Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Bbnaija: Ozo Almost Beat Prince Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ozo Almost Beat Prince Up (891 Views)

Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend / Bbnaija: Moment Frodd Almost Beat Cindy Up [video] / Bbnaija: ‘seyi Is A Fool’ Nigerians Blast Seyi Awolowo After He Almost Beat Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Almost Beat Prince Up by RandomAfrican1: 5:45am On Aug 06, 2020

There was a short “shouting session” in what appeared to be a little altercation or skirmish between current BBNaija Head of House (HoH), Ozoemena aka Ozo and fellow season housemate Prince.

Apparently, the housemates were practicing for today’s wager task when Prince decided to take a leave from the rehearsals without due recourse to fellow housemates. This got Ozo incensed and caused him to lash out at Prince saying that the latter was taking the task for granted.

He made it known that being HoH, he was responsible for how things would turn out in the house’s wager task later today and as such, he does not want any of the housemates to take things for granted.

Prince on the other hand took the reprimand in his stride and apologised for his actions.

After things cooled off a bit, Ozo also apologised for his outburst and the rest of the rehearsal session got back on track.

Some Twitter commentators however hold the view that Ozo was just venting at Prince because of the silent rivalry between they have over their palpable love interest in fellow female housemate Nengi, who seems to have a cunning way of getting the two jealous by playing them against each other.

Catch a video of the moment of tension in the Twitter post here; https://africaatrandom.com/bbnaija-ozo-almost-beat-prince-up/
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Almost Beat Prince Up by Mo3891: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Ozo and Laycon have high I.Q but not good at being a players and women

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me –nengi Tells Biggie In The Diary Room / Yul Edochie Begs Mercedes Benz For A Newer Model Of 2007 GL450 / “I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.