Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Imam Of Peace Is Only An Attention Seeker; #arrestbuhari Is Unreasonable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Is Only An Attention Seeker; #arrestbuhari Is Unreasonable (160 Views)

#Arrestbuhari Is Trending / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imam Of Peace Is Only An Attention Seeker; #arrestbuhari Is Unreasonable by aygbolly2: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
I just opened Twitter and I saw #ArrestBuhari trending, I was like WTF, are we this unintelligent in Nigeria? Alas! I saw that it was the controversial Imam of Peace that started the thread.

I think we should get this, Nigeria gained independence as far back as 1960 and since then, the Nigerian govt is responsible for itself and its citizens. We are in a democratic and there are democratic procedures to get rid of a President, not the sham #ArrestBuhari or else I don't have the minutest idea on who is been called to arrest Buhari.

No doubt that Buhari has always been a failure and the recent Southern Kaduna massacre is just out of this world, yet as Nigerians, I think we should not just jump on topics to trend. It could just be that we are been used to gain publicity by some people.

Or maybe this is just one of the numerous illusions of Nigerians, as already known for.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Is Only An Attention Seeker; #arrestbuhari Is Unreasonable by frankyychiji(f): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
#ArrestBuhari

(1) (Reply)

The Man: Sir Charles Udoh Part2 / Mojoyinola Emerges President As NGIJ Elects New Executives / Prof Gregory Ibe Commiserates With Gov. Ikpeazu Over The Death Of Onuigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.