Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

“I Love You Now And Forever Alex” Bbnaija’s Khafi Writes As She Visits Her Broth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Now And Forever Alex” Bbnaija’s Khafi Writes As She Visits Her Broth (425 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You Now And Forever Alex” Bbnaija’s Khafi Writes As She Visits Her Broth by Molan123: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
-I love you now and forever Alex” – Khafi Big Brother Naija Ex housemate Khafi Kareem, reaffirms her love for her late brother Alexander Kareem as she visits his gravesite.

Alexander Kareem died in June at Askew Road, London, from gunshot injuries sustained on his chest and abdomen.

Detectives said a white Range Rover Evoque linked to the murder was later found burnt near Ealing.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/30/i-love-you-now-and-forever-alex-bbnaijas-khafi-writes-as-she-visits-her-brothers-gravesite/

(1) (Reply)

“I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover / Regina Daniels Has Incurred The Wrath Of Some Fans And Followers Of Her Facebook / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Odd Jobs Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.