Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police (36167 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Ategberoson(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2020
two things are involved

is either her death is spiritually incline from family because most of African are psychologically wicked

2. it might be a sent mission or the driver himself is under spiritual voice to put himself in trouble

like people said above, may we not be the victims of circumstances because na circumstances dey make person dey at the wrong place, at the right time

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Focusmind: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2020
They are not children of elite air force officers. If They were children of senior air force officers staying in the same base with her, you won't see them being paraded before the public.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by FullBlastLight: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2020
D girl has gone 4 good!

Let her soul calmly rest on, in eternal bliss!

What d enemy wanted 2 do, sadly, they've succeeded in doing, so far d incident cldn't be averted by any means b4 it cascaded!

D young girl is already irredeemably lost, and d prosectors themselves alwys know dt all dis razzmatazz & parade are jst nothing bt palliative public stunts!

Mtchewww...

May God graciously comfort all d bereaved in all possible ways by all possible means!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2020
loneprof:
This is why it's so hard to get a driver's licence in most developed countries. Going by the NAF's report, the guy obviously couldn't drive well and you'd only know a good driver when it comes to reversing. There are so many drivers like this, most of them with valid driver's licence on Nigerian roads.

The issues in this country are like a spider's web; one problem leads to another, and another is connected to another and since we don't have critical thinkers, everyone trivializes the importance of a strong policy environment.

RIP Tolulope Arotile embarassed

Was that his first time of driving that motor? None of them does not know how to drive. When they drive at ABU and other places, they don't kill people, it is at barracks where those on sentry duties ensure vehicles slow down or stop before entering that they reverse not to injure but to kill why reversing.

Why has it never happened in University campuses where you have a lot of youths driving their parents vehicles? Have you gotten report of Students driving in the campuses killing their girlfriends while reversing within the campuses? They do have accidents on the main roads or minor in the campuses.

In barracks that I know very well, inside out, nobody around, no vehicle or person around just the victim and the three person in the car and none of them look back while the driver is reversing. The reverse takeoff speed is lower than forward takeoff speed. While in motion, the law of dynamics, you have to come to state of rest (stop) before you can reverse. Between stop, reverse and hitting her the first time, none of them shouted or called her name (remember, the boys or guys are so excited to see a LADY, a big girl, an ex classmate and none of them looked back or shouted her name, no vehicle or persons around at that time only the lady was passing and the three guys in the vehicle). Those are three stages in the event. There are other stages, the call she received before her sister brought her to base. The calls after she was dropped and died less than one hour (30 minutes) after she was dropped by her elder sister. There are other stages. The release of information bit by bit is to enable the killers gather enough information from public opinion and reactions to prepare a defensive report. Based on my submission, they can now arrange some people as key witnesses.

Our Intelligence Units are very poor, they are just after money, after security budget or vote, MOSSAD will burst that report effortlessly.

Naval Commander, Oluwayemisi Ogundana was killed at Jaji last year by a PTA member of the school she was the officer in charge. The naval authority also handed over the case to police. End of the matter.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by apache22b: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2020
I heard our Darling Daddy is in far away Mali ...

how true ?

post=92076931:
YOU'VE said it all.
Nothing to be added!
We Rise!!

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Layksaide(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2020
starbuck:
What if those guys are innocent civilians undecided undecided, trust Nigeria Force at your peril

May Her soul Rest in peace Amen

I personally don't believe in that silly theory, a flying officer knocked down by a car reversing and she can't jump? Methink something is smelling.

Why did they hurriedly bury her without an autopsy conducted on her?

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Layksaide:

I personally don't believe in that silly theory, a flying officer knocked down by a car reversing and she can't jump? Methink something is smelling.

Why did they hurriedly bury her without an autopsy conducted on her?
rubbish. Didn't you hear that she was backing the car? How do you expect her to jump?? undecided
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Origin(f): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2020
I sincerely pity this people. Even expert drivers can make mistake under excitement....

Such a painful loss...if accidental they should pay compensation.

