Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC (35097 Views)

How 2023 Presidency, Anti-Grazing Law Ruin Southern Governors’ Forum / Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Tflex01: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2020
kurt09:
Just to checkmate Tinubu House of Reps loyalists. Nothing else!

cheesy

Clowns everywhere. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Hannania(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Superwave:
Which human being will love to remain in a devilish party that pride itself with the slogan to share the country's wealth among the wolves in human flesh politicians it parades ?!

Imagine having a criminal Peter Obi that looted Anambra state to stupor as your best candidate for VP n another deluded thief who declared on National TV he will sell NNPC which generate over 90% of Nigerians wealth to his cronies n he sees nothing wrong in that on national TV.

PDP no de fear God n it is God that will punish every member of the party, both young n old.
If only nature can wipe away myopic thinkers, and ignorant folks like you from Nigeria, our true potential will prevail. So sad how you think. Am not surprised, that's the kind of brains we have in APC(Ruling), no wonder Nigeria is a "shit Hole". But for your information, you and your governments inadequacy, can't hinder our pursuit for development and achievement. Its only God that would punish your actions.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by jrusky(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Which calculation? If he like let him turn to Chike Obi the mathematician the presidency will never reach his hand.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by crackhouse(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2020
All these media house sef. When they want to start amebo u start hearing this kind of news and they keep saying our *Source* as if Source is a name of person. Gossip.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Tflex01: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
Useless people...

Fulani herdsmen are still butchering people in southern Kaduna... But here we are talking nonsense

Hypocrite. You should be the last person to write this.

Or you are just pained that Dogara left your party? cool

2 Likes

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by SmartPolician: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2020
jaggabban:

Oga, southern Muslim can be president easily with northern xtian as VP but northern xtian can never I repeat never be president.

And you will eliminate northern Muslims, who happen to be the vast majority, from the equation?

You are a big joker!
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2020
I was shocked when dogara defected to the PDP from the apc back then. Now, my shock level has reduced because in the Nigerian politics, anything can happen. I wonder if they learn from the advanced democracies as a leader in africa. It's all about permutations ahead of 2023 and he would be disappointed big time. I don't see apc go beyond 2023 because the only one keeping the party, in whom the majority of notherners believed and worshipped is buhari. Dogara would fail even as a running mate. He should learn from Nuhu ribadu who's neither here nor there since he has been used and dumbed.

Everyone is now showing relevance politically and revolting against tinubu...yes, I'd mention him again because he caused us all these mess already with the fusion. We were better off as an opposition and our resources were well utilised in the region. Fusion with a party like this, in which the leader had a regional agenda and busy implementing is without listening to anybody which is obvious in his appoiments was a great mistake made by tinubu. Many of his followers are yet to come to terms with the fact that he's been used and dumbed teey, teey. Dr. Chris Ngige who used to be on his side has also clashed with him. Chris used to be the only one tinubu was banking on in the south east as his ally. Anyone who saw the bombshell he dropped on the head of faleke during the summons would not need any soothsayer to decipher the end of tinubu's empire in the apc...comparing faleke with tinubu, saying the latter was behaving like him. The comment generated alot of heats in the Tinubu's camp and they saw Dr ngige as belittling tinubu with that statement. That comment was beyond what we saw in the physical at the party level..

I've foreseen this and have received lots of jabs and insults from my fellow yorubas but I don't care. Up till now, many still believe he's still relevant or still in charge. Una eyes go soon clear. We warned him and reminded him of the antecedents but he ignored all the warning signs.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Salvador1: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2020
I don't blame him.

After all if I see where my favour will come I go kukuma jump ship.

I wish him well may his calculation favour him

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Cyberterror: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Scream:
He was loved so many young people...the future held so much for him but he squandered everything with this move. He is like Macbeth, the APC witches must have told him he will be king, now he has sold all the political capital for peanut.

Good luck to him...
PDP have nothing to offer him. He made the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Cyberterror: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Superwave:
Which human being will love to remain in a devilish party that pride itself with the slogan to share the country's wealth among the wolves in human flesh politicians it parades ?!

Imagine having a criminal Peter Obi that looted Anambra state to stupor as your best candidate for VP n another deluded thief who declared on National TV he will sell NNPC which generate over 90% of Nigerians wealth to his cronies n he sees nothing wrong in that on national TV.

PDP no de fear God n it is God that will punish every member of the party, both young n old.
Amen to the last paragraph.

