Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created (56654 Views)

The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) / Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
DonroxyII:
And Building Hotels too grin

slowpokes must always succumb to Knowledgeable people ....

While some are already exploring space , we still struggling for water, electricity, road , health and education here .... Someone siphoned money meant for project and fainted on cross examination on a live TV broadcasted all over the world grin ... #hithole cheesy ... Who would watch that and respect Nigeria or Africa ... Billions upon Billions meant for common people .... where is the love, Where is Religion

By the time we get to a stage where water, electricity, Education and road become a normal norms , Oyinbo would have already conquered planet MARS and the moon .... Then they can decided whether to Nuke the earth or not and tell their next generations how a planet once existed that housed blacks and whites and others together before it was Nuked due to cyber war or war ...

The way they are exploring the space today was the same way they explore the oceans then that brought them to us .... Then Slave trade begins ...

Negroid need to start looking beyond Money and Vagina and evolve ... Your brain is what you concentrated it upon ..... You have a job to train your brain to think and do better.

Even the Mongoloid are now catching up at an astronomical rate to the Caucasians .... No stone is left unturned .... Negroid are bound for second wave of slavery or mass extermination .... if not for Business and population, they don't need black man again for the Muscle... There are Cranes now and heavy machine to do black man Job ...

Brain is what sells nowadays grin
oohh!!! Lawd!!! grin you are a true prophet, your brain is on point.

The oyibos who introduced religion to africa has since dumped the idea while africans are holding on to it firmly and using it to scam their ignorant and gullible selves further.

As for the dramatic shameless show of colapsing after been investigated for stolen billions, well.. that made an epic mockery of 250 million dumb nigerian citizens.

as i ve said africans/africa are designed by white people to depend on the and be enslaved to them till infinity. imagine african leaders looting their countries dry and then go to dump their loots in white man's countries banks while the oyibos use the funds to develop their countries further and africans are wallowing in poverty grin the african man's mentality is backwards self hating and animalistically savagery.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by luluman: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:
e for break from middle belt Nigeria
CORRECT. LET THE NORTH BELONG TO ANOTHER CONTINENT ABI?
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by illicit(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
luluman:
CORRECT. LET THE NORTH BELONG TO ANOTHER CONTINENT ABI?

correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Ebenezar2O2O: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:
e for break from middle belt Nigeria
I love you for this comment kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Ebenezar2O2O: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I am telling u, that shit irritates me... God forgive me if it's a sin . He is always on every thread, how come..
He no get work
he's always on nairaland every 24/7.
Now my question is, does he even have time for himself to pray and have a quiet time with God, read his bible and meditate as a christian?
if he does this he wouldn't have such time to be always spamming this forum.
Righteousness89 this question is for you.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Exactly!!... I am also a devoted Christian... But am not this engrossed.. kilode.. I just finished quoting him, he post around 12:45 am..
So I asked him, even at this hour u are still posting this shits... God forgive... It's annoying.. very very angry angry
Ebenezar2O2O:
he's always on nairaland every 24/7.
Now my question is, does he even have time for himself to pray and have a quiet time with God, read his bible and meditate as a christian?
if he does this he wouldn't have such time to be always spamming this forum.
Righteousness89 this question is for you.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2020
davesd:
Yeye people. If you know Africa is peeling apart and will... In 5-10million years? How come you have been blind towards Earthquakes just few years earlier before it happens in your Continents. Fear God! Fear God and stop forming Boss. Thats all.
Did you read the post? Ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by hayoholla(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
The comments on the first page of this articles, say a lot about how we think in this part of the world
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by luckyz4rea(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
DonroxyII:
Take the correction bro , add science to your philosophy and it makes you sound great ... Don't make those science dudes rubbish your greatness ... You already doing fine but mixing up Heart and Mind cheesy

The brain control The entire Body and all her organs via the spinal cord from where the nerves branch out to the entire body delivering messages from the brain to the body back and forth .... The Brain is simply where your mind is and the entire system (Human Body) makes you a whole ...

Your heart can not reason bro, it only respond to what your body is passing through at a point in time by beating faster (To pump blood to tissues ) when your body is in danger or beating normal when you are normal ...

They all work together as a system but under the control of the brain ... You can't feel with your heart but your brain (Your mind) ... Your heart is programmed to only respond to what your brain is passing through ... The Medulla controls your Heart ... remove the medulla and your heart stop working bro grin and your lungs too and you die bro !!

Also, You can never feel anything in your body or this life until your brain feels it ... not even love nor hatred !! .... Your brain is You all other organs are simply helping it to live !!

Glory be to God , the lord of the Universe and everything therein !!

Don't try to sound controlling or be on the winning side. All you've said are correct and within your context. I speak of that in which I know and you speak of that in which you know. There are things we don't know except it is revealed.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Dannyfan(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Exactly!!... I am also a devoted Christian... But am not this engrossed.. kilode.. I just finished quoting him, he post around 12:45 am..
So I asked him, even at this hour u are still posting this shits... God forgive... It's annoying.. very very angry angry
did u think you've sinned?
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Proffdada: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
CapitalBank:

Read about "plate tectonic" on Google. The earth is constantly moving its parts. It's not static.
of course but the tectonic plates of African is not that fluid
Only one fault line which doesn't even mean there's going to be a split
The continent itself has been moving as a single plate ever since the continental drift except "someone" decided to create an artificial fault within.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Munachisom95(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
let it break away South from North for all I care..
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by FrancisIgya: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
The secret behind the rising plumes are convective cells triggered by radioactive forces.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by IkwerrePikin: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even with the Limited Knowledge of Humans, Man still Knows and Understands that Mysterious Mysteries Lies ahead of us..

