Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together (2488 Views)

Police Blame IPOB For Imo Traditional Rulers’ Killing, / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
.Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support and Love As They Continue To Work Together after an agreement was reached last week in an undisclosed meeting held overseas attended by IPOB leader and new Oduduwa Republic leader. If you are not aware, IPOB and new Oduduwa Republic led by new generational, uncompromising leaders, share the same ideology as IPOB , that Nigeria is irredeemable and only solution is complete dissolution of the country. Nnamdi kanu and IPOB believe the new group is sincere and committed to working with them. The agreement reached by the two groups is why Nnamdi Kanu called off all attacks on Yoruba to stop with immediate effect.

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by kingzizzy: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu should be careful of these Oduduwa Republic people, less than 1% of Yorubas care about Oduduwa Republic

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Seerade029: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Well, Nnamdi kanu has tamed his tongue.
We're ready to work with biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Remimadrid1: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Look at this assholes salivating on a fake and shit news. Am a Yoruba guy, and we do not support any Oduduwa Republic group. I sha know say na Igboan go dey behind that Twitter handle.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Collyweed: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:
Foolish Igbo people, when last you entered an agreement with the Yaribanza did they hold up to their end?

I have said it before that Nnamdi Kanu is a Judas goat leading you to another slaughter.

He is not interested in restoring Biafra but instigating another brutal civil war which the Jews will leave you hanging dry while they throw their weight behind the Jihadist mob.

While not holding brief for MNK and his IPOB cult, any group of people that want to leave this colonial prison camp will get my full support.

However, everyone should separately work out their own salvation to avoid “stories that touch“.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by KwaraRat: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Collyweed:

While not holding brief for MNK and his IPOB cult, any group of people that want to leave this colonial prison camp will get my full support.

However, everyone should separately work out their own salvation to avoid “stories that touch“.

Kanu is a converted Jew and thus a firm believer of Zionism.

Zionism entails global communism with Jews at the top with Jerusalem as the capital of the world.

Noahide laws for the gentiles and the Talmud for the Jews with the Kenest acting as the world's supreme Court.

How will his Jewish masters support a Christian Ethnostate where Zionism calls for the destruction of Christianity and every other nationality on the planet?

Having Yaribanzas and Jew rats as an ally shows how daft Kanu is.

There is no people or nationality that the Jew has not betrayed since the days of Joeseph of Egypt.

Kanustein is a fool who has desecrated the National movement and also dragged Christianity in the mud.

He is working for the same people that propped up that Fulani goat in Aso Rock. If everything had gone to plan, Buhari would have had his genocidal jihad war in both the SE and SS by now courtesy of the provacature Rabbi Kanusberg.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by tamdun: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:
Foolish Igbo people, when last you entered an agreement with the Yaribanza did they hold up to their end?

I have said it before that Nnamdi Kanu is a Judas goat leading you to another slaughter.

He is not interested in restoring Biafra but instigating another brutal civil war which the Jews will leave you hanging dry while they throw their weight behind the Jihadist mob.
Foolish Igbo boy, when was the last time u had an agreement with Yoruba people
Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by KwaraRat: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
tamdun:

Foolish Igbo boy, when was the last time u had an agreement with Yoruba people

Yaribanza, ask your fellow Biastard that question.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Susu888(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hehehehehehe ...... From calling dem afonjas _slaves_skull miners to now trying to be freind them by force? Una no dey shame? Dilector fall hand ahswear!
South south won't buy ur wayo so now it is back to the yoruba's? Osu's r funny people sha....

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by ThatFairGuy1: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Both Cownu and that unknown Oduduwa republic agitator are Demented f00ls.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by tamdun: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

Yaribanza, ask your fellow Biastard that question.
As usual, instead of providing answers to prove ur lies, u decide to insult me, there was no agreement that's why u couldn't provide any answer
Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by richie240: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lolz, 'oduduwa lipoplic' upper-iweka blanch abi?

