Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. (30761 Views)

A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by errandsbyphina(f): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Happy he got someone to rescue him at the right time.!!!

Time to rescue me and patronize my business abeg!!!

I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world, at your doorstep!!!. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
Let me be your personal shopper!!!! I am available for any sort of errand you may need
*Natural Fufu Powder
*Natural Dry Pap (Blend of your choice of corns)
*Natural Dried Starch (Niger Deltans Delicacy)
*Natural Palm Oil and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
* Well Spiced Fried Snail or Raw Snails
*Neatly Picked Crayfish and Prawns
*PepperSoup and Banga Spices
*Real Ijebu Garri (To Kon) and Delta Yellow Garri
*Original Shea/Cocoa Butter
*Locust Beans (Iru)
*African Black Soap and Organic 2in1 Shampoo
*Foodstuffs Locally Gotten
WhatsApp: +2348066829967
Email: errandsbyphina@gmail.com
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by CaptainFM1: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Police is our friend afterall.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by tomdon(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Looks like the selection process into the RRS team is more intentional than the general police force.

I've never heard anything negative about the RRS.

Any policemen can be deployed to and fro RRS
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Soulmender: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Wow.. thank God he was saved kiss kiss..am really happy for him..
That shit ain't nun to joke with...., It killed my dad's best friend..

But it can be cured, cuz my cousin was cured of it... kiss kiss
I thought it has no cure, please Which hospital and was your cousin able to overcome it?
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Very kind of them. To tell you that they consider this a very rare feat that should win them commendations, including medals and a hand shake from presidents of G7 countries, they had to announce it very loudly as a big achievement.
Which hand shake and medals? Police that can't secure the citizens from arm robbers like in the case of kogi only to harass innocent people. The worst part the offices are quacks.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by americacure: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2020
He shouldn't have listened to the pastor that told him he was heal.
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Frederick2017: 5:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

What are the cure procedures pls? Have someone that's suffering from it
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by dfrost: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2020
naptu2:
Pictures.

Uncle T. cheesy cheesy well done �� naptu2
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by joshuaidibia(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmmnnnnn Niggarrrrrrrr

Isoright

Make the real Dammmmm Niggarrrrr no catch you grin
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Angel15(f): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

How can one get cure?? My 8yr old is suffering from this shit
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by chosky2589(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

pls Tell Ur Cousin To Recommend The Drug To Us Pls!

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by TheFirstOne: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by sapila: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2020
RRS is better than the normal Police thugs
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Bahamas95(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
NewDelhi:
Na RRS dey try pass for Nigerian Police force. Very civilized and sensible. After RRS na SARS. They've been doing a good job in frustrating Yahoo boys and criminals.
Which SARS?

Come here, werey!

Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by urchmania: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

im asthmatic too, can u tell me how ur cousin own was cured, thanks
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by Drizzy5001(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow, I was captured in the camera na me dey that red jeep shocked
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Check my signatur
Re: RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Police is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Medical Mistakes You Can Sue Your Doctor For!!! / How Much Does Root Canal Procedure Cost In Nigeria? / 10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.