Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. (55428 Views)

Father Shot Dead By A Teenage Boy For Sneaking Into His House To See His 14 Year / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by olamide0147: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
May his soul rest in peace

Remember this guy that year trying to be 2face
ray power/Ait, Kenny and dayo d1 package this guy reach
Still he nor fit be like tuface...

He try copy tuface voice even future tuface for one of he song title " hold on"
Still no level...low budget asss Moda fuckkking noisy tuface...na so he career take die

you tried to throw jab on someone who doesn't know you exist but you end up exhibiting your madness.

3 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by DelphiOracle(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Still no level...low budget asss Moda fuckkking noisy tuface...na so he career take die

y na? U need to reduce this ur weed it's not helping matters.

2 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by freshkpomo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:
Last night was terrific and horrible....

Many S.K got displaced and others injured and slept outside their homes.....

El'rufai is yet to say or make a public statement over these gruesome killings.....

Within 5days, S.K experience three conservative attacks from the killers....

Christians should wake up!

If you don't get arms and fight back, they will Kill you all...

Together we can make Nigeria

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Omoslim26: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

WHO RELEASED THIS ONE?

that bbq guy is among the stupid fellas dat do not want to come to terms with the fact dat all politians are d same even his good for nothing darling daddy

1 Like

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
I know this country is no longer good again when ₦5 became useless have seen ₦5 now is close to a year if you have money leave this shithole when you can
Rip to him embarassed
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Is NIGERIA the only country in this world ? why is it that everything bad can be found in this country ?
Because it is the headquarters of Hell fire on earth, useless government led by a dead carcass angry
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by lugo99(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
RIP PA JOEL AMADI. HE'S MY FAV I STILL GET THE SONG HE FEATURED 2FACE- HOLD ON..

1 Like

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Swipa: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ah Joel . I loved his songs. Chukwudi ft iyanya and gbemisoke and do good .

So sorry for the loss of his dad. Security in kaduna is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Ajolee92(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Bro the dude just lost his dad, atleast show condolence na, haba was the latter part of your message really necesary

1 Like

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by bigcasava1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wetin una deh do for Hausa land! U people should leave that curse land oo
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Denko2721987(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olabode971:
I will rather shift the blame on Joel, what the fuvk are your relatives doing in Nigeria by now At least if you don't have cash to sponsored them to better country, you sah get connection... Multiple killings have been going on in Kaduna since, and you open your eyes to let this headsmen kill your popman... Elrufai won't do anything.. He is the mastermind behind the fuvking killings.

My #5.00( 5naira advice to you Joel) get all your relatives the Fuvk out of Nigeria before they all get maimed while you are still alive.

If I get money eeehhhn, what will I be doing in this shithole... I did be gone, not even looking back abit!!!!

You just took the words out of my mouth.. Anyone that has the means, ought to have a very flexible option of leaving this country at short notice or have a reasonable chunk of their relatives staying abroad.. I just pity people (myself included) who can't afford the means right now cos it should be every reasonable person's priority.. This place they call country no be country at all and the earlier people realizes this, the better for them.. A country were genocide happens everyday, year after year by a particular sect of people/untouchables and nothing is absolutely done about it & nobody is ever brought to book becos the lives of those been killed/massacred are worthless in the eyes of that sect, isn't a country worth conformably living in.. Nigeria is a death trap and will massively implode soon..

3 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:
This southern kaduna people are not serious

They are still calling on police , army and Fulani politician ? They would never come

If u want army to come attack and kill 20 fulanis ..u would have army everywhere

If Fulanis attack u , attack the 5 nearest fualni settlement near u , level it to the ground kill every living things there ....then watch army come

They try u again repeat , maybe after 5 months ....after 5 sets they would fear u like they fear jukun and tiv

Government is never going to help u , defend your self by attacking them first

Army kill people protesting against Fulani jihadists, army have been caught several times helping the terrorist to carryout attacks.

Army will kill them if they fight against the Fulani militants.

