Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections (1422 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by smile4kenn(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
"Anybody that thinks I have withdrawn from the April 2011 election is a joker. I am surprised you are asking me this question because I keep talking about my presidential ambition. And from Monday Feb 7th, you would hear our campaign jingles. So I am very much in the race." Rev Chris Okotie to Uche Olehi of Encomium Mag

He is a presidential candidate under his FRESH Democratic Party (FDP)

Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
This guy no dey tire. His wife will make a good first lady though.
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by r231(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
oh no

not again
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
r231:

oh no

not again
Actually i'll prefer this guy to a GEJ or Buhari anyday. It's just that those days he contested there were people more qualified than him.
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
Is d english man back
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Afam4eva(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
donchris33:

Is d english man back

yeah your namesake is back.
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by r231(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
afam4eva:

Actually i'll prefer this guy to a GEJ or Buhari anyday. It's just that those days he contested there were people more qualified than him.

even up till now

he doesn't have a chance mehn. . . . . . . well i think cus i am not all that into politics
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by samparian(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
it's his right but men, that guy is a joke( politically)  he should stick to pastoring or go into movie production if he wants more fame grin
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by RichDad1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
again? Since Buhari picked Bakare as his running mate i think I'll be fair if Okotie picks an Imam or Sheik as his vice, lol naija for show,
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
r231:

even up till now

he doesn't have a chance mehn. . . . . . . well i think cus i am not all that into politics

I can agree with you if you say he doesn't stand a chance but he's more qualified or let me say more sincere than the people that are contesting. tell me one person that's better than him.
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by googles: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This man never tire. . . .the name of his political party is even funnier than his ambition sef

FRESH Democratic Party . . . like seriously ? the guy kills me with his political jokes
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This man never tire. . . .the name of his political party is even funnier than his ambition sef

FRESH Democratic Party . . . like seriously ? the guy kills me with his political jokes

No be una talk say una want fresh air for 2011?
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
I wonder if this dude can string a political victory even as a local government chairman.

No law says he can't contest though undecided
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Mobinga: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who's the chic beside him?
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by smile11s(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
@mobinga

Na im wife b dat na
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Mobinga: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

Real wife? angry angry
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Afam4eva(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mobinga:

angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

Real wife? angry angry

No, fake wife.
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by smile11s(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
@mobinga

Borrowed wife! angry angry angry

him rent the wife for one year undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Mobinga: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
angry angry angry

All these men no dey take eye look fine girl. angry Boys are not smiling angry
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by smile11s(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
The 40th birthday of Mrs Stephanie Okotie on May 2 2010 was another opportunity for her husband, Rev Chris Okotie to shower her with love. And the funky man of God didn't spare anything in doing so.

This is what he said: "The kind of flower you call your wife is what she is. If you call her the common hibiscus, that's the way the world would look at her. Mine is the most beautiful flower you can ever think of. Stephanie, I just wanted to tell you I love you. No matter what people say. I am committed to this relationship. You are all I have that makes me happy. You are so beautiful. As you grow older, you would be more beautiful than Sarah, and kings will be looking for you, but my security guards won't allow them. As you step into 40, which is significant in many ways, your blessings will exceed that of your progenitors. I am rich. I will provide all your needs according to my riches. You don't need to do anything for me, I have it all. Having you as far as I am concerned is everything. And when I become Nigeria's President, you will be the most beautiful first lady in the world."
Source: Uche Olehi - Encomium Weekly
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by googles: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
afam4eva:

No, fake wife.

Lmao. . . nice ! grin

yea. . .that woman is really beautiful to think shez 40 already wow !
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by smile11s(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
ok

Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
chai!!! na kefee dey for the back ground so? chai why now? camera man, u finish d girl
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by apoti(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
Vote Okotie - Obahiagbon

confused grammarians, best choice  grin

Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by monkeyleg: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
But why not? Who are those contesting more qualified than he is.

the problem with we nigerians, is that even when we see decent candidate, we dismiss then . Nigeria is like the house wife who suffers domestic violence, but keeps coming back for more.

First it was Pat Utomi, una say he cant win in Nigeria

Second it was donald duke, some say he sank his state into debt

Then Buhari, una say the man eye no clear, say im no like Christians

Nuhu ribadu, Una call am obj attack dog

Even Aunty Sarah Jubril, una say make she leae politics go seel pepper for market

Even Johnny boy, That one una say e lazy, no get common sense, and im fear pass woman wrapper.

So who do u guys want?
Re: Chris Okoties Declares His Presidential Bid For April 2011 Elections by smile4kenn(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
he is as qualified as goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Faulty Strategy / Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? / Awo family/Tribune Vs Tinubu & co/The Nation/ACN: The battle continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.