Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated (28816 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by TheFirstOne: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Here.
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Prymestrr(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:
Show respect to the dead you Oldman. We know it is because pmb refused to make you minister of justice that's why you are always attacking his government.
360degrees of foolishnesd undecided
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Ayt27(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2020
ogododo:

God de laugh at stupidity of men

I think about this ALOT, I imagine him face palming himself, i'll probably wager that's one of the reasons he is patient with us.

Men laugh at the stupidity of men how much more God
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Samfloxin(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2020
post=92076941:
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Continue to Rest in perfect peace Isa Funtua.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

One day, we all gonna die!
He lived a good life? Mr God...they will continue to die one after the other.
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by tot(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Karlifate:
The [GOOD] legacy you left behind is what people will remember you for NOT the wealth & power you amassed.
Alhaji Umar Musa Yar'Adua was also a Northerner & many speak good about him after his death.
But for Abba Kyari & Isa Funtua, I can't tell.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by michoim(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Nonsense. Falana is a coward. Why didn't he say all these before the demise of Isa Funtua...

1 Like

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by amakadlite(f): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2020
starbuck:
He should better do wonders from the great beyond so this regime won't be defeated else we won't allow him to rest peacefully..

He has gone to meet his fellow cabal kayri.
Its high time they all left this space.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:
Show respect to the dead you Oldman. We know it is because pmb refused to make you minister of justice that's why you are always attacking his government.
See this one. Corrupt Nigerian leaders are never short of dolts like you to speak in their defence.
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:
.. Am not responsible for your frustration and failure in life.
He is not frustrated, just a truth teller. You are a donkey!

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by prophetfire: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:
. Stop talking rubbish Mr asslicker.
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by JJRainbow(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
[You are nothing but a foolquote author=360degreess post=92071078]Show respect to the dead you Oldman. We know it is because pmb refused to make you minister of justice that's why you are always attacking his government. [/quote]
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by JJRainbow(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
author=360degreess post=92071078]Show respect to the dead you Oldman. We know it is because pmb refused to make you minister of justice that's why you are always attacking his government. [/quote] I don't blame you, u're indeed a donkey
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by kelly72: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
I watched Arise Tv and I saw Issah Funtua speak like an idiot. If men were God.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Evercurious(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:

Which respect? I ll spit on his dead body if you don't have the guts to.. did he show respect to other Nigerians ? THE ANGER OF GOD LL SLAIN THEM ALL SUDDENLY..

For your info, a Pharaoh has been taken down and more will ho same way unless they repent.
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Evercurious(f): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
michoim:
Nonsense. Falana is a coward. Why didn't he say all these before the demise of Isa Funtua...

Thank you.. Real COWARD
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
One dollar abeg
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by seunjungle1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
I am still finding it difficult to actually know the origin of your brain problem

360degreess:
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
360degreess:

I DONT UNDERSTAND SHOW RESPECT TO THE DEAD ..... THIS MAN IS JUST REPORTING WHAT HAPPEN BESIDE WONT THE LIVING SHOW RESPECT TO GOD BY LIVING RIGHT .... SO THAT THEY CAN BE RESPECTED....

1 Like

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2020
360degreess:
take N50 from your mum's purse & buy brain.
If you say Falana is pained. Is Sowore pained?
Are millions of Nigerians under misrule pained?
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Uchek(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
The guy annoy you so much!

jrusky:

Which respect? Thunder + Ogun +Amadioha fire Funtua.

Falana do not need appointment he has said it in Obj regime , said it Gej regime and said it clearly in your lifeless buhari regime so mr man face front.

May Funtua rot in hell. Respect the death my a s s.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by lagosrd: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2020
360degreess:

Can you see what atenuje has tuned your life into?
Re: Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated by Uchek(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Really
Kdon2:

He is in hell fire! Evil man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Storms Johnbosco's Music Academy Launch (Pictures) / Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.