Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Stop The Sour Grapes! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Sour Grapes! (159 Views)

Stop The Sour Grapes! Re: Osinbajo Deceitful Campaign In Okeogun / Nigerians Mock Shehu Sani Over His Recent Tantrums And Sour Grapes / Commissioning Turns Sour As Angry FCT Minister Suspends FCT Fire Service Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Sour Grapes! by GbengaFemi: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
RE: OSINBAJO DECEITFUL CAMPAIGN IN OKEOGUN

Dear Barrister Waheed Olatunde Lawal,

I read your op-ed on the above subject with amusement.

Just like every other human being, H.E. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is not without his weaknesses. But to say that he is a political scammer is, in my humble opinion, uncharitable and exposes your own flaws in a very damaging way. It reflects the depth of your own questionable imaginations and interrogates your motivations, raising serious doubts about your real purpose.

If I may ask:

1. Have you reached out to him privately using the same means deployed during the campaigns?

2. Considering the fact that only 14 months have been spent out of 48 months, don't you think it's too early to throw away the baby with the bathwater?

3. Do you have concrete evidence to ascertain that the VP has refused to grant audience to our respected traditional rulers/thought leaders from OkeOgun?

4. Are you aware how many of the Oke-Ogun leaders are in touch with the Presidency and the VP on some of the issues?

5. Can you assert boldly that the VP is not working at the FULFILLMENT of some of the promises?

6. Why do you author such a demeaning article about a distinguished public officer when in fact the last thing on record is the mutual goodwill that was exhibited between the good people of OkeOgun and the VP as you rightly showed during the election?

7. What is the real point of trying to mess up that cordial relationship now?

8. Is it that you feel left out personally? Can you not accept that the collective interest of the good people of Okeogun is way higher and deeper than your own selfish calculations?

9. On whose authority are you acting besides what seems a personal irritation?

Comrade Barrister, let us engage constructive engagements over and above destructive ones please. OKE OGUN will not lose out of its support for Buhari/Osinbajo now and in the future.

There is a lot that will still happen. Cool down, Barrister!!

Be rest assured of my regards.

Prince Adekunle Adetayo

(1) (Reply)

Magu Probe An Achievement, Says Malami / Politics; Ondo 2020 How I Will Defeat Akeredolu-pdp' Jegede / Featuresanwo-olu,hamzat; A Perfect Match For The Continuous Developement Of Lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.