Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

#poisimpleagenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #poisimpleagenda (146 Views)

#poisimpleagenda :manisfesto Of Hope / #poisimpleagenda / #poisimpleagenda ; Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu Is The Man Ooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#poisimpleagenda by ironblack(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
The S in the #POISIMPLEAGENDA stands for 'Security and Social Welfare'. I believe strongly that Edo cannot move forward unless we strengthen our security architecture. We need to invest more in the security of our state, prioritize the protection of the lives and properties of our people, and engage modern technology in dealing with crimes.

It is crucial to attract investors and maximize, fully, the 'visitor economy' potentials of our state.

Security is the key to jumpstarting any development we want for our state. Added to that of course is social welfare. I believe that the government has a duty to look after our people especially the vulnerable, the elderly, the young, and the weak.

My administration will implement a robust social welfare program that will reach out to our people, including those residing in the remotest parts of our state, to offer assistance and all the help they need at all times.

#POISIMPLEAGENDA #EdoMustMoveForward #EdoForAPC #POIGANI

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Flays Obaseki Over Failed 200,000 Job Promise. / Igbo Nation And 2023 Presidential Election / Cosmas Okon: The Carriage Of The New Nsit Atai Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.