Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,670 members, 7,959,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. (30862 Views)

A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Shellsploit: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
SARS can never borrow a leaf from RRS..
All their own no pass "oya unlock your phone, where the receipt of your lappy"

Kudos RRS!

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by earnit1: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
OH
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Habeyy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
This RRS squad should be all-over the country
Kudos to the gallant men
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by satysaca: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Wow.. thank God he was saved kiss kiss..am really happy for him..
That shit ain't nun to joke with...., It killed my dad's best friend..

But it can be cured, cuz my cousin was cured of it... kiss kiss

Please can you whatsapp my number i need the medicine that cured your cousin . I am very serious. 08034734225
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Okkk.... I will message u and ask her about it
satysaca:

Please can you whatsapp my number i need the medicine that cured your cousin . I am very serious. 08034734225
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by BrightAhiah(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
This kind of police may be our FRIEND not the known NPF
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
This thing get permanent cure o but the whites never discover am.

Blackman science surpasses that of the white but greed, hatred and wickedness won't let black man grow.

My mum, and two brothers were permanently cured of it when God led us to a local man. The baba died last year. No documentation, no patency right and no mass production.
He don' carry solution and knowledge go grave.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by phransix2: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
I witnessed this one.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
since I was born and now I'm getting old I have never seen NPF changes .....
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Unbreakable007: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Buhari is shock
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by tunize(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
Na RRS dey try pass for Nigerian Police force. Very civilized and sensible. After RRS na SARS. They've been doing a good job in frustrating Yahoo boys and criminals.
Really until dem SARS hold u unjustly dis ur statement u go reverse am. Benin Sars don hold u before?
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

How can it be cured, pls tell me. I have that condition too
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one ✌️
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Mars16(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
SmartProf:
Very kind of them. To tell you that they consider this a very rare feat that should win them commendations, including medals and a hand shake from presidents of G7 countries, they had to announce it very loudly as a big achievement.
Very rare good ones.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by mu2sa2: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
If na de regular, they will first search his pocket and clear everything in there for safe keep. Yes o, the money will be kept in safe custody! After that, they will leave the scene to go and get ambulance. If they dont come back nko? Ah, because their vehicle had a flat tyre. After fixing the tyre, they had a flat engine.And so on and so forth.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Silas6(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Pls can I pm you? My auntie's own is very severe I'd like to know the kind drug your cousin was cured with.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Looks like the selection process into the RRS team is more intentional than the general police force.

I've never heard anything negative about the RRS.
Exactly my thought, I have never heard anything negative about RRS
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by cruzydal(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
RRS are the only ones that do their jobs well in this country .
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by harrwix(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Please how can it be cured?... I have lost a loved one to this
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by JuanDeDios: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
SmartProf:
Very kind of them. To tell you that they consider this a very rare feat that should win them commendations, including medals and a hand shake from presidents of G7 countries, they had to announce it very loudly as a big achievement.
Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by TheWalkingMind: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

No cure. People simply outgrow it. The effect reduces with time, and if you stay away from triggers you don't have it anymore.

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
harrwix:

it can be outgrown, not cured, depending on the severity of it
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by TheWalkingMind: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
harrwix:

Stay away from triggers. Squash garlic in water and take a sip...very dangerous but works
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by TheWalkingMind: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
safarigirl:
it can be outgrown, not cured, depending on the severity of it
Yep. That's right. I outgrown it. Doesn't mean I joke with triggers still grin
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by safarigirl(f): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
No cure. People simply outgrow it. The effect reduces with time, and if you stay away from triggers you don't have it anymore.

Exactly.

The last time I had a severe attack was about six years ago.

Since then, I use my inhaler sparingly. It only spikes if I have malaria, but even then, it isn't severe
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by calebonuja: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
What's the full meaning of the RRS?
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by TheWalkingMind: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
safarigirl:

Exactly.

The last time I had a severe attack was about six years ago.

Since then, I use my inhaler sparingly. It only spikes if I have malaria, but even then, it isn't severe
Absolutely correct. Malaria does it for me too...only the tightness of chest though. No hampered breathes. Just the feeling...even then, the feeling can be uncomfortable grin

A pharmacist was prescribing drug for my Malaria and he was like, do you have ulcer? I was like, after asthma grin

I don't eat eggs...bad triggers
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by miftaudeen(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
1 good deed over 1billions bad deeds still failure well God rescure them from corruption
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by carlsonbrigs: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Please, what's the cure?. Thanks

Anuoluwa1234:

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by nailcapuzzi89(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by naptu2: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2020
miftaudeen:
1 good deed over 1billions bad deeds still failure well God rescure them from corruption

This is the RRS, not regular police. This is not just one good deed, but one in very many good deeds.

Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital
https://www.nairaland.com/5803334/lockdown-rrs-rushes-pregnant-woman

RRS Officers Assist Stranded Lady At Lagos Bus-stop (Photo)
https://www.nairaland.com/4051809/rrs-officers-assist-stranded-lady

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by mrvictor: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Is this a coincidence or what?
Same number & colours of inhalers, Same footwear, Similar body-build, Similar case, Different locations...Wow!

I came across a young man in same situation 3 days ago somewhere in Surulere. Lying down on the roadside with 2 inhalers beside him. I had to help him recover and stand again on his feet.
He complained the 2 inhalers had finished and I & my friend gave him some money to purchase another inhaler.
What a coincidence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.