3 Likes

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Gideon110(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
One thing I will say, Nigerian youths are foolish and stupid... I don't politicians....
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by chrisxxx(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2020
SmartPolician:
It will be very difficult for a northern Christian or southern Muslim to be president in Nigeria

That's because political parties will always consider religion before picking a national flagbeaer
You are not correct for southern Muslims. Religion is less the issue in the south. I may say ethnicity comes before religion.
Before now everyone would vote Fashola overwhelmingly in the south irrespective of his religion.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Dbarrzx: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2020
If APC gives Dogara any reasonable office come 2023 then I will know APC leadership is a failed one that refused to learn from history... He is a serial betrayer.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by chrisxxx(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2020
fairfora:
I was shocked when dogara defected to the PDP from the apc back then. Now, my shock level has reduced because in the Nigerian politics, anything can happen. I wonder if they learn from the advanced democracies as a leader in africa. It's all about permutations ahead of 2023 and he would be disappointed big time. I don't see apc go beyond 2023 because the only one keeping the party, in whom the majority of notherners believed and worshipped is buhari. Dogara would fail even as a running mate. He should learn from Nuhu ribadu who's neither here nor there since he has been used and dumbed.

Everyone is now showing relevance politically and revolting against tinubu...yes, I'd mention him again because he caused us all these mess already with the fusion. We were better off as an opposition and our resources were well utilised in the region. Fusion with a party like this, in which the leader had a regional agenda and busy implementing is without listening to anybody which is obvious in his appoiments was a great mistake made by tinubu. Many of his followers are yet to come to terms with the fact that he's been used and dumbed teey, teey. Dr. Chris Ngige who used to be on his side has also clashed with him. Chris used to be the only one tinubu was banking on in the south east as his ally. Anyone who saw the bombshell he dropped on the head of faleke during the summons would not need any soothsayer to decipher the end of tinubu's empire in the apc...comparing faleke with tinubu, saying the latter was behaving like him. The comment generated alot of heats in the Tinubu's camp and they saw Dr ngige as belittling tinubu with that statement. That comment was behind what we saw in the physical at the party level..

I've foreseen this and have received lots of jabs and insults from my fellow yorubas but I don't care. Up till now, many still believe he's still relevant or still in charge. Una eyes go soon clear. We warned him and reminded him of the antecedents but he ignored all the warning signs.
Bros the truth is that Tinubu never supported Buhari wholeheartedly. He knew Buhari would turn to this. But the event then was that of jumping into a moving bandwagon . There were so many events happening rapidly then that Tinubu found himself and his reputation so enmeshed that he could not extricate himself. Even when he tried to in the last minutes Rotimi Amaechi was on his knees begging him. Buhari as a Fulani man played along as if he didn't know the antics of Tinubu only to show him his true colors when he had won the election.
Tinubu presently is at fix. I feel for him. Though give it to him he has his game plan up his sleeve.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Markchiwuba: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Superwave:

please if you don't have anything to say keep quiet
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Superwave:

Foolishness and stupidity all in one! Is PDP a person? Where does PDP stay? Has PDP ever been charged to court for corruption? Some of you are so dumb.

What of Akpabio, Obanikoro, Ameachi and all other former PDP members that were once accused of corruption but are now in APC. They are no longer corrupt? What of Tinubu? Someone that controlled bullion vans into his compound on the eve of an election. Someone that continues to bleed Lagos dry. He is not corrupt because he is in APC?

The fool even mentioned Peter Obi. I'm not igbo, but many Anambrians can testify that Peter Obi was one of the best govs in Anambra. He left alot of money for the incoming administration. One of the very few states that the incoming gov Didn't cry of meeting an empty Treasury!

Dummy, the point is that people steal, not Party and about 50% of former PDP members are now in APC, which makes APC the largest, single, congregation of thieves in the world!

As for PDP being in an evil party, Lol. What will you now call a party that has overseen killing of Christians and minorities by Fulani herdsmen? Or a party whose govt continually releases arrested Boko haram members?

Useless fellows!

