Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From (773 Views)

Run From Palmcredit! Run From Palm Credit! / Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) / Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From by Terver90: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
As for me, I have resolved never to sell PayPal funds to any criminal on nairaland, if you like share the same room with me and you are on nairaland, I will never make that mistake again, one foolish thief tried scamming me and even went ahead to escalate a case I logged in to PayPal of the $50 he tried to defraud me about. He even boasts about he winning the case with PayPal.
Below are his PayPal addresses;
1;joylumbe@yahoo.com
2;zakasgol@gmail.com
3;habinasel@gmail.com
4;davidmulos@yahoo.com
This is his phone number;+234 802 183 4083,
He is a joker, If the fool think he can cheat everyone and get away with, congratulations, he picked the end of his dirty life. Because when I am done with the case on PayPal then he will get to understand that life has boundaries, further details will keep him on the run, I will enjoy bursting his little wineskin of fraud. Publicize the lazy wicked swine's here to save other innocent people here, their types are the very reason why Nigeria is backward.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From by dominique(f): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
He's a serial fraudster and impersonator that has been flagged several times. That's why it is advisable to run searches on the data of the person you want to deal with

It's better to write out the number in full rather than spacing to get better search results eg 2348021834083 or 08021834083,

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From by budaatum: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
dominique:
or 08021834083,

I thought that phone number was familiar.

meekhat:
I have honestly met wonderful guys on naira land in the past. But today 5th January, 2020, I feel for a scamer who made a way with my N8,000. Thank God it wasn't bigger than that. Please Nairalanders, beware of this scamer. He blocked me after receiving my alert. Please let's stay safe
His name is Akintunde Opawole
Eco bank
Acc no: 8105286962
His whatsapp no: 08021834083
Please beware of this gentle thief
Seems your scammer has multiple ids!
Re: Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From by Terver90: 12:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Great, no matter how little, give them a fight rather than relax and let go under the guise that the money is not much, as for the clown that got unfortunate with me, I will make alot of sacrifices just to teach him a good lesson, after everything he will pay a great deal and he will be a great crusader against fraud.
Re: Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From by SGRACE1(m): 5:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks for exposing the bad ones

Please any trusted ones here? Please share details to encourage them and help newbies like us make the right choices when the need arises. .Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Paypal Fraudster You Should Run From by Terver90: 6:43am On Feb 29, 2020
SGRACE1:
Thanks for exposing the bad ones

Please any trusted ones here? Please share details to encourage them and help newbies like us make the right choices when the need arises. .Thanks in anticipation.
I myself buy, but I stopped buying for a while because the UBA, prepaid card was no longer working, and the I used my p.o.s business money, for that because I pay instantly, having accumulated $344, on PayPal which was then affecting my p.o.s business, I then looked for a buyer which these demon decided to steal. But he won't get away with it.
My number is +2348135067839, although I have suspended buying for now, till I get a reliable source of withdrawing.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows More Abitcrowd / Don't Stay Idle At Home Make Use Of This Opportunity To Earn Online / Earn Money On Social Media Today With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.