Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday (892 Views)

Mark Angel Throws Emmanuella A Birthday Party (VIDEO) / Davido Reacts To The Video Of 11-year-old Emmanuella Showing Off The House (pix) / "This Benz Must Give Me Good Paying Jobs" - Mark Angel Gifts Himself A New Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday by Soma914: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emmanuella's real name is Emmanuella Samuel, but popularly called by her first name. She was born on July 22nd, 2010, which means she is currently ten years old today.

She first rose to prominence when she was only six, and people appreciated her outstanding sense of humor, smart personality and creative side.

So many young girls wanted to be like her, and a lot of parents decided to pursue the talents of their children to make them achieve similar success. Emmanuella truly became an inspiration to thousands of people.

WATCH VIDEO IN WEBSITE; https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/07/mark-angel-gifts-10-years-old.html

1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday by hisgrace090: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
No competition in destiny.
Re: Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday by DaddyRochie1642: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
That girl made that guy who he is today,.. it's nice he's showed Appreciation, I would have dragged his Balls if he didnt grin grin
Re: Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday by Byke60(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday by Mozino007(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mumu blogger.....
Re: Mark Angel Gifts 10 Years Old Emmanuella A Car On Her Birthday by Goldencheese(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That girl made that guy who he is today,.. it's nice he's showed Appreciation, I would have dragged his Balls if he didnt grin grin

You said it all. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Singer Flavour Finalises Marriage Rites With His Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue / Bbnaija: Ozo Almost Beat Prince Up / “my Yansh Don Heal” – Omohtee Declares As She Recovers From Failed Cosmetic Surg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.