Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! (1872 Views)

Help! My Brand new Xiaomi note 8 overheating just after a week of purchase! / Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Jacku: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Nawa o. I thought xiaomi was the king of smartphones

1 Like

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Jacku: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Jeffy1206:
I'm neither of them... But you're going the way mi fans do to infinix and tecno.
I think what's he's trying to say is, since xiaomi fans bash Transsion for the quality of there device, then they shouldn't be having this kind of issues since they claim to be more durable and perfect.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by phemmyfour: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Good day my fellow nairalanders! Abeg make una help me ooh. Just Got this brand new Xiaomi note 8 due to Xtreme pressure from xiaomi boys on nairaland.
Dis my Brand new untouched Xiaomi has been heating since last week ooh. Infact I can't even touch d phone when it's charging. Very deadly phone. Pls guys help. Since I bought this phone problem upon problem. Infact I'm. thinking of dashing it to my younger sister cry

NOTE: PLS I'M not trying to discredit xiaomi.
Just a observation I made from my new purchase. cry
Return it asap to avoid future tears
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Samyd18: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2020
At least you enjoy the redmi note 7

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by DlawTECHY(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Kindly screenshot the about section of your phone.
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Jeffy1206(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Jacku:
I think what's he's trying to say is, since xiaomi fans bash Transsion for the quality of there device, then they shouldn't be having this kind of issues since they claim to be more durable and perfect.
OK then thanks!
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by deltateam: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Rayliousity:
"troll" written all over you... 'i can't even touch d phone' 'very deadly phone' asin the phone get poisonous fangs... undecided undecided Mtcheww.. Next!! angry

He means overheating.
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by abdulo4real: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
moscojoor:
I will pay 80k plus two Olosho for the deadly phone
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Smile4me01(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Good day my fellow nairalanders! Abeg make una help me ooh. Just Got this brand new Xiaomi note 8 due to Xtreme pressure from xiaomi boys on nairaland.
Dis my Brand new untouched Xiaomi has been heating since last week ooh. Infact I can't even touch d phone when it's charging. Very deadly phone. Pls guys help. Since I bought this phone problem upon problem. Infact I'm. thinking of dashing it to my younger sister cry

you need radiator coolant
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Trex4(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

I asked you to screenshot your about section and you've pretended you've not seen it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Nikes(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
What service provider do you use and how good is the network in your area? Note that network availability does not only determine your smartphone's battery life, but its temperature as well. My galaxy A10 overheats when glo sim is inserted because the area I reside in has very poor network coverage.
Change your SIM and make sure the one going in has very good signal strength in ur area. If the problem persists, check for system updates that may remedy the malware. If it's still persistent, then watch out. You may have bought a cloned device

1 Like

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by jamesope04(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

AS usual. Xiaomi fan boys will come for my head with their aggressive nkita style of forceful marketing. Nah dis same aggressive promo push me to go buy dis rubbish note wey I dey regret now. Someone will come and give review Y'all will attack him. I'm too big for this.
You are too big for this but you are all over the place begging for alms cos today is your birthday? How sure are we that you can afford the said xiaomi phone?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
jamesope04:
You are too big for this but you are all over the place begging for alms cos today is your birthday? How sure are we that you can afford the said xiaomi phone?

grin Leave me alone oh. James I don dey tell u. grin grin
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by nedekid: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
emeka1759:
Stop buying china phones una no go hear
Na China phone pure pass. Team Huawei!
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by jamesope04(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

grin Leave me alone oh. James I don dey tell u. grin grin
A phone you bought for over 80k is what you will leave untouched for quite a number of days cos it was brought out from an oven? I suspect you are still using that xiaomi you bought last year.

There is a need to upgrade, hence the solicitation for monetary gift all around.
Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by tboydbrave(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Since it's still a week old I believe u can take it back to where u bought it to register your complaint. That's if what u say is true. I bought my redmi note 8 just 3 weeks ago. N notin of the sort is happening. Was using redmi 8a in January. Gave it to my wife to purchase this note 8 n I no dey regret am at all. The phone is a beast man. Leave story, return am to where u buy am if your story is true sha. But make no mistake,redmi phones are the boom.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Brand New Xiaomi Note 8 Overheating Just After A Week Of Purchase! by Sanuelpaul(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
U nor use d phone cook beans, liar of d year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glow Call History / TECNO Sold More Smartphones In Africa Than Apple And Samsung In 2023 -business I / Zain MMS: Wap Activation Official Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.