Clowns everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by richie240: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Seerade029:
Well, Nnamdi kanu has tamed his tongue.
We're ready to work with biafra.
So, of all mentally stable organizations to do 'collabo' with, its ipob shey? grin grin

One thing I can boldly assure u is: such association will only end in tears!
By d time they issue order for beating of ur elders, e go clear for ya aiz!

Better let sleeping (rabied) bingo lie jejely!
cool

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by ikeyman00(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
and We continue!
Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by SLAP44: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
My Yoruba neighbours were singing this morning in front of the house "Thank you IPOB for opening our eyes"

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by KwaraRat: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
tamdun:

As usual, instead of providing answers to prove ur lies, u decide to insult me, there was no agreement that's why u couldn't provide any answer

And you greeted me in your first post to me

Yaribanza carry your tessbui from my side.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by cocolacec(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

Kanu is lying no Odua group is working with him.Yorubas will rather work with South South and North central.

Kanu promised IPOB to actualize Biafra in December 2020.He wants to use Yorubas as a smokescreen to his impending failure come December.When Kanu cannot actualise Biafra ,he will blame Yorubas for betrayal to cover up his failure.

As a Yoruba person i will be very happy Ibos get Biafra and others gets what they wants so everyone can live in peace,justice and equality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Ojiofor: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

Stop blabbing,Nnandi Kanu is too small to lead Ndi Igbo to any war.We are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by tamdun: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

And you greeted me in your first post to me

Yaribanza carry your tessbui from my side.
Let me ask u again, when was the last time Igbo people had an agreement with Yoruba or else I'll tag you a liar

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by cocolacec(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
SLAP44:
My Yoruba neighbours were singing this morning in front of the house "Thank you IPOB for opening our eyes"

grin grin grin
Lie lie Yoruba empire is enough to work on its own with our allies.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by SLAP44: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

Stop blabbing,Nnandi Kanu is too small to lead Ndi Igbo to any war.We are not fools.

The only war that will happen is the one in your compound. We are waiting to read the story on the front page. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by KwaraRat: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
tamdun:

Let me ask u again, when was the last time Igbo people had an agreement with Yoruba or else I'll tag you a liar

That is between the two of you

Go and ask your Biastard ally that stupid question

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by tamdun: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

That is between the two of you

Go and ask your Biastard ally that stupid question
cry it is a shame, u claimed yoruba betrayed Igbo the last time they had an agreement and yet you couldn't provide any evidence(date, place and those that sign the agreement). Am done with u liar
Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Ojiofor: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
SLAP44:

The only war that will happen is the one in your compound. We are waiting to read the story on the front page. grin

Stop smoking with empty stomach,can't you see you are going mad?
You read but can't comprehend.Get lost![quote author=SLAP44 post=92090328]

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by RichBoy247: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is a group of lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by SLAP44: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

Stop smoking with empty stomach,can't you see you are going mad?
You read but can't comprehend.Get lost!

Who gave you phone to browse? We should restrict mad people from Yaba left from using phones grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by IamWonderful: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
hahahahaha invisible ebonyi fake new channel
Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Samfloxin(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Remimadrid1:
Look at this assholes salivating on a fake and shit news. Am a Yoruba guy, and we do not support any Oduduwa Republic group. I sha know say na Igboan go dey behind that Twitter handle.
Shame on Yoruba tribe...slaves forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Thank IPOB For Their Support And Love As They Work Together by Ategberoson(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
I support the disintegration of Nigeria but Yoruba is a Nation and we work for her disintegration when need be

Yoruba people will not tolerate one oduduwa nonsense without consulting all Yoruba stakeholders and her people

one minority idiots cannot just form an ideology and expect entire Yoruba people to buy it. we must understand the blueprints, when and how and if possible we disintegrate what next to do

Yoruba people aren't Igbo that kneel down for one clown in the course of disintegration. on behalf of Yorubas I distance the entire Yoruba from this Ipob toxic wahala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About What Is Happening In APC / IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO / No Cracks On Obiano's Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.