1 Like

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Femeto: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
angry Buhari has the rights to go to Mali even with the killings in Kaduna.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by 10kgod(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Etz well.
Osogbo people should pls check SIGNATURE. work no dey town
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by tsinzu: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Idiots like kyase will say it's not herdsmen
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Oxtertee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=92091021]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Dammmm nigggggga, be a real nigggggga.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Daddysidhan: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
And a certain ARREWA keep boastful of the north lols, no matter how you try to package the north with lies and propaganda " hell is synonymous with violence while heaven is peaceful.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

People like you nothing but criticizers. I have been checking and noticing all your comment on nairaland, I mean there's nothing I have learn from all your dammh000

Niggar rubbish. can you cultivate the attitude of a responsible man. imagine what you commented, are you to tell us his past? don't come and act like a historian here. your comments are not helping at all and the worst of it is, they are not in any way tallying with the post. am unabashed about your next trolls. I ain't goan reply you bro
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by A1kennedy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olabode971:
I will rather shift the blame on Joel, what the fuvk are your relatives doing in Nigeria by now At least if you don't have cash to sponsored them to better country, you sah get connection... Multiple killings have been going on in Kaduna since, and you open your eyes to let this headsmen kill your popman... Elrufai won't do anything.. He is the mastermind behind the fuvking killings.

My #5.00( 5naira advice to you Joel) get all your relatives the Fuvk out of Nigeria before they all get maimed while you are still alive.

If I get money eeehhhn, what will I be doing in this shithole... I did be gone, not even looking back abit!!!!
orga the person that posted this is not joel .if you want to advice him go to twitter and search for joel.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Kursk2019(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=92091021]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Why are you pained bros?..
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by owila4luv(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

that's not the issue here
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Enemyofpeace: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria is gone, no thanks to Buhari and his Muslims brothers in the north. If you sill believe in Nigeria, i pity you and your entre generation. Tuuuuua. I spit on Nigeria
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by EdiskyHarry: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

They are still calling on police , army and Fulani politician ? They would never come

If u want army to come attack and kill 20 fulanis ..u would have army everywhere

If Fulanis attack u , attack the 5 nearest fualni settlement near u , level it to the ground kill every living things there ....then watch army come

They try u again repeat , maybe after 5 months ....after 5 sets they would fear u like they fear jukun and tiv

Honestly, you are making sense. The best way to defend is to attack, don't wait for Fulani herdsmen to attack you first.

2 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

My brother,you have no idea of what is going on over there. Southern Kaduna people have been rendered defenceless by both the state and federal governments. Before and after every attack,the military pounce on them searching their homes for any kind of weapons. If ordinary cutlass is found in any of their homes and the owner has no good explanation for having it,it is jail straight !

Those murderous fulani herdsmen certainly have the backing of some very powerful politicians and they obviously enjoy tacit support of the government of the day.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by oluwaahmed: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Bitch! he just lost his dad violently. Kindly type RIP or shut the fúck up nigger. Thanks
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Are you normal?? shocked

This is about his father's death!!!

Stop being insensitive!!!
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Corroro: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na wa o, this is really a sad one
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by asobo: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

Go and learn from jukun

Nigeria can't afford to plant army barracks there for now ....attack them first Oga then wait for retaliation
Oga I am not from southern Kaduna. I am just a concerned citizen. Arms are usually mobbed up from southern Kaduna if you don't know.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari is shocked to hear this news
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Tumbulum: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
post=92098274:
All these evil herdsmen and their sponsors will all die miserably.
And anyone supporting them.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime in Jesus name!

God bless you too sir.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.
shut up dia.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Roon9(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
post=92098274:
All these evil herdsmen and their sponsors will all die miserably.
And anyone supporting them.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime in Jesus name!

God bless you too sir.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

You need to have your head examined
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by dalexy101037(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

All this o neccestree mehn... Stop talking in the rubbish.... In the nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.