Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About (581 Views)

3 Great Opportunity To Apply For In 2019 / Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About by Brown2262(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Good Day People!

Today in this post i'm going to be sharing with you some of the great web hosting companies in Nigeria that no one is talking about...

We are going to look at in dept features of each of the web hosting companies

First We'll look at The Pricing
Secondly the features
Support
Uptime
and Speed

[size=20pt]1. NAIJAWEBHOST.COM[/size]

Naijawebhost is a new name in the web hosting industry
they provide high speed shared cloud web hosting.
when i tested their web servers speed it scored an A+ with all the Data centers

Features

Naijawebhost.com uses LiteSpeed web servers which in general is 10x faster than Apache and more costly we all know that Apache is free so companies that use Apache in most cases offer a cheaper web hosting plans.

All plans comes with LiteSpeed Cache For WordPress: when i bought a hosting from them after installing Wordpress the LiteSpeed Plugin was already installed for me and the website was Blazing fast.

Raid 10 SSD Cloud Storage: Naijawebhost Uses Raid 10 Solid State Drives which allows for faster downloads i'll say 100x than HDD which gives you huge space and a slow download.

CDN is Free: Naijawebhost also provides its customers with free included in all plans apart from the hatching.

Pricing;

While Naijawebhost Pricing doesn't offer a cheap 1k web hosting like bergehost their plans start at N5,000/year to the costly N30,000 plan which gives you access to more resources..

Support

The first time i used Qservers and Domainking i hated them because after payment it will seem as if they have to take a train from Lagos to London before setting up and activating your service.

after payment in less than a second i recieved an email from naijawebhost with my account details the next minute my service was active just as the experience i had with namecheap.

Naijawebhost responds to tickets in just minutes and i could remember when i messed up my website that was when i even realized they offer free 2 nightly backups that i restored right from my Cpanel.

Uptime
I can say for now that this is the only web hosting company in Nigeria that i'm yet, i repeat i'm yet to experince any downtime with

2. BergeHost

BergeHost is also a new web hosting company that offers a cheap and fairly good web hosting services for Nigerians

the comoany
Re: 3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About by Eshockdem: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Naijawebhost over all keep up with the good work
Re: 3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About by nagro: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2021
site is down for some hours now...
what a host
Re: 3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About by nagro: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2021
look at their site, it's down.. my site is also down

Re: 3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About by nonny1212: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2022
I'm experiencing the same thing. My site has been down since 2days now

(1) (Reply)

Website Designers / Webmasters Wanted / Do You Accept Adverts On Your Website? I Want To Advertise / Recruiting In Lagos For A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.