Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Xiaomi Review - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Xiaomi Review (3733 Views)

My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / And I Finally Got My Xiaomi Mi A3 For 45k With Carton / Xiaomi Review (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Timiflexi: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2020
chizzily:

I play pubg and i can tell you that sometimes or better still a few times i have had to close app and relaunch cause it hangs. Rarely tho. But for reloading of apps, shopping apps reload on the note 9 pro, it's what I'm using

.I would just advice you to update your phone
I would be playing that much pubg if it was hanging or closing apps

Re: My Xiaomi Review by seunmueezz: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Timiflexi:

Okay ooooo
Na you know wetin you use your own money buy but note 8 pro barely hangs or close apps sef
Who said note 8bpro hangs?
3days ago, I played COD for 5 straight hours.. No lag whatsoever.
shey the person is whining us ni?
Re: My Xiaomi Review by pharmtasy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
chizzily:
Hi guys, i just got the xiaomi note 9 pro, used it for some days and i have to drop this here cause i want to help the next person make a more informed decision.
The phone is heavy, the user interface is poor and not smooth, sometimes you have to click severally for an app to open. The camera sometimes take some secs before capture, the phone is heavy. I got the 6gig ram variant but it still hangs and certain apps still reloads, poor ram management. I wanted to get a Samsung a 51 but opted for this instead. I am also in need of a buyer. Please if you faced with same decision do not make the mistake i made. I forgot to add, it overheats
Kindly take careful look at the title of this topic. I use this Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi k20 Pro Premium and I can tell you Redmi Note 9 Pro is no slouch. May heaven forgive our benightedness

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Zeroenochone(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
edoairways:

It does once in a while

While doing what exactly?
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Zeroenochone(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
edoairways:

Don't mind them, they don't like the truth. The truth is bitter. The overhyped xiaomi note 8 doesn't multi task

Really bro?
I use the same phone you know

Define "multitask" and explain how your redmi note 8 doesn't do that
A phone that allows you to use WhatsApp, browser, telegram and other supported apps while actively gaming (without having to close your game or switch apps) can't multi task?

What are you saying exactly perhaps you could explain

Even though this is a pretty old thread damn man ....... I'm shocked
Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
chizzily:
Hi guys, i just got the xiaomi note 9 pro, used it for some days and i have to drop this here cause i want to help the next person make a more informed decision.
The phone is heavy, the user interface is poor and not smooth, sometimes you have to click severally for an app to open. The camera sometimes take some secs before capture, the phone is heavy. I got the 6gig ram variant but it still hangs and certain apps still reloads, poor ram management. I wanted to get a Samsung a 51 but opted for this instead. I am also in need of a buyer. Please if you faced with same decision do not make the mistake i made. I forgot to add, it overheats
show the about of the phone or shut up

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
ddjay:

No problem, u can sell it and buy any of infinix note 2, tecno D9, any itel model or any 2014/2015 transsion phone, they will be good for your type, just make sure u dont come here and complain
best reply for the full

Re: My Xiaomi Review by frankman365(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
chizzily:
This is my personal experience. I have never used a transsion device and will never. I don't know about the mi8 or 8pro experience,i Just know about mine. No need to be defensive all the time someone complains about xiaomi. It is not perfect and I'm here to let ppl know. Do not pick this over a Samsung phone

Now, how do we believe this madam?

Re: My Xiaomi Review by Naijjablog(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
frankman365:

Now, how do we believe this madam?

Free that clout chaser

Galaxy Tab. Pin Unlock Code For Network Sim / How To Do I Lock My Hotspot? / Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150