Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) (35098 Views)

Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked / Wike Gives Out His Designers Suit & Hat At An Event (Video, Photos) / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivaKCzj2fjo

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State gives out his expensive designer suit once again at a recent event and danced happily with the receipient of the designer suit.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmfOmzFDE-z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by gaby(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Money miss road megalomaniac.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Mystic216: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Real guy man

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 1:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Suits he bought with Looted Funds

What he is doing is just an act of restitution

42 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Call it whatever you wished.

Governor Wike and Don Jazzy and the rest of the Nigerian super stars and governor Wike are like 5 and 6 :- tongue.
SlavaUkraini:
Suits he bought with Looted Funds

What he is doing is just an act of restitution

20 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by MarketDispatch: 2:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Just wondering what will happen if you tell Babablublu you like his Suit or Agbada in public.

Will he give it out like Wike...or will he start emptying the pockets

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by RAND250: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2022
MarketDispatch:
Just wondering what will happen if you tell Babablublu you like his Suit or Agbada in public.

Will he give it out like Wike...or will he start emptying the pockets

.I just need BAT to give me his Cap �

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Dysfunctional Society

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Bvlgari: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State gives out his expensive designer suit once again at a recent event and danced happily with the receipient of the designer suit.

Watch Video Here...

Wike the wicked producer cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Mystic216:
Real guy man

smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2022
I'm very concerned for this man's mental health. Looks like he hasn't gotten over that primary defeat. If I were him, I'd take a time out of public appearance and sort out myself first.

14 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by DatoDatuk: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm very concerned for this man's mental health. Looks like he hasn't gotten over that primary defeat. If I were him, I'd take a time out of public appearance and sort out myself first.

I think he should take a rest too sincerly... but u know naija politics...he has to stay in the news and remain relevant and politically useful...the moment he is out of the news one moment he might phase away and be quiet forever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Botibada: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Nice one

Vote for PETER OBI

3 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Moh247: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Dramatic Wike
Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by kennyz247(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2022
yeyee man
Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Ohunabaa: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Wow congrats to her
Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by opalu: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Om
Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by iwaeda: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Father Christmas original. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Suit wey Dem no go sell reach 10k abeg eeeee...

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2022
53Na4na:
Good gesture

in what way?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Bigboy911: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Help,we de smelly d!rty looking Yaruba muslim miscreants are starving everyday due to low skull to harvest as everyone is securing their skulls

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by frankmoney(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
See the guy dey follow am dey dance .
No be say him give you job or contract , he gave you suit just the jacket o. Kai

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Biafraaa: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
E dey sweet us, e dey pain dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by assholemods: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Call it whatever you wished.

Governor Wike and Don Jazzy and the rest of the Nigerian super stars and governor Wike are like 5 and 6 :- tongue.
Tomorrow you will cry of hunger.
Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Enny2013(f): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2022
He has suddenly turned a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by Hfeifer: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2022
. great
Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by DennisEche(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2022
CELEBRITY GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) by MorataFC: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) / Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.