& they should try evaluate their mental health. No be everybody fit cope with trauma.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Ohizman73(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Well it is a seemly unfortunate incident that can happen to anybody anytime anywhere any day. In related circumstances that happened in Benin when a uniben woman staff along with her husband were innocently standing by the road waiting for transport only to be crushed to death.we just pray for Gods mercy in our lives .i did witness a similar incident whereby a neighbor an elderly who had been driving before I was born with a valid drivers lincence(Am in my late 40s).was taking his car out of his premises. Which leads directly to a side road. This is what he has been doing over the years. Only God knows before a twinkle of an eye the reversing went wrong and the car shot into the road with lightning speed.narrowly missing two little kids going home next to my neighbors house. The impact it destroyed an adjacent fence and was stoped by a concrete ring of a well. It shifted the concrete ring of the case of the well. If not it would have rammed into a friends house , his room faced the well. And he was still sleeping with his wife to be awakened by the impact. It was all thanks to Jah that day in the area.so I just had mixed reservations about the air force gal and said incident. But sad about the negative political statements said on the issue most especially by educate elites.RIP that all I would say. And to her old school mates may God see them through. I remember the excitement of seeing an old classmate across the road and in effort to cross did not look at incoming traffic . But still managed to cross hazardous.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Nothing will ever convince me that she was not murdered by the murderous ethnic group that wants to dominate everything and all things in Nigeria. How come Mr Buhari couldn't meet her eyes ,in the video,while she was explaining some of the features of that attack helicopter ? I expected him to be visibly happy with her and showed that he was impressed. He couldn't even pretend to be happy,perhaps he would have if Tolu had been a fulani girl !

Those who secretly celebrate Tolulope's death will be met with a sudden death at the doorstep of their success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by zoedew: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2020
The NAF and Nigerian Police should not have allowed the killer driver wear a hooded top. It speaks volumes that he chose to wear one.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by orisa37: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2020
AROTILE, ADEJOH, FOLORUNSO AND GBAYEGUN ARE FROM WHAT STATE?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Dannyilo(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Truly sad situation. I know the guy the that drove the car. Nehemiah is a calm full Church boy who plays keyboard in Church in my area. In fact the three of them were coming from my former neighbor's house when this thing happened. They all know each other well. Two of them were secondary school classmates at the airforce secondary school, Kaduna. In fact. Currently, Irotile's younger brother and Nehemiah's younger brother are classmate in same airforce secondary school, Kaduna.
So painful that people are trying to politicize the incident. It was an honest accident. From eye witnesses from the scene, he was reversing to so they could greet her, only for her to move directly behind the car from which the unfortunate to place. She hit her head on the pavement and died. Let God take control. Nehemiah is not a terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Rajosh(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
This is how Nigeria police arrest people. This is not how they arrest the common man in the streets. They arrest only the driver if they can lay their hands on him. The other passengers are let go. But in a circumstance where the victim is an influencial person and following public outcry both passengers and driver including the person waiting at the bustop are in trouble.
If not that the person they're going to visit is a military man's wife, they would have arrested her too.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Dannyilo(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2020
babaolofin:

It was an honest mistake. I know the guy involved. Come to my area in Kaduna where he grew up and hear from people. He is a very humble person, full church boy. They were classmates from secondary school. Just pray you should not be found in situation. It could be anybody. The only reason this is a news is because of the victim involved.

Was that his first time of driving that motor? None of them does not know how to drive. When they drive at ABU and other places, they don't kill people, it is at barracks where those on sentry duties ensure vehicles slow down or stop before entering that they reverse not to injure but to kill why reversing.

Why has it never happened in University campuses where you have a lot of youths driving their parents vehicles? Have you gotten report of Students driving in the campuses killing their girlfriends while reversing within the campuses? They do have accidents on the main roads or minor in the campuses.

