Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,624,401 members, 6,118,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 12:50 AM

My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo (350 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Celebrating Her 24th Birthday With Amazing Photos / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by Photography: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2020
My Mother Is celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help me wish her well oo. Iya Praize is +1 today. Celebrate her with me.

Lalasticlala

Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by tabithababy(f): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Happy birthday mummy
Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by dollytino4real(f): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2020
happy birthday mummy,, she is beautiful
Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by sim37(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Happy birthday to your mum, more grace !
Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by Shedrack777: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2020
to derail this thread dey hungry me
Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by chiommy123(f): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Happy birthday to your dear mum. They are truely amazing. God bless every good mum out there Amen
Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by SAMBARRY: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Happy birthday mama.is she a mummy G.O? wink?

Omo pastor Mrs wink cheesy
Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by Prmedia: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2020
dollytino4real:
happy birthday mummy,, she is beautiful
awww tank u dear
Re: My Mother Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today, Help Me Wish Her Well Oo by Prmedia: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Happy birthday mama.is she a mummy G.O? wink?

Omo pastor Mrs wink cheesy
mummy G.o ...Lol..tanks so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rema Cries On Social Media For A Wife, IS He Not Too Young For That? / Fayose Vs Obasanjo: I Will Send You Back To Prison, Ikorodu Bois Receive Kit / Remember "Kelvin" From Home Alone? - He Is 40years Now (see Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.