Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? (826 Views)

Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by silami(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed57WhR5ouQ&feature=player_embedded
I was thrilled by this man's reaction to the corruption in their ports. I wish our dear GEJ can follow his steps!
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by Ikengawo: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
Something that OBJ and Yar Adua have already done.
Nigerians like acting like history began when they woke up.
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by udezue(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
Man Ikengawo, shut ur trap. When and how did they handle it? Ghana is less corrupt because of people like him. What do you know about history? Itiboribo
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by IbroYaya: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2011
Thats was a good one Mr President. Nigerian customs make wunna listen o.

The corruption got to stop!!
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by donjon: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
I dislike ignorant peeps who refuse to take correction!

Btw,
if u are so thrilled by a ghanian doing his duty, why dont u relocate there?

Last week, some op mesa operatives were gunned down by about 30 armed robbers while on patrol @ afromedia, ajangbadi area of lagos. They died while doing their duty! Only 1 survived with bullet wounds.
But d following morning, some lazy mofos like you started claiming that they died because they were eating suya & lost concentration!

My country people are so f**ked up!
Always looking for excuses & how to shift blame!
Grow up please
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by silami(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ it amazes whenever i see people with epileptic brain posting comments on this forum. simple i am sure you have clubs either football or other sports you praise, why don't you and play for them or be with them. i dnt even understand the point you are trying to make. pls when you learn how to post let me know, mumu
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by Eziachi: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
Can you ever imagine OBJ talking like that when his concience is pricking and telling him that he is far worse than those he is lambasting?
Can you imagine Yar Adua with the strength to call to order those reaping what doesn't belong to them, when the likes of Ibori sponsored his presidential aspiration?
Can you ever imagine a clueless/weakling Jonathan ever talking like this in your widest of dreams, when his own wife is probably worse than the customs officers in question?

The main root of fight real fight against corruption lays at heart of having a good/clean concience for a start. If your hands are clean from corruption, your election was free from fraud and you are willing, able and determined, you can then be able to fight corruption.

Buhari/Idiagbon fought corruption with some success because they are not materialistic, they haven't got a skeleton in their cupboard that any person can blackmail them with and they are serious and determined to fight it without any pretence.
If anyone is in doubt, as to why Ghana is prospering and making progress, this video is your answer. Can Jonathan install a camera at any of Nigerian international airport and watch it and then meet those they call their officers later?
This is what a real leader should look and sound like. I am so proud of this president. How lucky is Ghana and its people?
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by Chyz2: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
Imagine, the President of Ghana makes a national address about corrupt acts found out by recordings.Hundreds of people died in Jos and jonathan can not make one national address about it.smh.
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by Abeem(m): 5:05am On Feb 09, 2011
GEJ dines and wine with people of shaddy deals and character; he even gave the most basest of them national honors at our last golden jubilee. He doesn't deserve our votes because he lacks the will to make the change that will benefit us.
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by chillbabe(f): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2011
@donjon spot on am proud of u wish more ppl on nl could be like this.
Re: Ghananian President Blasts Their Customs. Can Gej Be This Bold? by donjon: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2011
@ chillbabe,
thanks.

How many of these cowardly internet warriors can openly challenge the police collecting money on the road 4rm the bus conductor?
After all, we all have equal right in 9ja!

I believe this forum should be used to proffer solutions, not mindless complaints!

(1) (Reply)

Pre-match Analysis: Chelsea Fc Vs Manchester United / Hy / Danjuma's Wife Has Lost Her Pdp Senatorial Bid In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.