It's not Just only African.. it's gonna Hit the Whole Earth!

This Earth is toooo Small. The Breath of GOD alone will Dissolve this Earth and Everyone in it!

My Heavenly Father says in
Isaiah 40:15
Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Soonest The Owner and Creator of this Earth will Wrap it up and roll it up!

The Question is on Whose Side are you?

Fear God Folks!
Respect God Folks!
Surrender to JESUS Folks!

They That Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!

Pls can you give a short explanation why you believe that the creator of this earth will wrap it and roll it up as you said? Because I don’t believe in that maybe you can help me have a different mindset
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Righteousness89(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Pls can you give a short explanation why you believe that the creator of this earth will wrap it and roll it up as you said? Because I don’t believe in that maybe you can help me have a different mindset

Sir! It's not a Theory for one to Explain or define..

Pick a Copy of the Holy Bible and see Events that have been Spoken about Happening..

You Read the Same Holy Bible and you will have a Knowledge of what is to come.

See Matthew 24, Luke 17:20-37, The Book of Revelation..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by TheSoothSayer(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Everyone alive now will be dead by then.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by CapitalBank: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Proffdada:
of course but the tectonic plates of African is not that fluid
Only one fault line which doesn't even mean there's going to be a split
The continent itself has been moving as a single plate ever since the continental drift except "someone" decided to create an artificial fault within.

Change is the only constant thing in life
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Devgru: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Proffdada:
Dem no wan gree sha. North America is not peeling apart, na Africa wey no dey earthquake prone zone dey peel. I smell preemptive lies

What do you think would make a scientist who has a career to build, a research to publish and a career reputation to protect, tell a preemptive lie?
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by IkwerrePikin: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir! It's not a Theory for one to Explain or define..

Pick a Copy of the Holy Bible and see Events that have been Spoken about Happening..

You Read the Same Holy Bible and you will have a Knowledge of what is to come.

See Matthew 24, Luke 17:20-37, The Book of Revelation..

I don’t believe in the Bible even though i come from a Christian background.

And do you know why? Because the bible belittles God too much.

How can your bible say: “God regretted creating man”??

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by sammieking2017(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Geosystem:

GEY 101 lol.
Abbi ooo even in structural geology

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Righteousness89(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

I don’t believe in the Bible even though i come from a Christian background.

And do you know why? Because the bible belittles God too much.

How can your bible say: “God regretted creating man”??
You are Be littling God by that because you call HIM a liar!

GOD Himself said so... the Bible Puts it in Record!

Coming from a Christian Family does not Mean anything..

Salvation Through JESUS Christ is a Personal Matter! It has nothing to do with where u came from..

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by IkwerrePikin: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
You are Be littling God by that because you call HIM a liar!

GOD Himself said so... the Bible Puts it in Record!

Coming from a Christian Family does not Mean anything..

Salvation Through JESUS Christ is a Personal Matter! It has nothing to do with where u came from..

You mean God really said so?? Can you prove that to me?

I know you will reflect to the bible but i can assure you that i will use that same bible to prove you that your bible is full of complications because it is man made religion and not truly a message from God.

2 Likes

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Righteousness89(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You mean God really said so?? Can you prove that to me?

I know you will reflect to the bible but i can assure you that i will use that same bible to prove you that your bible is full of complications because it is man made religion and not truly a message from God.

Keep Proving Nd Disproving! At the Right time your eyes will be Clear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Proffdada: 5:06am On Jul 26, 2020
Devgru:

What do you think would make a scientist who has a career to build, a research to publish and a career reputation to protect, tell a preemptive lie?
motive. We all have witnessed many times narratives are controlled to justify a cause.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Devgru: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Proffdada:
motive. We all have witnessed many times narratives are controlled to justify a cause.
so what cause do you think is behind this particular motive?
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by IkwerrePikin: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep Proving Nd Disproving! At the Right time your eyes will be Clear!

You’re just foolishly believing in the white mans story.

You believe in bible but can’t defend yourself with bible.

White man came with boat, enslave black people, steal our artifacts and give us a bible, preaching to us that somebody died for our sins??

Which sin did africans commit?

Between the colonial masters that enslave blacks, killed a lot of us till date, who needs forgiveness more?? But they came and told you, you sinned, and needs the bible to be forgiven by God??

Is it the Bible that ask them to enslave Africa?

Don’t you know the first slave boat that left africa was a catholic missionary boat??

You’re just blind and don’t want to try to think about this christian religion and how it came to Africa.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Proffdada: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Devgru:

so what cause do you think is behind this particular motive?
they're about to blow up a fault line and claim it's a natural disaster just like the 2004 tsunami which has an artificial epicenter
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Devgru: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Proffdada:
they're about to blow up a fault line and claim it's a natural disaster just like the 2004 tsunami which has an artificial epicenter
are you a geologist?

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Proffdada: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Devgru:

are you a geologist?
somehow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica / Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Python Feeding On Chickens Killed In A Farm!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.