Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey (31685 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Handed The No.9 Jersey, Icardi Furious(photo) / Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 / Manchester United Reportedly Preparing £60 Million Bid For Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Donvic4u:

Nothing wii happen, Juve will still win the league

I have nothing against them winning if they deserve it... However, a stiffer and tougher competition won't be bad!!!
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Donvic4u(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have nothing against them winning if they deserve it... However, a stiffer and tougher competition won't be bad!!!

Ok... hopefully, Inter and Ac still have better chance sha
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Murketeer: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
TechDaddy:
Great move. But in Napoli he needs to work even harder to score goals. In Serie A, defences are set up to prevent strikers from taking touches in the box unlike in Ligue 1 where strikers are given more spaces to operate.
Napoli plays free flowing sleek football with very good midfielders ..he will enjoy good passes..Na just to put am in go be he work

1 Like

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by einsteine(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
TechDaddy:
Great move. But in Napoli he needs to work even harder to score goals. In Serie A, defences are set up to prevent strikers from taking touches in the box unlike in Ligue 1 where strikers are given more spaces to operate.

More goals are scored in Serie A than in Ligue 1.

In fact, Serie A has been the highest scoring league (among Europe's top five) for the last three seasons

1 Like

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Donvic4u:

Ok... hopefully, Inter and Ac still have better chance sha

Inter Milan, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lazio, Napoli, Parma, etc.... It's gonna be a tough contest next season. No one is strolling to the title... No more business as usual for Juventus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Lutexx: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=chrisxxx post=92087227]God help Osimen. May keepers be confused with every shot he aims at goal. May this opportunity open up the eyes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and other top clubs to seek for his transfer. Amen.[/quote
Amen

1 Like

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Hoelujohn: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
HQDesign:
grin

Big man.
We Nigerians are happy for you and we go root for you steady.

Ehen, How do I become a Napoli fan? I need buy form abi only jersey don do? cool
I dey sell the form for 2k
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Myself2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
HQDesign:
grin

Big man.

Ehen, How do I become a Napoli fan? I need buy form abi only jersey don do? cool

I like his energy and positive aggression
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by growtogeda: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
uniqueuser:
I Would Have Prefer Him To Stay In Lille.
enemy of progress sighted
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by FuckThaMod: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Go go osimhen.....bang some goals

Let that overrated Moda fuckkker called penaldo knows you have arrived
This disrespect ought to make life humble you sometime in the future kid. At oshimen age, CR7 was a god already.
I bet if someone made this statement with Messi this thread won't hear word from the very first page cos una sabi cry. Doing yahoo yahoo no mean say you wise, grow up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Newboss(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:
Congrats to a hardworking individual... I wish him greater heights. May he fare better than his fellow African that went to Emirates.

All Gattuso needs to do now is build his attack and formation around him... Next season in Serie A will be quite interesting!!! cool

Around him for what? Napoli is not a struggling team. They have mad strikers. From all angles, OSI is overpriced. They're willing to pay that extortion because he's just 21

1 Like

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by offongk(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
I wish u well bro...nija galz go start to run after u.... shocked cool shocked
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by youngestgrad(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Reference:
Lille really cashing out on talent spotting. 140 million within 2 seasons for a couple of Africans. Someone in the back office is doing a fantastic job....

PS ...then they sign a Turkish pensioner to replace him... perhaps till their hawkeye returns from his summer holidays.
Yilmaz is a free agent so na win-win situation.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by steppin: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
eni4real:
The same SerieA where Immobile(A La liga flop) is bossing them in goals??

12 penalty per season loading for Osimehn...

SerieA is the easiest place to score goals !!

Even Lukaku has 20 league goals already!!
La liga flop? Just say you want to be noticed.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by BlackPanther101(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
U for first ask yourself, how market be for Ihenacho.
This is just the best move for him, lots of playtime and experience.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by WathoniBBN: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
The Time is NOW
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Newboss:

Around him for what? Napoli is not a struggling team. They have mad strikers. From all angles, OSI is overpriced. They're willing to pay that extortion because he's just 21

Who are the 'mad strikers'??! How many goals this season?! Where are they on the league table??!... What versatile striker of 21 or below will you get nowadays for less than 60 Million??! Name at least 3!!! I will wait!
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by erayo2GCA(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Who are the 'mad strikers'??! How many goals this season?! Where are they on the league table??!... What versatile striker of 21 or below will you get nowadays for less than 60 Million??! Name at least 3!!! I will wait!

Haaland transfer from Salzburg to BVB
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by chrisxxx(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
tfash96:
Do not mention Barcelona.. Those ones are too blind and Unserious to see young and promising players.. It's likes of Pjanic and Griezmann and Oldies like that they prefer
Lol. Just because you people never won the league this time.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
we dey go support Napoli ... na our own we dey support .. so far no be ASSNAL (I hate dat team ) grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
erayo2GCA:

Haaland transfer from Salzburg to BVB

Boss, Haaland won't go for anything or anywhere less than 80Million today, or Now!!! Fact!!!

...And, I said at least 3!!! grin
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by fredoooooo: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
HQDesign:
grin

Big man.

Gbayi cool
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
he will deliver , i believe sometimes the price tag motivates , it all depends on the players ability and determination. i sincerely pray and wish this young lad succeed and live up to expectation.
lordmayor2013:
I honestly wish him all the very best but i hope the price tag won't affect his performance & confidence...... Italian fans ain't easy with Patience

MODIFIED: I dedicate my FTC to my yet-to-meet wife and my unborn children. Congratulations to myself
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
youngestgrad:

Yilmaz is a free agent so na win-win situation.

But they surely can't sell him for 80 million euros next season. Why spoil a good business plan....paying off so handsomely. I think its just a stop gap. They will have their real cash cow before the next season starts.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Tonytonex(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
congratulations to him. let him work hard to become a top striker in the league.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by izzyboi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
eni4real:
Like Leicester or Arsenal??
Yeah, but more like Man Utd, Chelsea
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by HQDesign: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Myself2:

I like his energy and positive aggression
I swear. His height even.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by HQDesign: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hoelujohn:

I dey sell the form for 2k
grin
Chairman chairman.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
izzyboi:
Nice one but why not a premier league club
Make English media kill am abi?

1 Like

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Agbebakun22: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Angelfrost post=92088426]

Inter Milan, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lazio, Napoli, Parma, etc.... It's gonna be a tough contest next season. No one is strolling to the title... No more business as usual for Juventus.[/quote

Oga comot parma who e epp person weh no good ]
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
60million euros shocked

Where i still dey ore road benin, dey find money to buy timing belt for my car. This life no really balance even ontop of scale.
Hian, you no dey taya for Ore road, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) / Medal Table As Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.