Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society (42964 Views)

2,168 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe State (Photo) / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Kiezodumah(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria is due a c*up. Believe it or not, that's the absolute truth. Our soldiers are cowards and have lost the love for thier fellow brothers who have died,dying and wud still die in this battle against terrorism. The recruits shud stage one since the officers are deep in sleep, stop this rehabilitation madness, kill all terrorist and restore the pride of the Nigerian military on the African Continent. It's such a shame to see how our military have been reduced to puppets largely as a result of corruption,nepotism,betrayal,greed etc.
Samuel doe just to mention a few was bold enuf to act: not that I support him tho. However,in this prevailing circumstance of ours, a drastic step needs to be taken before it's too late.
If u carelessly think that the war in the NE is not ur concern ,pls have a rethink. Slowly but surely it wud get to other regions with our porous interstate borders, incompetent and lackadaisical security personnel, it's only a matter of time.
It might take a different dimension, unlike the rampant banditry, kidnappings, cattle rustling .. it wud occur certainly.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by kolade560: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Masafi:
Cool
you mean cool? u must b a blood sucking feminist, probably one of boko haram commandants wife.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by adonisuwa(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
See them on their Asoebi
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Bestman66: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
good progress. keep going
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Exmilitant(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Na only music and jollof remain sef....this graduation party for turn to celebrity outing. grin

Are you aware they also get money rewards after the graduation?

Yes, they get a reward. This is response to the exmilitant treatments in South. Northerners want to send these people abroad for training. Na covid halted the plan.

In Zamfara gov has given two cows to each bandit that surrenders weapon. Lol... grin

Kaai! Nigeria!!! grin

Metaphysic wetin?

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Rotji(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Johndot:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/25/breaking-601-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-graduate-gombe-reintegrated-communities

Buhari's ultimate reward for those who killed, maimed and massacred innocent Nigerians. And to think that some people voted this 'I don't care', nepotistic man for a 2nd term with all the glaring signs...
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by walozanga(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
GeneralPula:
What exactly do they have to offer?
Fucck them all of they’ve got nothing to offer!
That should be for your president.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Ihejirikakings(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Look at how Nigeria government is handling terrorism.

I m sorry for this country.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Ihejirikakings(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Look at how Nigeria government is handling terrorism in this country.

One day all this things are going to come back on you all.

repented Bokoharm,is ok we are watching the movie.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by One4me: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari is nurturing all these terrorists for his future war on Nigerians!
Nigerians beware!
Imagine, terorists that have killed Nigerian Soldiers and ordinary Nigerians, are what Buhari is wasting our Tax money on, while ordinary Nigerians are suffering!
God Punish this Evil President, now and in after life.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by bobluck: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
What a joke of a country......God why
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by mavisbeacon: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
I pray for the judgement of the almighty God, the maker of heavens and the earth to judge every wicked leader in Nigeria. Starting from the president to the bottom. I decree that the blood of the innocent killed by these men not REST. I decree that the vengeance of the LORD descend upon our wicked and greedy leaders in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Johndot:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/25/breaking-601-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-graduate-gombe-reintegrated-communities
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
NNAMDI KANU SEEMS TO HAVE LAYED A VERY DANGEROUS COURSE ON NIGERIA AND ONE NIGERIANS

THE SELF DESTRUCT WAVE IS COMING AND NOBODY IS SEEING OR DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.....WHAT EVER JUJU THE FULANIS ARE USING TO HOLD YOU ALL.... AIN'T GONA WORK ON US.....NDI IGBO..... THE FEW EFULEFU POLITICIANS WE HAVE WILL SOON BE TAKEN CARE OF ONE BY ONE
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Respect55(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Yes,dey av to.Dont you know dey are our National Heroes?
Lol

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by DeOTR: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2020
I hope the Army is not didn't use the NYSC Orientation camp at Mallam Sidi, abi which one is DRR camp again?
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Champagnegold: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2020
And nothing is said about Kaduna south. not to mention something being done. abi buhari release new herdsmen recruits
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by swiperthefox: 2:02am On Jul 26, 2020
KingOfTheSouthS:
REPENTED BOKO HARAM MEMBERS? WHICH WAY NAIJA? HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE THIEVES SENTENCE TO DEATH AND LIFE IMPRISONMENT, DONT YOU THINK THEY DESERVE A CHANCE TOO? THESE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS HAVE KILLED INNOCENT CIVILIANS TOO. IF YOU CAN GIVE THEM A CHANCE, THEN, THOSE THIEVES DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE.
They should release all the criminals in the prison. Why lock up IPOB that killed nobody but give killers Presidential treatment. Buhari and his officials are insane.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by MetaPhysical: 2:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Graduate repentant Igbos as well.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by EmekaBlue(m): 3:03am On Jul 26, 2020
grin green white green asoebi with white socks

Nigeria citizens

i laff in swahili
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Gval123: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Repented Boko Haram? My people say if Ashawo move go husband house, na holiday she go. so Buhari free these animals from prison? obvious, na buhari first send them the message. I nor go surprise if President Buhari make some of these blood sucking demon managing director for NNPC or even head of civil service. foolish leaders from south, east and west day chop money, them nor know watin day happen . buhari has a hand in all of these evil in Nigeria.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by truthstands01: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2020
The wicked will never go unpunished.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Zukiemoniey1(m): 4:17am On Jul 26, 2020
What the hell does buhari think he is doing,this is rubbish,Nonsence,Stupidity, he dont even have any single respect for our country,just doing the way he likes forgotten that The people these bastards are killing put him there,but sha i no blame am sha, na people wey vote am i blame, look at the so called repentant boko haram self, with their sanders wey them wear, God go punish All of Una and Buhari

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by zudozz: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2020
this man just dey confirm say na him be Bokohara!
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by vickyoluchi: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2020
God in my next world may you never allow me to come to Nigeria.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by stanisbaratheon: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Which arm of government has the capacity to de-radicalise Book haram terrorists??

Even the FBI & CIA will not take that chance of de-radicalising ISIS or AL Qaeda for that matter.

The presidency has commited war crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.