In barracks that I know very well, inside out, nobody around, no vehicle or person around just the victim and the three person in the car and none of them look back while the driver is reversing. The reverse takeoff speed is lower than forward takeoff speed. While in motion, the law of dynamics, you have to come to state of rest (stop) before you can reverse. Between stop, reverse and hitting her the first time, none of them shouted or called her name (remember, the boys or guys are so excited to see a LADY, a big girl, an ex classmate and none of them looked back or shouted her name, no vehicle or persons around at that time only the lady was passing and the three guys in the vehicle). Those are three stages in the event. There are other stages, the call she received before her sister brought her to base. The calls after she was dropped and died less than one hour (30 minutes) after she was dropped by her elder sister. There are other stages. The release of information bit by bit is to enable the killers gather enough information from public opinion and reactions to prepare a defensive report. Based on my submission, they can now arrange some people as key witnesses.

Our Intelligence Units are very poor, they are just after money, after security budget or vote, MOSSAD will burst that report effortlessly.

Naval Commander, Oluwayemisi Ogundana was killed at Jaji last year by a PTA member of the school she was the officer in charge. The naval authority also handed over the case to police. End of the matter.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by wany(f): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2020
babaolofin:

In barracks that I know very well, inside out, nobody around, no vehicle or person around just the victim and the three person in the car and none of them look back while the driver is reversing. The reverse takeoff speed is lower than forward takeoff speed. While in motion, the law of dynamics, you have to come to state of rest (stop) before you can reverse. Between stop, reverse and hitting her the first time, none of them shouted or called her name (remember, the boys or guys are so excited to see a LADY, a big girl, an ex classmate and none of them looked back or shouted her name, no vehicle or persons around at that time only the lady was passing and the three guys in the vehicle). Those are three stages in the event. There are other stages, the call she received before her sister brought her to base. The calls after she was dropped and died less than one hour (30 minutes) after she was dropped by her elder sister. There are other stages. The release of information bit by bit is to enable the killers gather enough information from public opinion and reactions. Based on my submission, they can now arrange some people as key witnesses.

Good analyses.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Rajosh(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Dannyilo:
Truly sad situation. I know the guy the that drove the car. Nehemiah is a calm full Church boy who plays keyboard in Church in my area. In fact the three of them were coming from my former neighbor's house when this thing happened. They all know each other well. Two of them were secondary school classmates at the airforce secondary school, Kaduna. In fact. Currently, Irotile's younger brother and Nehemiah's younger brother are classmate in same airforce secondary school, Kaduna.
So painful that people are trying to politicize the incident. It was an honest accident. From eye witnesses from the scene, he was reversing to so they could greet her, only for her to move directly behind the car from which the unfortunate to place. She hit her head on the pavement and died. Let God take control. Nehemiah is not a terrorist.
I don't know him personally but people who know him from KSU also said he's a calm,nice church guy. Arotile had already been killed in the spirit. Nehemiah is just so unfortunate to be the tool used in the physical. I pray he finds Peace within himself and also leniency with the authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Talknochip(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2020
It's only the Arotiles that can lessen the burden this young guys are carrying.

May God comfort them in his own way. May He give them the grace to overcome this moment.

May He answer All their WHY questions IJN.

Rest on Tolu.

We only cross to the other side when the Master calls!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Toks2008(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
Our ways, na only Good understand. Na the trio dey drive the car abi why arrest all three? Unfortunately for the driver, na so greet turn am to murderer and Nigerians no gree give am benefit of doubt.

The issue is that he does not have a drivers licence. That alone can nail him even if he claims he hit her by mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by ThatFairGuy1: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmmn. I don't know what to type. Why would they intentionally kill who they just exchange pleasantries? This is misplaced priority please. Her death is painful but it isn't (can't be intentional). I'm wondering how the judge will pronounce his/her judgement on them
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2020
DelTel:
Very sad situation. A rare gem is gone.

However, why is the trio being paraded, shouldn't it be only the driver that should face prosecution for manslaughter or any offense; or is it a crime to be in a car undecided.

They are suspects until it is confirmed it was not a premeditated action.

What if the trio planed it together.

How do explain the whole incident?

It was claimed they saw her (Tolu) and were excited and decided to reverse back...

With my experience with driving the situation is not possible. ( With that kind of excitement..they would have shouted her name and she would walk up to them or even when they reverse with error she would dodge and the impact wouldn't be that much)

If when reversing and there was a mistake...she would have dodged...or the two other guys in the vehicle would have shouted to a halt.

