Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

6 Personalities That You Don't Know Are Atheist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Personalities That You Don't Know Are Atheist (409 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Personalities That You Don't Know Are Atheist by Pantoo: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello , so today at Pee TV , am going to talk about 6 successful people who don't truly believe that God existed, but before I will proceed, I would like you to subscribe and also checkout my recent post to keep you more updated and also entertained .

While so many of us pray to God for more blessings, knowledge and wisdom, there are some people who actually doubt that there is an existence of God.

Nowadays, so many scientist doubt that God truly excited. Some of them believe that its an old fairly tales. Some may say that its because of too much knowledge that caused them not to believe. That is knowing only the things of the world.

These people are also people who are well known in the world and they believe that they made it without any help of any God.

Here are 6 successful people who don't actually believe that God exists.

1.Pro Wole Soyinka: Wole Soyinka is the one of the African icon and Nobel prize winner.He was from a Christian background.He never believe that God is in existence.If you read his writings, you will see that he never expressed anything about God.

2.Morgan Freeman.
Morgan who is an actor solely believes that there's nothing like God.

3.Seun Kuti:
The afrobeat star and one of the late Fela Anikulapo Kuti son is one of those
that does not believe in God.

4.Angelina Jolie.
Jolie who is American actress also believe that its a fairly tales.

5. Seun Osewa: Seun Osewa is the Creator and founder of popular online forum Nairaland.Seun doesn't believe in Jesus or God, he believes that his achievement and success are from his hardworking not from God.

6.Keira Knightly (Morgana).
Keira also believes God is a fairytale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWIQIB8zr7g

Re: 6 Personalities That You Don't Know Are Atheist by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Non of them matters.
Re: 6 Personalities That You Don't Know Are Atheist by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
I believe in supernatural power but I no longer have a religion
Re: 6 Personalities That You Don't Know Are Atheist by Wigetsolar: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Seun too? Issoright
Re: 6 Personalities That You Don't Know Are Atheist by Pantoo: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wigetsolar:
Seun too? Issoright
lol

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020 : Praise And Ka3na Engage In Hot S*x When Everyone Was Asleep (WATC / Markangel Gets A New BMW As A Gift From A Fellow Comedian By Name Mcmbakara / Wathoni Reveals How She Rejected Kiddwaya Advances Towards Her (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.