Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again (1462 Views)

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From / Foreign Direct Investment To Nigeria Fell By 21% To $3.5 Billion In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hi PayPal and exchange dealers... Stay conscious in your dealings. God will not allow scammers to ruin you.

My story of "Every day for the thief, one day for the owner" - thanks to tshege for your tips

cc @dominique | @naijacutee | @tabbaz

I shared my scam story on https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020 June 29 with;

Name: Bulus Chongdah (his wema bank details),
paypal name- Dhalim Dhalim
Email: ddhalim@gmail.com
No: 09078112138

He sold $37 GNS to me and after I paid him, he requested for refund the following day. He said he hired me to develop software for him and that I didn't deliver. . I mailed and begged him, he said i have allowed myself to be used for MITM scam (imagine someone who did this himself).

He threatened to escalate to PayPal and my acct will be blocked if I didn't refund him. It took me my hard earned money from Upwork to refund the $ 37. I refunded it on July 2nd... He successfully scammed me.

=======
Yesterday, Friday, July 24
He fell into my trap under a different identity but same PayPal name grin

He message me with a new number 08021859850, that he want to sell $100 GNS form UAE address. I was suspicious but we agreed that he will open and close dispute before I pay. He has done that NOW this afternoon.
___
He changed his name from above to AUREX LTD and his e-mail changes to haliryhaliry@gmail.com.
Acct details: Raymond Akuje (FCMB)

His address then and now remains the same: 26983 Umm Dearea New Modern Industrial Area, Dubai, AE.
___
I went to check the first deal transactn he used to scam me, the new email and name already reflected there but his Paypal Buyer's name (Dhalim Dhalim LTD) didn't change as seen in the PayPal dispute he created then and now. If he could, he won't have changed that. Lolz

____
He claim his moniker is Sapila (I bliv he has many names here that he uses to do this evil to destroy people).

I challenge you to deny this grin cheesy. If you can deny it successfully, I will add extra bonus of #10k to your money But if you can't, the money will be used for blood tonic & food for the emotional, psychological and business trauma you subjected me too between June 28 till date.... Bast*ard scammer!!!!

_____
Pix 1-3: June 28 transactions with him and payment evidence of the 37$ he sent.
Picture 4: He charged back on 29th of June
Pic 5: I reported chargeback to him on WhatsApp, he blocked me.
Image 6: I refunded him again on July 2nd embarassed

Img 7: Using new Whats-App no, he did 100$transactn
with me.

Imgs 8: The agreement with him to open & close dispute done successfully...

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
roland2rule:
Hi PayPal and exchange dealers... Stay conscious in your dealings. God will not allow scammers to ruin you.

My story of "Every day for the thief, one day for the owner" - thanks to tshege for your tips

I shared my scam story on https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020 June 29 with;

He sold $37 GNS to me and after I paid him, he requested for refund the following day. He said he hired me to develop software for him and that I didn't deliver. . I mailed and begged him, he said i have allowed myself to be used for MITM scam (imagine someone who did this himself).

He threatened to escalate to PayPal and my acct will be blocked if I didn't refund him. It took me my hard earned money from Upwork to refund the $ 37. I refunded it on July 2nd... He successfully scammed me.

=======

He message me with a new number 08021859850, that he want to sell $100 GNS form UAE address. I was suspicious but we agreed that he will open and close dispute before I pay. He has done that NOW this afternoon.
___
He changed his name from above to AUREX LTD and his e-mail changes to haliryhaliry@gmail.com.

His address then and now remains the same: 26983 Umm Dearea New Modern Industrial Area, Dubai, AE.
___
I went to check the first deal transactn he used to scam me, the new email and name already reflected there but his Paypal Buyer's name (Dhalim Dhalim LTD) didn't change as seen in the PayPal dispute he created then and now. If he could, he won't have changed that. Lolz

____
He claim his moniker is Sapila (I bliv he has many names here that he uses to do this evil to destroy people).

I challenge you to deny this grin cheesy. If you can deny it successfully, I will add extra bonus of #10k to your money But if you can't, the money will be used for blood tonic & food for the emotional, psychological and business trauma you subjected me too between June 28 till date.... Bast*ard scammer!!!!

_____

with me.

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
roland2rule:

=======

___

___

____

_____

with me.

