Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage (722 Views)

ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by AlexReports(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, As Developers Encourage Usage

The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), has approved a new innovation known as Envirocaire Silicon Wrist Band to help Nigerians manage the issues surrounding malaria infection, which has become quite worrisome and increasingly rapid across the country. According to reviews on the new silicon wrist band, we garnered that it is non toxic and a green product which repels the malaria parasite for up to 90days, and has no side effect to the skin, health or even children.

The approval for Silicon Wrist Band by NAFDAC came as a notification of product registration which was issued to Envirocaire Global Services, the importers and distributors of Silicon Wrist band to repel mosquitoes in Nigeria. In a brief conversation with the project director, Prince Eghosa Julius Emwionkpa, stated the wristband is quite effective, stressing that it repels malaria caused by mosquito bites both for children and adults.

He further stated that with the new innovation, the giant of Africa may be saying goodbye to malaria, only if governments, leaders, philanthropists, public and private institutions support the adoption of silicon wrist band. He encouraged Nigerians and stressed on the effectiveness of the product in supporting the eradication of Malaria project in Nigeria.

While gathering reactions and testimonies on the silicon wrist band, our correspondent observed that most reactions were positive and didn't have any negative complain on the product. Some of them applauded the manufacturers for such a helpful and quite innovative product in reducing the rate of persons suffering from the deadly malaria parasite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krwDb9hcy6Q

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/07/nafdac-approves-silicon-wrist-band-for.html?m=1

Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by AlexReports(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
More

Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by LongLife4all: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
wink
Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by psucc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
I hope the silicone will not act silly because I hardly trust anything that comes to Nigeria.

Imagine COVID-19 upon arrival in Nigeria takes a 4 and is now COVID-419. If you doubt me, check how much NDDC and Lagos State government have so far spent in the fight against the pandemic.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by chatinent: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
If it's preventive, it's cool even if I know the black man has grown immune to the virus.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by godkiller(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'll buy one carton.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by clintz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
AlexReports:
More
So you want to have monopoly of selling this rubber in Nigeria in this 21st century, for your information it’s everywhere in China and anyone can import it. Forget that your nafdac stunt you want to pull here.
Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by ODJ124(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
I love the wrist band... will get one
Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by hisgrace090: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
psucc:
I hope the silicone will not act silly because I hardly trust anything that comes to Nigeria.

Imagine COVID-19 upon arrival in Nigeria takes a 4 and is now COVID-419. If you doubt me, check how much NDDC and Lagos State government have so far spent in the fight against the pandemic.

Fantastically currupt!
Re: NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage by Newboss(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
chatinent:
If it's preventive, it's cool even if I know the black man has grown immune to the virus.

Which virus?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Garlic Sexually: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Garlic (allium Sativum) / Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know / Covid-19 Vaccines And Compulsory Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.