Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Xiaomi Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Xiaomi Review (3722 Views)

My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / And I Finally Got My Xiaomi Mi A3 For 45k With Carton / Xiaomi Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Xiaomi Review by KrazyDave16(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2020
edoairways:
chizzily keep saying the truth no matter what. Don't give a damn what people think or say even if majority are against you.
There's a difference between a review and personal opinion/truth.
What she dropped here I'll tag as her opinions.
Reviews suggest MIUI despite some flaws (which can be rectified with ease of you ready to look) is better. Her opinion is the UI is bad for her cos she isn't ready to get the hang of it since she came off OneUI and change sometimes doesn't sit well with some people.

Reviews show 6Gb is more than enough to multitask. Anything higher is purely for gaming use or some serious task alone.
She complaining about it is her personal opinion. Prolly MIUI aggressive battery saving feature at work which can be turned off. But still, MIUI isn't as aggressive as OnePlus which she's painting it to be.

Reviews shows phones overheat on some serious, constant heavy usage. Given the chipset, that's gonna take some time
Her opinion is it overheats, maybe she mistook warm for overheating which is completely normal.
Note that an ice-cold device isn't normal at all.

Reviews show the camera is great, no lags unless maybe you shooting HDR.
Her opinion is the camera lags, signs of a defective device or otherwise.

Like I said, what she wrote was her opinion. The word review and opinion has been interchanged for long to the point that opinions are now tagged reviews.

9 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by KrazyDave16(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2020
chizzily:
Prospective buyers please take note of how they are quick to harass those that make any complaint contrary to "perfection" of xiaomi device. I ignored. Its a good phone but its not perfect, i only wrote the cons cause that is what they wont tell you.
Please if you want the phone drop phone number or mail, i got a mail request from 2 guys but unfortunately i don't know the email linked to this account.
You as the seller should be the one to drop your number and asking price, not the other way around.
The way I'm seeing it, it's like you're one of those sellers who'd tell buyer 1 100k, buyer 2 105k and buyer 3 maybe 120k.

3 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Timiflexi: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
edoairways:

Don't mind them, they don't like the truth. The truth is bitter. The overhyped xiaomi note 8 doesn't multi task

This multitask is a very big lie from the pit of hell
I can use 3 apps for hours put my phone off for 30 minutes come back and still meet the same apps where I left them

Play pubg and go on WhatsApp, twitter and telegram without pubg restarting

At least make your lie believable for once
Note8 pro

2 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
KrazyDave16:

You as the seller should be the one to drop your number and asking price, not the other way around.
The way I'm seeing it, it's like you're one of those sellers who'd tell buyer 1 100k, buyer 2 105k and buyer 3 maybe 120k.
There's a receipt. I can't cheat anyone and some transactions are best done privately, besides don't know how serious they are
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Timiflexi:

I can use 3 apps for hours put my phone off for 30 minutes come back and still meet the same apps where I left them

Note8 pro
I play pubg and i can tell you that sometimes or better still a few times i have had to close app and relaunch cause it hangs. Rarely tho. But for reloading of apps, shopping apps reload on the note 9 pro, it's what I'm using
Re: My Xiaomi Review by edoairways: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Timiflexi:

Note8 pro
Are you the one using the phone? I don't play games yet my background app suddenly disappear.

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by edoairways: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
you fool why didn't you say it since...
And since you have been defending Tecno what made you get xiaomi that you said it is not good

Bro I don't know how old you are, but you are a big disappointment
Probably your parent didn't teach manners

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Crownedjon: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
edoairways:

Probably your parent didn't teach manners
why bring my parents into this,
D*ckhead

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by edoairways: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
KrazyDave16:

There's a difference between a review and personal opinion/truth.
What she dropped here I'll tag as her opinions.
Reviews suggest MIUI despite some flaws (which can be rectified with ease of you ready to look) is better. Her opinion is the UI is bad for her cos she isn't ready to get the hang of it since she came off OneUI and change sometimes doesn't sit well with some people.

Reviews show 6Gb is more than enough to multitask. Anything higher is purely for gaming use or some serious task alone.
She complaining about it is her personal opinion. Prolly MIUI aggressive battery saving feature at work which can be turned off. But still, MIUI isn't as aggressive as OnePlus which she's painting it to be.

Reviews shows phones overheat on some serious, constant heavy usage. Given the chipset, that's gonna take some time
Her opinion is it overheats, maybe she mistook warm for overheating which is completely normal.
Note that an ice-cold device isn't normal at all.

Reviews show the camera is great, no lags unless maybe you shooting HDR.
Her opinion is the camera lags, signs of a defective device or otherwise.

Like I said, what she wrote was her opinion. The word review and opinion has been interchanged for long to the point that opinions are now tagged reviews.
It is her experience and opinion but doesn't mean what she raised isn't true. My xiaomi note 8 is 4gig ram with 64 ROM with additiona 32gig SD card, i don't use heavy applications like some do yet once in a while my phone hangs. I discover certain applications that runs at the background suddenly disappear before clicking on them. At times some applications freezes though it happens once in a while. These are my experience which is similar what op raised. That others don't experience it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by edoairways: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
why bring my parents into this,
D*ckhead
Because you exhibit it in your attitude.

