Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming (2393 Views)

Is Redmi8 The Best Gaming Under 50k / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira / 11 Best Smartphones Under 50K You Can Buy In Nigeria Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys, if you read my past thread then you would know that my budget was originally 72k. But unfortunately that isn't an option anymore. cry

As of now I need a phone under 50k that can handle games wella.

Cc ghettokid1
Mynd44
Seun
Seun mezz
Lalasticlala

Please help me cry
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by ghettokid1(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Hey guys, if you read my past thread then you would know that my budget was originally 72k. But unfortunately that isn't an option anymore. cry

As of now I need a phone under 50k that can handle games wella.

Cc ghettokid1
Mynd44
Seun
Seun mezz
Lalasticlala

Please help me cry
INFINIX NOTE 5
GIONEE M11
INFINIX S5 LITE

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Victorrhymez(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2020
he said handle games and your mentioning infinix s5 lite
ghettokid1:

INFINIX NOTE 5
GIONEE M11
INFINIX S5 LITE
he said handle games and your mentioning infinix s5 lite

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by ghettokid1(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Victorrhymez:
he said handle games and your mentioning infinix s5 litehe said handle games and your mentioning infinix s5 lite
mention yours and leave mine alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Samyd18: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Lenovo k5 pro will do you wonder I think you will get changed self

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by D4donnn: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2020
E clear say the person mentioning infinix devices , is very evil , I swear if you advice my sibling go get an infinix device after he has explicitly mentioned he want it for gaming if I catch you or ever see you in person , you'll regret the day you decide to mislead others , you'll most definitely spend all the money tecno or carlcare is paying you for this deception ok hospital bills .

And to the op if you want a decent device for gaming , the plain truth is you can't get a new device for that amount , simply go for an LG device , they tend to have impressive specs for very friendly devices , the likes of lg v30 , LG g7 can be gotten in near pristine condition uk used for around 60+ , I can't sincerely suggest any device around 50 that can play decent games , none even comes to mind , unless you see a nice deal on a xiaomi device , then simply Google the antutu score on the internet for the said device , anything above 200,000 is fine , anything below you best don't try it .

12 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by KrazyDave16(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2020
What the person above me said. Unless it's Infinix note 7, any Tecno/Infinix or worse itel device someone should recommend to you for gaming doesn't want you to have a rest of mind.

Only way is to get the used LG device or pray you get a really good deal. After all, someone got an Mi A3 for 50k or so.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by festwiz(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2020
D4donnn:
simply Google the antutu score on the internet for the said device , anything above 200,000 is fine , anything below you best don't try it .

I agree with everything you've said but at that price 150k on Antutu should be his benchmark. I'm saying this because the Nokia 5.1 whilst old right now is still decent for gaming even though I wouldn't advice using it for too long.

OP, I think it's around that price point for a new one.

#peace
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Victorrhymez(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
ghettokid1:

cool
ghettokid1:

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by theoneJabulani(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2020
D4donnn:
E clear say the person mentioning infinix devices , is very evil , I swear if you advice my sibling go get an infinix device after he has explicitly mentioned he want it for gaming if I catch you or ever see you in person , you'll regret the day you decide to mislead others , you'll most definitely spend all the money tecno or carlcare is paying you for this deception on hospital bills .

And to the op if you want a decent device for gaming , the plain truth is you can't get a new device for that amount , simply go for an LG device , they tend to have impressive specs for very friendly devices , the likes of lg v30 , LG g7 can be gotten in near pristine condition uk used for around 60+ , I can't sincerely suggest any device around 50 that can play decent games , none even comes to mind , unless you see a nice deal on a xiaomi device , then simply Google the antutu score on the internet for the said device , anything above 200,000 is fine , anything below you best don't try it .
haha, wetin happen

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Daewoobadmus(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Add 5k and get Camon 12! Thank me later.
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by gabrielto(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
You can check umdigi A5 pro
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Victorrhymez:
he said handle games and your mentioning infinix s5 litehe said handle games and your mentioning infinix s5 lite

Please why are infinix phones considered bad
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Jaculze(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tecno Pouvoir 4, Xiaomi redmi 8 or 9. Very good devices. Have you seen this Airtel code? You can actually buy airtime and data from any bank

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Lexusgs430: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jaculze:
Tecno Pouvoir 4, Xiaomi redmi 8 or 9. Very good devices. Have you seen this Airtel code? You can actually buy airtime and data from any bank

What a metafour.......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by paltielx: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buy nokia 3.2
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
D4donnn:
E clear say the person mentioning infinix devices , is very evil , I swear if you advice my sibling go get an infinix device after he has explicitly mentioned he want it for gaming if I catch you or ever see you in person , you'll regret the day you decide to mislead others , you'll most definitely spend all the money tecno or carlcare is paying you for this deception ok hospital bills .

Please where can I buy uk used phones?
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by shogsman(m): 1:08am On Jul 26, 2020
ghettokid1:

INFINIX NOTE 5
GIONEE M11
INFINIX S5 LITE
Are you guys a joke or something, you're mentioning infinix for gaming

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by JJmubby: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 7 snapdragon 632 with 3gb ram and 32gb storage, 4000mah

Redmi note 7 snapdragon 660 with 3-6gb ram and 32-128 gb storage, 4000mah

Nokia 4.2 snapdragon 439 with 3gb ram and 32gb storage, 3000mah
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Samyd18:
Lenovo k5 pro will do you wonder I think you will get changed self
Where can I get this please?
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by D4donnn: 4:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Please where can I buy uk used phones?

Go to tecnology section search for this guy's

Kreamie
Bobo65
Anopheles
Inspectormax
Hambrosch
Mcmayor
Mendy
btrocky

You can also visit a page designated for OfferUp and letgo deals they have direct and original phones straight from us over there , but simply inquire if the seller is legitimate before making any transaction , or you can use wese90 as escrow . He's super legitimate , and his services are free , you can search on nairaland these guys are too sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Samyd18: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2020
fados4sure:
Where can I get this please?
check jumia
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Jacku: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2020
Jaculze:
Good options. I'll ad Nokia to the list and Tecno spark 5
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Samyd18: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

1. because they put outdated chipset (mtk... Heli p22) in their device and slam big price on it
2. they offered services after sales support which is good.. but due to them using inferior part....because you will not see iPhone and Samsung Huawei visiting repair centre every day to repair mouth piece, charging port,
3. they always put good camera and battery on thier phone because that is what most people want in this country
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Samyd18:

check jumia
Okay, thanks
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Victorrhymez(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

repeating old choosers with no improvements at all with extraordinary prices with no value fr money
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by innobarca(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Asus Zenfone 3 ultra.
Above the budget though
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by patfenda(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Huawei y9 prime 4g/128g,motorized selfie crispy clear camera, full edge less screen display, type c charge port with headphone jack, 4000mah battery..... Cracked TouchPad hence (negotiable)... 64k...location is sango ota... 09075367940 whats
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by BlackArab(m): 5:01am On Jul 29, 2020
You can get DOOGEE S40, Rugged Waterproof phone for 45k. 09090109040.

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2020
BlackArab:
thanks for the mention partner. But the phone is sold.
oh okay i didn't know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia N8 Vs Blackberry Torch 9800 / Help: Nokia C3 Cant Access The Net. / TECNO SPOT: A Social Forum Where Mobile Users Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.