem with Jumia currently is that I ordered for a power bank. the next day i went to their app to still have a look at the product i ordered for lo and behold the product can't be found anymore. pple can u imagine? even this morning i checked for the product i ordered it keeps saying 'product can't be found'. who has experienced such? is it that fraudsters have taken over the online shopping? if they come to deliver my order i will send them back o...before i will collect what i didnt order for and start going through a harrowing experience of returning and collecting my cash back.
The product is out of stock
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Under16: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Slickey:
Nigerians are weird people. They have been beaten into submission by decades of misrule and societal autocracy so much that they are willing to forego a hurt/wrong inorder for them not to rock the boat.

You have been defrauded, but rather for you to ask for ways to seek redress, you are asking for ways to manage the product of your victimhood. What is wrong with some of you?

If you know anything about resource-hogging softwares, then you'd know that processor and GPU take precedence.

don't mind them. they are used to suffering and smiling. see them telling him to buy additional 4GB to add to it..i am sure that guy is one seller here, wants to take opportunity of his situation. you better return that item and tag them on twitter. Jumia is becoming something else...no truth in their products. an item is stated to have a 24gb memory but when it's delivered u have 20gb. why is it so? why cant the real item and its component be stated? oh well, this Nigeria, nothing works..the citizens are even worse than their leaders. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Jayjay2019:
Hello guys, i need your suggestions pretty quick. I ordered for an 8GB RAM Laptop on Jumia and today, the laptop was delivered. I opened it and discovered that it has only 4GB RAM instead of 8GB as was listed. I paid 162k for this laptop hoping it's 8GB RAM but ended up being 4GB RAM. If it's 4GB RAM that i earlier wanted, i would have patronized other sellers who sells for #120k to 140k. Guys, do you think i should return this laptop? I got it for Adobe premiere Pro and after effects. Can 4GB RAM run this things smoothly or even at all? What do you think PLS. Jumia disappointed me!!!
is it a ship from abroad item?
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by MMempire(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jayjay2019:
You can not order for 2gb ram/320gb hdd and get a delivery of 4gb ram/750gb hdd. They don't make such mistake. Their mistakes is always to short change you. Return it cos you paid for higher grade laptop.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Kseafresh: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
thesolutions:
Jumia is expensive now. This online shopping thing should not be done on what you can get next door. Just my thoughts though.
My phones prices are far cheaper than Jumia prices.
do u sell phones..i need to get one
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by thesolutions(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kseafresh:
do u sell phones..i need to get one
Which do you need let me confirm availability?
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Kseafresh: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
thesolutions:
Which do you need let me confirm availability?
Something budgety, Say 10-25.. Not Itel
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by thesolutions(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kseafresh:
Something budgety,
Say 10-25..
Not Itel
Max 10 25k
Nokia C1 24k
Olla M8 21k5
You can check the specs online.

But, are you next door?
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Kseafresh: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
thesolutions:
Max 10 25k Nokia C1 24k Olla M8 21k5 You can check the specs online.
But, are you next door?
By next door u mean lagos, Yeah Olla M8
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by thesolutions(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kseafresh:

By next door u mean lagos, Yeah
Olla M8
No. Not in Lagos. PLATEAU my base. Make use of any standard mobile phone dealer outlet near you. You might get it a little bit above my price.
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Kemimarch16(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
I really suffered on jumia when it comes to wig
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by NNAMDIII(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
CokeBar:
There's a 7 days return policy!

Call them and they'll tell you how to go about it
very simple, and they even stated it on the item, some fellas are very dull

1 Like

Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by seankafor(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Same thing was done to me but mine was a minor one.

Ordered for a quadcore processor but j got a dual core one..
I don't feel the urge to return it because it's a minor difference.

But apart from that, I don't have any issues with them over the past 3 years I have been shopping there
Re: I Got The Wrong Package On Jumia. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Father Xmas dont return it.You paid the price for 8GB and got 4GB instead, yet you are still asking us what to do??
Bros if you no fit give am any advice without being rude, remember he didn't mandate everyone to contribute their opinions. having unnecessary bad mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW!! Nokia C9 Android Price, Release Date, Leaked Specifications / Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! / UK Used Iphones 7 And Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Gold 32gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.