Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! (45247 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:48pm On Mar 23
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by wunmi590(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23
undecided

So I made first comment on this aunty thread...

Please go and dash it out to people who have lost their womb, rather than removing it and throwing it into the gutter

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:52pm On Mar 23
wunmi590:
undecided
You won't understand.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:54pm On Mar 23
Please I need respectful and reasonable comments.

Nlfpmod

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Caspry5: 3:00pm On Mar 23
For now just take in and have peace for atleast 9 months

293 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Dididrumz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23
Hmm
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by azpekuliar: 3:01pm On Mar 23
Your life, your choice. Speak to your doctor.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Taiwojon(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23
Abeg don't

Let nature take it course

10 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Coder2Client(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23
Your life your choice

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23
she has her reasons, nobody should judge her.... it is her body

visit the nearest hospital

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Beverlyjean(f): 3:01pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need respective and reasonable comments.

Nlfpmod
U are not reasonable, but u want reasonable comments

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by bigdammyj: 3:01pm On Mar 23
Reading…
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by kcdendelo: 3:01pm On Mar 23
Don't try it..
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by BucketMan: 3:01pm On Mar 23
Don't you want kids? Why don't you have a couple kids first before taking such a drastic step.

Also don't forget that medical procedures like this don't have a 100% success rate. They often lead to more complications overtime. So you need to carefully think about this and understand the risks involved before deciding to go ahead with it.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by jaxin119: 3:01pm On Mar 23
Greetings. Please don't remove your womb as it may have some consequences. Whenever you are seeing your period, just take sip of alomo bitters.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by epainos: 3:01pm On Mar 23
Jewessgratitud3:
Please I need to know if anyone has successfully removed theirs cos that's the next thing on my to -do list.

Now iv been considering this option as the permanent cure for the Monthly discomfort and sickness that comes with menses. After I watched a documentary on tv where a white female doc said the permanent cure for this is to remove the womb. Just don't have an idea how much it would cost but I'm sure it would definitely worth it.

I've noticed that this thing comes with different sickness each month and its always very annoying having to bear too many things at a time. Anemia, pains, discomfort, smell and sicknesses of various kinds. I don't what its doing for me. So let it just go to the gutters! I'm sick if it.! The fact that I hate popping pills to relieve pains is another thing I don't think I wanna continue with.

I WANT TO REMOVE MY WOMB AND BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Wow!

I don't argue with people, but I can tell you confidently that every lady can have painless menses because it is not supposed to be painful.

If you are willing to listen to my suggestion, reply to this post and I will give you my suggestions here. I don't reply to emails and I don't entertain private talk anymore.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Dengoh(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23
Yeah, you can donate it to someone that needs it nah. Only thing be say na naija used.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by OLOKOESHIN: 3:02pm On Mar 23
Send 10k

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Chimarto: 3:02pm On Mar 23
Did God fail in His engineering? You people self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Alfred200825(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23
Crase people don too much for this country

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by NOwazobia: 3:02pm On Mar 23
Every malam with him own kettle. lipsrsealed

Next!

4 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Hermaphrodite2: 3:02pm On Mar 23
Get pregnant. After delivery you will be relieved of all the wahala.

I know a person who receives drips every month because of menstruation. It is accompanied with severe vomiting. Like she'll want to vomit her intestine out.

After she got married and gave birth, everything stopped.

I don't know its medical basis though

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Lifted07: 3:02pm On Mar 23
Do you have children already?

9 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Endeared(f): 3:02pm On Mar 23
Go and get pregg...then go for a D&C..get the the womb ruptured emtirely

6 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by melodyogonna(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23
You can use a contraceptive sha if period discomforts are the issues you have

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by ksbusari(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23
How many children do you have? I think there is a permanent cure for it. Go traditional ( I mean herbal mixture).

7 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Consray(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23
Are you done giving birth?

10 Likes

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! by Atheistan: 3:03pm On Mar 23
Single: You can go ahead, its your life and your choice but please make sure you tell whoever your partner is or would be early enough.

Married: discuss with your husband.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.