Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pastor Adeboye Denies News That He Endorsed Peter Obi For President In 2023. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Denies News That He Endorsed Peter Obi For President In 2023. (197 Views)

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Denies News That He Endorsed Peter Obi For President In 2023. by Ababbio: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2020
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), pastor E. A Adeboye, has debunked news making round on social media platforms that he endorsed Peter Obi for president in 2023.

The 78-year-old clergy son Leke Adeboye, took to tweeter to say the news that his father endorsed the People Democratic Party(PDP), Vice president candidate Peter Obi, in the 2019 general election was fabricated by jobless people, and should be disregarded.

According to him, pastor Adeboye, since November, has not left redemption for any CAN meeting and non of the CAN members pay him any visit.

Adeboye was quoted saying “In the past, I have supported all the candidates that sort for my support, but today, I’m calling on all and sundry to rally round and support the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi of Anambra state ahead of the next general election.”

However, Leke Adeboye debunk the news, saying it is fake.

In his words: “FAKING NEWS!!! Jobless people. (Their brain must be on lockdown.)

“PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE ENDORSE PETER OBI, AS THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT?

“Adeboye has not left the redemption camp for CAN meeting since November 2019)So try another lie.”

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/25/pastor-adeboye-denies-news-that-he-endorsed-peter-obi-for-president-in-2023/

Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies News That He Endorsed Peter Obi For President In 2023. by TransflectTP(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2020
smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies News That He Endorsed Peter Obi For President In 2023. by Untainted007: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Why will he deny if he had said so in the first place. You people must sha blog rubbish sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Preaching Etiquette As A Guest Speaker / How TB Joshua Healed Me From Bedwetting - Medical Doctor / Holiness Made Simple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.