Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created (56653 Views)

The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) / Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 25, 2020
They don predict wetin go happen for millions of years to come so na who go confirm if na true or not?

Oyibo na nkogheri sef. grin

2 Likes

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by sammieking2017(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Only GEY student can understand this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by GeneralPula: 4:50am On Jul 25, 2020
sageer1706:
I actually did not understand the write up

Nah thrash..

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by luckyz4rea(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2020
starbuck:
The ocean should do fast and come undecided undecided... Let it drown all of our politicians and the people at the helm of affairs of this country so we can start afresh

Is it not the same tribalistic, racists and mouth-running humans with an appetite for corruption and hate that will instigate another helm of affairs?

Until our minds are changed, progress will not be made to the extent or optimum capacity in which God created us to function! The greatest tool responsible for negative or positive progress given to man is the mind.

The mind works with the heart. Once the heart is corrupted, all the mind will do is to ensure the heart stays corrupt by feeding it with corrupt things. The mind is hard to change. Once it changes, you get a new being.

For the mind to change, there must be a thirst for change. No thirsty man hardly ever dies of thirst, instead they are eventually led by desire and instinct to where to quench the thirst just like our thirst for corruption always gets quenched by corrupt things!

2 Likes

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by money121(m): 5:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Ok
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by mclechelle: 5:07am On Jul 25, 2020
I'm at your service

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Onims1(f): 5:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning great people, please help in anyway you can, I don't want to start writing epistle, hunger wan finish me and my children... Please, help, God bless you!

FCMB
A.R
cry cry
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Leonbonapart(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Rubbish. It is their father that is peeling apart. False stupid claim

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by uchennamani(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=92075471][i]Even with the Limited Knowledge of Humans, Man still Knows and Understands that Mysterious Mysteries Lies ahead of us..

It's not Just only African.. it's gonna Hit the Whole Earth!

This Earth is toooo Small. The Breath of Hod alone will Dissolve this Earth and Everyone in it!

My Heavenly Father says in
Isaiah 40:15
Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Soonest The Owner and Creator of this Earth will Wrap it up and roll it up!

The Question is on Whose Side are you?

Fear God Folks!
Respect God Folks!
Surrender to JESUS Folks!

They That Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!

Ewu!
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by greypencils: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2020
The east-African rift valley has been the epicentre of tectonic activity in Africa for millions of years. That entire area has only been relatively stable very recently except Afar depression which consists of Danakil desert, lake assal and Erta Ale volcano. With this new discovery, there would be a gradual increase in tectonic and volcanic activity of the entire region including the east African Highlands including Mts Kenya and Kilimanjaro and the rift valleys till the touted ocean drift takes place. The Somali plate will drift splitting present day Ethopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Uganda, Djibouti, Somalia, Malawi,Tanzania and Mozambique.

4 Likes

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Hathor5(f): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even with the Limited Knowledge of Humans, Man still Knows and Understands that Mysterious Mysteries Lies ahead of us..

This Earth is toooo Small. The Breath of Hod alone will Dissolve this Earth and Everyone in it!

Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Fear God Folks!
Respect God Folks!

Instead of trying to learn something from this article grounded in scientific facts, this one came to sing the gospel.

3 Likes

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even with the Limited Knowledge of Humans, Man still Knows and Understands that Mysterious Mysteries Lies ahead of us..

Fear God Folks!
Respect God Folks!

you're delusional
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Great
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by morris477(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Men of God never see this one
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by uuzba(m): 5:51am On Jul 25, 2020
merits:
The new ocean shall be called Buhari ocean.
Buhari go use billion-billion to sandfill the place.
Another probe loading
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by AKzee(m): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:
e for break from middle belt Nigeria
E for sweet die.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Enemyofpeace: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2020
starbuck:
The ocean should do fast and come undecided undecided... Let it drown all of our politicians and the people at the helm of affairs of this country so we can start afresh
yes o
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Enemyofpeace: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2020
morris477:
Men of God never see this one
for where? Na only tithes dem dey see

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by hatiri(m): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] million of years is much y not now
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2020
please that ocean should quickly come and divide Nigeria please.
make Biafra go joorr...

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Angelfrost(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2020
starbuck:

Well, disasters of high magnitudes affect the poor and average citizens of any nation far more or worse than the elites...

So, know what you wish for.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by FullBlastLight: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2020
By the said 5 to 10 million yrs, wil dis world stil be here, let alone d African Continent?

There's a starling perception dt we are at d extreme moments of d End Time!

Tectonic Action my foot!
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by seguno2: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2020
starbuck:

Why do you sound so helpless and hopeless
Did God not create you in His image?
What else do you want Him to do
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by HIbreed(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Fear God Folks!
Respect God Folks!

religionist praying that our planet ends some day, how are you different from a terrorist? The worst is am sharing this beautiful planet with slowpoke like you.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by contigiency(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

Especially from your own room in your father's house.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Our planet might actually get destroyed due to various events which might happen during this 1 million-year period. The worst part is, some of these events might already have happened!

Some probables:

1. Super nova explosions
2. Hyper-velocity runaway stars
3. Asteroid collisions
4. Vaccum metastability event: How stable is our vacuum?
5. Gamma-ray bursts, which might not destroy the planet as a whole but can definitely rip out all life from it.
6. Something new which future humans discover which might destroy Earth.
7. Alien attack smiley

The probability might be low for some of these events happening in a million years, but anything can happen as we barely know even 1% of the Universe. There might be multiple unknown lurking dangers hiding out there which might destroy Earth completely.

2 Likes

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by donnie(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Eillyeillz(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Stopped reading soon as i saw 5 To 10 million years.

Honestly they are more pressing issues that needs tending to, One that would wait 5 million years to erupt.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by kenny714433(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2020
See how they sit at the comfort of their continent to study Africa.

I guess when the new ocean is formed, the formation process and all chemicals present will make some aquatic animals modify. You will see topics on nairaland in year 5200 like

Giant fish found in ocean Ethiopia leaves scientists wondering where they migrated from.

How the African shark transformed to "Lion fish"

Ocean Ethiopia was an aird desert 5 millon years ago. Etc

And we all we be drinking Smirnoff ice in our different graves.. Someone like me, I'll be coming to see what the world looks like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Lies, conjecture, no proof. Just baseless and foolishly ambitious assumptions.

Who told you the world would wait for your assumptions till 1million years.

I know you are the ones who believe the world doesn't have a creator.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2020
I am telling u, that shit irritates me... God forgive me if it's a sin . He is always on every thread, how come..
He no get work
175:
Righteousness guy, the way you rush every thread ehn? Hmmmmm!

I hope you're not CAN-BMC lol
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Jeffy1206(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2020
The prediction may be correct, that is after the world has been destroyed, a new one will definitely come in different shapes... As usual, water will have the largest share of the earth yet again. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica / Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Python Feeding On Chickens Killed In A Farm!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.