This is his new number... Beware of him

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by samsard(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
roland2rule:

=======

___

___

____

_____

with me.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Another one of the serial scammer's numbers

2349026165722 or 09026165722

He will keep creating new usernames, phone numbers, bank accounts, etc till he runs mad. Only God knows how many bank accounts and phone numbers one person can have because he wants to defraud people

3 Likes

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by JustBeingFrank(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
That's how I returned to see 2 missed calls on my phone.
I had to call, incase it was a customer.

Me: Hello
Receiver: Who is on the line?
Me: I missed your calls few hours ago.
Receiver: Ok, I'm in talking from your bank, concerning your account upgrade.
Me: Which bank?
Receiver: Hmmm, hmmm, you are a bastard.
(drops call)

The kind laugh were I laugh ehnn. Meaning when he first called to try his luck on me, he perhaps had some of my account information on his desk.

When I called back few hours, perhaps he was then flexing, but still wanted to briefly try his luck again, even without holding my account information at the moment.

Asking him which bank? Made him look stupid and forced him to scream Bastard. grin

There is no quick way to success, even when it may appear genuine, it's false. Even if you succeed, how long and how happy would you enjoy the ill gotten wealth?

3 Likes

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by Onlookers: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
roland2rule:

This is his new number... Beware of him
don't pay him shit... From 37 to 100... Flex the profit is weekend, at least this one go enter him body...

6 Likes

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
dominique:

He will keep creating new usernames, phone numbers, bank accounts, etc till he runs mad. Only God knows how many bank accounts and phone numbers one person can have because he wants to defraud people

It's a sad experience. God will help us all
Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Onlookers:
don't pay him shit... From 37 to 100... Flex the profit is weekend, at least this one go enter him body...

grin grin grin

I wish I can share my conversation here both on gmail and PayPal

1 Like

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please, beware of GNS Paypal funds from UAE. Those guys are crook....

Come out @Sapila or whatever your name is and clear this, once you are free of Nairaland ban on July 27

Come and disgrace yourself...

I only need you to do few things

1. Share your Paypal transaction showing June 28 (our first transaction), July 2nd (the day I sent refund to you to confirm your successful fraud on me) and July 25.

I will compliment your effort by sharing paypal dispute message from resolution the dashboard you started on June 29th and July 25th...

2. You changed email from ddhallim @gmail.com to haliryhaliry @gmail. com

3. Your name is Dhalim Dhalim on both dates of paypal disputes request and you are claiming you are not the one... grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by Gee64: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why have most Nigerian youths turned scammers?

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gee64:
Why have most Nigerian youths turned scammers?

It's a sad curse I will say... It has eaten deep into the blood.
Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by Klass99(f): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Klass99:
Whenever I visit the business section in search of a legit and honest, income generating activity the first thing I always run into, is a scam thread of a victim narrating his or her ordeal of being scammed by another nairalander.

Each and every time I come here, this is what I encounter. Are there no more people who have integrity?

There are people of integrity here but you have to be watchful, or else, they can ruin you of your hard earned earnings... I was really surprised to be scammed here because I felt this is local to local transaction. We are all hustling trying to make a living from every #1 and accumulated #kobo we see here.
Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by dorispray: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
roland2rule:

There are people of integrity here but you have to be watchful, or else, they can ruin you of your hard earned earnings... I was really surprised to be scammed here because I felt this is local to local transaction. We are all hustling trying to make a living from every #1 and accumulated #kobo we see here.

Bro how far...na me and you dey relate now
Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by Chifrando(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin go buy blood tonic and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Chifrando:
grin grin go buy blood tonic and enjoy

grin cheesy
Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by CaptainMitch: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
He scammed me of 6250 in 2018
dominique:

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by CaptalnMitch: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
CaptainMitch:
He scammed me of 6250 in 2018
that's because you are always harvesting people's details on Nairaland
Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by Onlinesmart: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't refund a dime. It should have been $1k sef. Thunder fire scammers. That's how one scammed me of 5k last 2 weeks here.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again by roland2rule(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Don't refund a dime. It should have been $1k sef. Thunder fire scammers. That's how one scammed me of 5k last 2 weeks here.

Chai.. $5k?? That's massive!...

(1) (Reply)

User Not Authorized On CAC / Can Two Different Nigerian Banks Bear The Same Account Number ? / How To Make 1million Naira In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.