The worst scenerio the impact would not be as much as to kill.

Think about.

The trio are culpable

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by afube: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2020
post=92076931:
YOU'VE said it all.
Nothing to be added!
We Rise!!

Oga abeg!! park well please.... do not defend the indefensible ! why should a commissioned officer in 2020 Nigeria be "legging" around an expansive barracks. I do not know the age bracket of you lot on nairaland but up to the late 1980's it was unusual to see a military officer trekking talk less of an valuable human asset like this promising flying officer, what do these fulani supporter of APC commanding officers do with their annual mega budgets for the armed forces.
What happened to the squad cars in the military with the pool drivers and mechanics? is it only Generals that deserve squad cars. An officer like tolulope deployed outside her main base should have a squad car attached to her with armed guards........instead she was trekking all over the barracks looking for photocopying kiosks like a common applicant. This is what happens when you allow these conservatives from the sahel to run our national affairs! they will ultimately run it aground.

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by bkool7(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Was the driven by three people?!

What sort of craziness is this?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by tesseract: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Jesus prayed "Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil". I have grown to understand the true importance of this prayer. I pray it every day. They are just unfortunate to be the instrument used in committing this dastardly act. .. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2020
wany:

Good analyses.

Their PR Social media team now operates like 419 boys where you have about 20 boys with laptops in a room with different accounts on nairaland and other social media forum to post nonsense, junks and very irrational submission.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Openbusiness4: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2020
femmyapson:
More Photos
mehnnn, just look at the dent on that Sorento boot, d guy really jam d girl oh sad Which kind of devilish excitement was he excited seeing her that make him to reverse anyhow with speed like dat? I just don't understand. sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by supereagle(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Tomtomy98:
Very sad.....

Was it intentional?
With this one we have, it can't be seen as being intentional. Anyway, this Nigeria anything can happen.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by bkool7(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Blainz:

They are suspects until it is confirmed it was not a premeditated action.

What if the trio plan it together.

How do explain the whole incident?

It was claimed they saw her (Tolu) and were excited and decided to reverse back...

With my experience with driving the situation is not possible.

If when reversing and there was a mistake...she would have dodged...or the two other guys in the vehicle would have shouted to a halt.

The worst scenerio the impact would not be as much as to kill.

Think about.

The trio are culpable

You can only arrest the driver until you can prove that the other two conspires with him.
From all what we've heard, it was a freak accident. That's what the NAF said.
There is no reason to keep the occupant of the car except they have proof
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Gadaluck(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2020
DelTel:
Very sad situation. A rare gem is gone.

However, why is the trio being paraded, shouldn't it be only the driver that should face prosecution for manslaughter or any offense; or is it a crime to be in a car undecided.

Ur making a very good point
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by laladre: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2020
We're not fools, NPF and NAF should stop decieving Nigerians and the World, they should just come out and tell us the truth, I personally don't believe this cooked up story. Maybe Her Soul Rest in Peace though.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by jimb(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2020
they should leave them nah, its just an accident, instead we should vote weather to hand them or not.. for me they should free them since the girl has been buried, they should train more pple to fly that chopper simple.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: NAF Hands Over Suspects To Police by Openbusiness4: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2020
tesseract:
Jesus prayed "Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil". I have grown to understand the true importance of this prayer. I pray it every day. They are just unfortunate to be the instrument used in committing this dastardly act. .. undecided
Satan at work! His fingerprints dey dis wan clear clear. Na him pump d excitement adrenaline into d guy's brain. Cuz it's not like d girl was his girlfriend or sex partner he is dying for that he will get too excited to that level to even reverse in a stupid way like dat. someone that was walking on d road, u could have just park one side, come down and scream her name and she will react and wait. The driver is finished. The 2 other occupants might not get any charges but d driver is finished in court, unless d girl's family (parents especially) ask d Court for leniency on grounds of forgiveness. The guy own don end. Naso devil take destroy 2 people life with one stone. May God continue to have mercy on me, Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.