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Trex4(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
chizzily:
Hi guys, i just got the xiaomi note 9 pro, used it for some days and i have to drop this here cause i want to help the next person make a more informed decision.
The phone is heavy, the user interface is poor and not smooth, sometimes you have to click severally for an app to open. The camera sometimes take some secs before capture, the phone is heavy. I got the 6gig ram variant but it still hangs and certain apps still reloads, poor ram management. I wanted to get a Samsung a 51 but opted for this instead. I am also in need of a buyer. Please if you faced with same decision do not make the mistake i made. I forgot to add, it overheats
snap pictures of the phone and post them for buyers.

2 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by festwiz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP post your about section and photos of your device with the carton. I can help you get a buyer if you provide the necessary I stated above. It's a terrible device and I see no reason for you to continue to use it.

#peace.

4 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Crownedjon: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
edoairways:

Because you exhibit it in your attitude.

undecided
Re: My Xiaomi Review by KrazyDave16(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
edoairways:

It is her experience and opinion but doesn't mean what she raised isn't true. My xiaomi note 8 is 4gig ram with 64 ROM with additiona 32gig SD card, i don't use heavy applications like some do yet once in a while my phone hangs. I discover certain applications that runs at the background suddenly disappear before clicking on them. At times some applications freezes though it happens once in a while. These are my experience which is similar what op raised. That others don't experience it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Both of you sharing a similar experience doesn't mean it's the "truth" and applies to all units sold. Also, given the large community, you could ask for help here and gotten answers too.
If you feel they won't, join the telegram group (the worldwide one). You'll definitely get answers.

I don't see why you should keep a faulty device without looking for help. Even if you sell the device, the next owner would look for solutions and find it too.

2 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by KrazyDave16(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
chizzily:

There's a receipt. I can't cheat anyone and some transactions are best done privately, besides don't know how serious they are
Still it would be better to drop your contacts. Serious buyers don't drop their numbers, they look for digits instead.
From the views your post keeps getting, @bolded is A LOT.
Drop your digits, you'll see them flood your line and you'll be the one deciding who to choose.
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Prymestrr(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
hisgrace090:
I just manage to keep my redmi note 8 pro till date despite poor browsing experience with it.
What does poor browsing experience mean please? undecided
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Both of you sharing a similar experience doesn't mean it's the "truth" and applies to all units sold. Also, given the large community, you could ask for help here and gotten answers too.
If you feel they won't, join the telegram group (the worldwide one). You'll definitely get answers.

I don't see why you should keep a faulty device without looking for help. Even if you sell the device, the next owner would look for solutions and find it too.
It is our "truth"
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Still it would be better to drop your contacts. Serious buyers don't drop their numbers, they look for digits instead.
From the views your post keeps getting, @bolded is A LOT.
Drop your digits, you'll see them flood your line and you'll be the one deciding who to choose.
Okay ill do that in the appropriate section, thanks
Re: My Xiaomi Review by sagieramos(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Opperwezen:

Wow! You play lords mobile?
What's your username, let's connect

SagieStan

You can also add me in CODM with the same username
Re: My Xiaomi Review by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:
Op,
I was about taking you serious until I saw, the phone hangs and overheat too..Op, that phone comes with a Snapdragon 720G and not Helio P35. I don't think you know what that means..

I know about 5 people that owns that phone around here and all they keep say is : Why did I not discover this freedom earlier? And 3 got it because, I calmly explained the difference between that phone and the rubbish phones you are weighing it with...

The attention you seek, I hope you get it. I am buying that same phone next month and I will drop a review after..

Have a blessed weekend..

Modified**
You must be a marketer, since I have known you here, you will buy the done next month, you are explaining fones you don't use abi
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Opperwezen(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
sagieramos:

SagieStan

You can also add me in CODM with the same username

No such username sad

Re: My Xiaomi Review by sagieramos(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Opperwezen:

No such username sad

My bad. It's Osagie Stan

Re: My Xiaomi Review by PrettyBunny(f): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You must be a marketer, since I have known you here, you will buy the done next month, you are explaining fones you don't use abi

Carry your head knack wall bro
Re: My Xiaomi Review by PAQ(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Opperwezen(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2020
sagieramos:

My bad. It's Osagie Stan

Lol bro, when you create this account?
Re: My Xiaomi Review by sagieramos(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Opperwezen:

Lol bro, when you create this account?

E never too tay
Re: My Xiaomi Review by edoairways: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Person give her user experience, una wan roast her head join... If na tecno person complain now, una go talk rubbish join am. Wetin be una problem sef undecided
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by tayo60(f): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Got the redmi note 9 yesterday and it is incredible. The phone works perfectly well so I can't relate to all what the Op is saying here. The phone is superb!

6 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Obzerfapex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Crownedjon:
[s][/s] common sense is missing here
From someone who has no brain
Re: My Xiaomi Review by structuredan(m): 2:54am On Jul 27, 2020
It's been two weeks now ever since I got my redmi note 9s mehn that phone is truely a machine the internet speed is something else kudos to xiaomi

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Timiflexi: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2020
edoairways:

Are you the one using the phone? I don't play games yet my background app suddenly disappear.

Okay ooooo
Na you know wetin you use your own money buy but note 8 pro barely hangs or close apps sef
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Timiflexi: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
chizzily:

I play pubg and i can tell you that sometimes or better still a few times i have had to close app and relaunch cause it hangs. Rarely tho. But for reloading of apps, shopping apps reload on the note 9 pro, it's what I'm using

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60k Budget... Need Your Advise on which phone to buy / Grab Free MTN 2GB And 1k Airtime For Valentines Celebrations / Glo Gprs Is Da Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.