Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? (468 Views)

Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards / Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hi all,

My brand name is Teemah_beddings and more.
I deal in all kinds of beddings, duvets, blankets, towels and more.

Watch out for this space as I would be dropping some health hazards involved when you don’t wash your sheets especially if you are battling with skin problems and irritations.

Before I go on, when last did you change your beddings?
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
You spend a third of your life in bed. So clean bed linens should be one of your must-do chores. Think of the drool, sweat, dandruff, and other “stuff” you leave between the sheets. Ideally, you ought to launder them weekly, or at least every other week. But a recent survey found that people tend to be sheet slackers, going 25 days between washes....(breeding ground for all sort of bacteria and germs)
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by illicit(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
You want us to expose our dirty linen in Public abi
I wash mine if a babe will come d next day grin
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by Laryne(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

Your sins are forgiven, the truth has set you free.

1 Like

Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

Na so..see them...showing face already...

Hope it isn't one you have
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Laryne:

Your sins are forgiven, the truth has set you free.
What about you?

And how do you wash it?
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by illicit(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
fatymore:

Na so..see them...showing face already...
Hope it isn't one you have
Chai,
I need pass one
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
illicit:

Chai,

I need pass one

Click on my siggy to order for one

1 Like

Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by Laryne(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
fatymore:
What about you?

And how do you wash it?
Lol! So you want me to expose myself in public!
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hi all,

You shed 500 million skin cells a day. Many slough off while you roll around in bed. All those dead cells pile up on your sheets in between washings. Tiny dust mites love to feed on the shed cells. The critters and their droppings can trigger allergies, asthma, and cause your itchy eczema to flare. If you’re allergic to dust mites, wash bedding every week in hot water.
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Good Morning
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by Scrap: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2020
fatymore:
Good Morning

Where is your contact details?
Re: Health Hazards When You Don’t Wash Your Sheets? by fatymore(f): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2020
Scrap:

Where is your contact details?

Check my sight...just click on the number..thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Your Kidney And Want To Live Long, Avoid Excess Intake Of These / Staphylococcus Aureus: Are We Really Diagnosing The Correct Bacteria In Nigeria? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.