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Solatium(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Freestainworld post=92077947]This is dead on arrival, Tinubu is going no where, his eyes will clear after the fulani man in Aso Rock finish dealing with him.[/quote

Na Tinubu still be yeah headache? pẹlẹ
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Dansuqi: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2020
fairfora:

Everyone is now showing relevance politically and revolting against tinubu...yes, I'd mention him again because he caused us all these mess already with the fusion. We were better off as an opposition and our resources were well utilised in the region. Fusion with a party like this, in which the leader had a regional agenda and busy implementing is without listening to anybody which is obvious in his appoiments was a great mistake made by tinubu. Many of his followers are yet to come to terms with the fact that he's been used and dumbed teey, teey. Dr. Chris Ngige who used to be on his side has also clashed with him. Chris used to be the only one tinubu was banking on in the south east as his ally. Anyone who saw the bombshell he dropped on the head of faleke during the summons would not need any soothsayer to decipher the end of tinubu's empire in the apc...comparing faleke with tinubu, saying the latter was behaving like him. The comment generated alot of heats in the Tinubu's camp and they saw Dr ngige as belittling tinubu with that statement. That comment was beyond what we saw in the physical at the party level..

Please go and sit down.politics is not played with sentiments my oluwole nurse.and get over the loss of gej...pdp will never rule again boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by honeyB2018: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Superwave:

To you, Apc is better and doing well now?
No corruption and security is balm?
Wake up from your slumber. This is 2020.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Dagrace01(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2020
SmartPolician:
It will be very difficult for a northern Christian or southern Muslim to be president in Nigeria

That's because political parties will always consider religion before picking a national flagbeaer

Yet Obasanjo and Goodluck who are southern christians ruled Nigeria, how did the southern Muslims allowed that?
Simple, it's just because they know their time will come, which is why Tinubu a southern Muslim emerged, this has been a strategy from the onset. The best person the northeners can field now is a northern christian because Nigeria can't afford a muslim-muslim ticket.
If these things aren't put into consideration, time bomb which is Nigeria will explode suddenly, our diversity in ethnicity and religion is what gave room for all these and we have no choice if we still wanna be one nation.
Blame the British for all this mess.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by SmartPolician: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Dagrace01:

Yet Obasanjo and Goodluck who are southern christians ruled Nigeria, how did the southern Muslims allowed that?
Simple, it's just because they know their time will come, which is why Tinubu a southern Muslim emerged, this has been a strategy from the onset. The best person the northeners can field now is a northern christian because Nigeria can't afford a muslim-muslim ticket.
If these things aren't put into consideration, time bomb which is Nigeria will explode suddenly, our diversity in ethnicity and religion is what gave room for all these and we have no choice if we still wanna be one nation.
Blame the British for all this mess.

Please read what I wrote again

The two population strata I mentioned are in the minority

That's the essence of the post
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by bigtt76(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
All these permutations would change when Saraki and Tambuwal defects in a few days time..letting all hell loose cheesy

kahal29:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/25/how-2023-calculations-may-have-led-dogara-back-to-apc/
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by CHIDOHSKI: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2020
These politicians are shameless. Always going back to their vomit. I only pity their brainless followers.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by juman(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Right now we need real change.
Yes we can.
We need common man like us as president.
Sowore as president is what we need.

1 Like

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Moikiitos: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
kahal29:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/25/how-2023-calculations-may-have-led-dogara-back-to-apc/

Neither APC nor PDP can take NIGERIA to the promised land. They are both cut from the same material with different name tag. All this rotten politicians switching parties like prostitutes with no political ideology. Nigerians open your eyes...it is a scam for your votes.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by TheFirstOne: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Nchenches: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Bunkum. The 12 northern sharia states would rather declare independent Arewa country, than support a Christian president from northern Nigeria. Only agreed rotation of presidency can make a Southern Christian win presidential election in Nigeria.

OBJ as president was why sharia criminal justice system was adopted by 12 northern states.

That gave rise to Boko Haram which says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Tareq1105: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is dead on arrival, Tinubu is going no where, his eyes will clear after the fulani man in Aso Rock finish dealing with him.

What has Tinubu done to your fore fathers that warrants this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Nchenches: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
kahal29:
See how Saraki led this young man astray and ruined his beautiful/ flourishing political career.

Saraki checkmated Buhari’s dictatorship ambition.
Go siddon, sai Baba like you.
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by sapila: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2020
These are just but a theory
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by OmoEpe(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is dead on arrival, Tinubu is going no where, his eyes will clear after the fulani man in Aso Rock finish dealing with him.
it's so glaring that your life is empty, meaningless and barren without Tinubu, you sleep, dream way and live Tinubu

In short you are a certified Tinubu slave

Anuofia
Re: How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC by Yankee101: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wrong party for anyone in 2023. Even the rigging must be in blood and blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / How Bola Tinubu Commissioned Four Teams To Find His Certificates / Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.