Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming (2422 Views)

Is Redmi8 The Best Gaming Under 50k / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira / 11 Best Smartphones Under 50K You Can Buy In Nigeria Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by skywalker240(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Please why are infinix phones considered bad
not just only infinix, but all Transsion device (Tecno and Itel her sisters)

Transsion makes Infinix, Tecno, and Itel (this one is the worst of all)

1. No android version upgrade, you cant upgrade from android 10 to 11 unless you get another device

2. Keep recycling Poor and outdated chipsets on their latest devices

3. Slapping outrageous prices on the same phone with outdated chipsets. When you compare the outdated chip infinix price to another brand with same price but with better chipset you would be angry.

4. Their service centers charge you almost the price of the phone or they tell you outrightly to get another device from them.

5. They lie about their camera

6. They add latest features to their phones just to entice and deceive people who are not tech enlightened. Features like higher battery mah, higher camera mp count (mostly a falacy) higher ROM/RAM count and then increase the price.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Yakade(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
can anyone share the link to download dream league soccer DLS 2020 mod , hack unlimited coins?
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Omar09(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2020
skywalker240:

not just only infinix, but all Transsion device (Tecno and Itel her sisters)

Transsion makes Infinix, Tecno, and Itel (this one is the worst of all)

1. No android version upgrade, you cant upgrade from android 10 to 11 unless you get another device

2. Keep recycling Poor and outdated chipsets on their latest devices

3. Slapping outrageous prices on the same phone with outdated chipsets. When you compare the outdated chip infinix price to another brand with same price but with better chipset you would be angry.

4. Their service centers charge you almost the price of the phone or they tell you outrightly to get another device from them.

5. They lie about their camera

6. They add latest features to their phones just to entice and deceive people who are not tech enlightened. Features like higher battery mah, higher camera mp count (mostly a falacy) higher ROM/RAM count and then increase the price.

I noticed one thing about infinix phone. I have an infinix hot 6 and in fact I am using it type this now. Phone is 2gb ram 16gb rom I bought it 43k 2yrs ago, the phone can't play COD and PUGB but umidigi a3s 2gb ram 16gb rom can play the above games very well without lagging. And again, if use umidigi a3s to search for asphalt 9 on playstore, I do see it but I can't see it with my infinix. Umidigi is 30k...

It seems infinix 2gb ram is usually 1gb and not 2gb.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by oyekanwahab(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Hey guys, if you read my past thread then you would know that my budget was originally 72k. But unfortunately that isn't an option anymore. cry

As of now I need a phone under 50k that can handle games wella.

Cc ghettokid1
Mynd44
Seun
Seun mezz
Lalasticlala

Please help me cry

I av a brand new sealed Vivo Y91c with a good battery ND better screen
Call or whatsapp 09093886684

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by oyekanwahab(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Hey guys, if you read my past thread then you would know that my budget was originally 72k. But unfortunately that isn't an option anymore. cry

As of now I need a phone under 50k that can handle games wella.

Cc ghettokid1
Mynd44
Seun
Seun mezz
Lalasticlala

Please help me cry

Check Vivo Y11 and Y91c
Contact 09093886684
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by skywalker240(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Omar09:

I noticed one thing about infinix phone. I have an infinix hot 6 and in fact I am using it type this now. Phone is 2gb ram 16gb rom I bought it 43k 2yrs ago, the phone can't play COD and PUGB but umidigi a3s 2gb ram 16gb rom can play the above games very well without lagging. And again, if use umidigi a3s to search for asphalt 9 on playstore, I do see it but I can't see it with my infinix. Umidigi is 30k...

It seems infinix 2gb ram is usually 1gb and not 2gb.
ding ding ding ding.

thats why we have been criticizing them, but dumb people over here would rather call us Xiaomi Marketers.

the A3S comes with mediatek helio A22 right? and It runs COD & PUBG without lagging ?

wow grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Omar09(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
skywalker240:

ding ding ding ding.

thats why we have been criticizing them, but dumb people over here would rather call us Xiaomi Marketers.

the A3S comes with mediatek helio A22 right? and It runs COD & PUBG without lagging ?

wow grin lipsrsealed

Yes it runs perfectly fine! I'm going for it now because that's what I can afford now.
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by skywalker240(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Omar09:

Yes it runs perfectly fine! I'm going for it now because that's what I can afford now.
cool,

good luck on that comrade.

Am anticipating your review and user experience of the phone when you gets it eventually.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by anhto: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Xiaomi Note 9 good for play game - https://vietanh.me
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by francisbarrack(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2020
iphone 6 clean working perfectly 40k (negotiable slightly)

samsung a30 slightly scratch on d bottom of d phone d phone is clean apart from it 46k (slightly negotiable)

osogbo
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by MATURELION: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

INFINIX NOTE 5
GIONEE M11
INFINIX S5 LITE
you're wicked
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by investigator007: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
the spark 5 would be an amazing option, the wide display and 5000 mah battery would really come in handy for gaming
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Reeb2244: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
D4donnn:
E clear say the person mentioning infinix devices , is very evil , I swear if you advice my sibling go get an infinix device after he has explicitly mentioned he want it for gaming if I catch you or ever see you in person , you'll regret the day you decide to mislead others , you'll most definitely spend all the money tecno or carlcare is paying you for this deception ok hospital bills .

And to the op if you want a decent device for gaming , the plain truth is you can't get a new device for that amount , simply go for an LG device , they tend to have impressive specs for very friendly devices , the likes of lg v30 , LG g7 can be gotten in near pristine condition uk used for around 60+ , I can't sincerely suggest any device around 50 that can play decent games , none even comes to mind , unless you see a nice deal on a xiaomi device , then simply Google the antutu score on the internet for the said device , anything above 200,000 is fine , anything below you best don't try it .
Un top wetin? undecided

Stop acting like a mad man. Mad men full here sha.
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by D4donnn: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Reeb2244:
Un top wetin? undecided

Stop acting like a mad man. Mad men full here sha.

Na yoour actions they lean towards madness , did I call you any name , just carry your disgusting marketing out of my sight , I can't blame naivety , you're just plain wicked and conscienceless na your type they drag Nigeria backwards. Go church make them deliver you from the spirit of deception. Come online they spew trash no go fine better employment make you buy better device , they hear they do brand ambassador for inifinix when I doubt no they even they pay you anything reasonable.
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by Reeb2244: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
D4donnn:

Na yoour actions they lean towards madness , did I call you any name , just carry your disgusting marketing out of my sight , I can't blame naivety , you're just plain wicked and conscienceless na your type they drag Nigeria backwards. Go church make them deliver you from the spirit of deception. Come online they spew trash no go fine better employment make you buy better device , they hear they do brand ambassador for inifinix when I doubt no they even they pay you anything reasonable.
Put your silly assumption to the trash. Who is a marketer?

Go and beg for sense.
Re: I Need A Cheap Phone Under 50k That Is Good For Gaming by D4donnn: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Reeb2244:
Put your silly assumption to the trash. Who is a marketer?

Go and beg for sense.

Clearly that's your only source of it

I just realized that I wasn't even referring to you self , the person who made the comment most definitely would have seen it but you when your joblessness no fit containe you one turn crusader for infinix no go fine better thing do with your life , before person when most definitely is not gonna be me tell you better word .

I know your type una no get much to do y'all can go on about this issue and reply every single times I message you so I'm off enjoy your infinix but like I said no advice any of my loved one , you fit turn your house to infinix domain but that's your cross so only you nai go fit carry am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starcoms Or Multilinks Settings / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner / Please How Can I Download Songs On My Bbq5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.